IGNORED

Upcoming Babies Five

SpoonfulOSugar

10 hours ago, AliC said:

Good spotting. And DAYUM, girl! She's the oldest Smith kid...talk about super-fertility, if she really is pregnant again! Has my head spinning thinking about how many kids Deborah and Daniel might have (whether Amanda and Russell might have kids is still up in the air, and I shudder to think about it).

Melissa is adopted (though I don't think any of the other Smith siblings are) so her fertility has no connection to Deborah's or Amanda's. She must be super-fertile as I'm pretty sure she's either 40 or 41 now.

ETA: She posted about being adopted once on her Facebook page.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

Melissa is adopted (though I don't think any of the other Smith siblings are) so her fertility has no connection to Deborah's or Amanda's. She must be super-fertile as I'm pretty sure she's either 40 or 41 now.

ETA: She posted about being adopted once on her Facebook page.

Thanks, I honestly had no idea that Melissa was adopted until now. I'm kind of surprised that I didn't realize that, since she looks a bit different from her siblings.  

Amy Joy from Corner of Joy had her twin girls on October 30, Charlotte Sophia and Analisa Iris.

Does anyone know if Joann Jimenez from Verity Baptist had her baby yet? She was listed as due in October.

Kressant Morton just had a baby boy, they named him DeKalb apparently

from Adeline's instagram

2 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

from Adeline's instagram

That's the longest time she's had between babies, 29 months. I guess her fertility is slowing as she approaches 30. 

Was an exact birthdate given?

2 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

from Adeline's instagram

Now how many grandchildren are their. Also how many does Kressant have. 

According to Jacqueline Smith, born today. Apparently. She used the word apparently; I think if there was any doubt about an estrangement between her and her Morton daughters, it's been removed.

And, they did name him DeKalb. It wasn't the airport location that was tagged...it really is the kid's name.  I'm still weirded out on that one. 

DeKalb is...interesting, to say the least. I hope that perhaps that's his middle name (his older brother Jonathan's middle name is DeWet), but I doubt it.

Martha has pics up. Cute baby. It also looks like she had the baby in the hospital based on the bed, the way she and the baby are dressed, and a bit of a wheel on what looks to be a tray table in the background .  I think this is her first hospital birth ??

4 hours ago, Jana814 said:

Now how many grandchildren are their. Also how many does Kressant have. 

He is Kressant's 7th. By my count there are 28 Morton grandkids, 22 Smith grandkids.

16 hours ago, Jessalyn said:

from Adeline's instagram

12 hours ago, AliC said:

DeKalb is...interesting, to say the least. I hope that perhaps that's his middle name (his older brother Jonathan's middle name is DeWet), but I doubt it.

Good lord. DeKalb? They must be really into being from Georgia. 

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

He is Kressant's 7th. By my count there are 28 Morton grandkids, 22 Smith grandkids.

I think I have them straight but let me know: I know that there are two definite preggo Mortons.  Martha is pregnant with her 2nd and Alyssa with her first.  Katie has 8, Michael/Kress have 7, Cleve/Lise have 4? Darth has 3? Wes/Rachel have 4? And Sam/Kennedy have 1.  

41 minutes ago, JMO said:

I think I have them straight but let me know: I know that there are two definite preggo Mortons.  Martha is pregnant with her 2nd and Alyssa with her first.  Katie has 8, Michael/Kress have 7, Cleve/Lise have 4? Darth has 3? Wes/Rachel have 4? And Sam/Kennedy have 1.  

Where did we see that Martha is pregnant? I missed that one.

Cleve & Lise have 3. Wes & Rachel have 5.

@fundiefan she and Alyssa announced around the same time.  There was also a picture from over the summer that showed both looking pregnant.  It's in one of the Morton threads. 

I don't know if Martha announced anything, that may have just been speculation. But anyone who follows Addie on instagram-- her most recent post shows one of the women clearly pregnant, but I'm not sure who it is. Any Morton experts who can figure it out?

24 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

Question for those who know. How many Morton/ Smith couples are their?  

Four.

Alan Smith & Katie Morton

Kressant Smith & Michael Morton

Rachel Smith & Joseph (Wesley) Morton

Bret Smith's mom & Jeanine Morton's father. Although they're living in separate places now.

4 hours ago, JMO said:

Katie has 8 (Bret, Ronald, Catherine, Wallace, Anna, Elizabeth, Dorothy & Jackson)

Michael/Kress have 7 (Michael, Carlos, Jonathan, Isabella, Byron, Harold & DeKalb)

Lise/Cleve have 3  (William, Kendall, Carolina)

Wes/Rachel have 5 (Joseph, William, Ariana, Luke, Olivia) There had been speculation Rachel was pregnant awhile back but nothing was ever confirmed.

Darth/Noah have 3 (Enoch, Patrick, Edwin)

Martha/Tayte have 1 (Alexandria) *I didn't have her on the list but I'll add her the next time I update.

Andrew/Kennedy have 1 (Mia)

Alyssa/Sam are due January 1.

On the Smith side:

Bethany/Daniel have 3 (Lewis, Lynnora, London) plus Caleb due in January.

Just now, fundiefan said:

Three.

Alan Smith & Katie Morton

Kressant Smith & Michael Morton

Rachel Smith & Joseph (Wesley) Morton

Don't forget the grandparents: Alma Smith (Cap'n Bret's mother) married Dr. Jerome Cox (Jeanine Morton's father). 

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

Katie has 8 (Bret, Ronald, Catherine, Wallace, Anna, Elizabeth, Dorothy & Jackson)

Michael/Kress have 7 (Michael, Carlos, Jonathan, Isabella, Byron, Harold & DeKalb)

Lise/Cleve have 3  (William, Kendall, Carolina)

Wes/Rachel have 5 (Joseph, William, Ariana, Luke, Olivia) There had been speculation Rachel was pregnant awhile back but nothing was ever confirmed.

Darth/Noah have 3 (Enoch, Patrick, Edwin)

Martha/Tayte have 1 (Alexandria) *I didn't have her on the list but I'll add her the next time I update.

Andrew/Kennedy have 1 (Mia)

Alyssa/Sam are due January 1.

On the Smith side:

Bethany/Daniel have 3 (Lewis, Lynnora, London) plus Caleb due in January.

Don't forget the grandparents: Alma Smith (Cap'n Bret's mother) married Dr. Jerome Cox (Jeanine Morton's father). 

I was probably editing my post as you were typing this.

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I don't know if Martha announced anything, that may have just been speculation. But anyone who follows Addie on instagram-- her most recent post shows one of the women clearly pregnant, but I'm not sure who it is. Any Morton experts who can figure it out?

That's Alyssa. One of those posts (there are two) is a snippet of video and Addie's voice isn't what I'd imagined at all. Much deeper and adult-like than I would ever have guessed. It reminds me of someone, but I'm not sure who; maybe Julia Roberts?

Where did DeKalb come from? It is such an unusual name, and so out of her normal naming theme. The other kids have normal names like Michael and Isabella, and then there is DeKalb.

10 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

Where did DeKalb come from? It is such an unusual name, and so out of her normal naming theme. The other kids have normal names like Michael and Isabella, and then there is DeKalb.

Maybe that's where he was conceived? 

Sorry guys :my_confused:

19 minutes ago, ILoveJellybeans said:

They live in Paraguay now, so I chalked it up as a reference to their beloved former home. Except idk if they actually lived in DeKalb County--Moultrie is in Colquitt County.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived