IGNORED

Dougie's Back!

DomWackTroll

57 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

(quoting DP) To destroy a person, first you must treat them as if they are something less than human, and consequently not made in the image of God. You must rob them of their humanity and their dignity as a creature made in God's image.

Why, I would say that's a clear description of how he treated Lourdes.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Yes, absolutely she has talent.  And I doubt it.

Poor Faith she's -what? - 17.  At the moment she and her talent are singing to superannuated veterans because Daddy is obsessed with the 1940s.  And couldn't give a shit about his daughters.

If I'd been Faith I would have swatted Daddy's hands away when I was trying to sing "Con te partiro," on that video.  Dougie fondling her made, and still makes, me squirm. 

And then he chooses a picture posed with Faith in a romantic posture for this latest FB attempt?  Squicky as hell.  Why not pose with Beall?

Just a hint to Doug though - your baggy panted buttocks should not be the focal point in any photo.   And were you deliberately trying to look like a Little Person with the foreshortening?

Well, he wouldn't have to try too hard.

Why, I would say that's a clear description of how he treated Lourdes.

Yep -- takes one to know one as they say.

To destroy a person, first you must treat them as if they are something less than human, and consequently not made in the image of God. You must rob them of their humanity and their dignity as a creature made in God's image. You must declare them unworthy of love and beyond redemption. You must believe yourself to be morally superior. If we are willing to be honest, most of us have done this to someone else sometime in our life. 

But are you willing to be honest, Dougie?

On 6/14/2016 at 8:09 PM, Maxwell said:

Dougy is watching... he changed the photo.  And he deleted/hid the previous post and instead has put this up:

I know it's *supposed* to be about the tragedy of terrorism but I can't help but think that when he says, "You must declare them unworthy of love and beyond redemption. You must believe yourself to be morally superior. If we are willing to be honest, most of us have done this to someone else sometime in our life. It must stop." what DPIAT is trying to convey is that all those detractors of his are no better than the terrorist as they are treating him oh, so poorly.

ETA: Whoops!!  Sorry... I was looking at the wrong DP account... the squicky photo is still there.

Well... whaddaya know... another post hidden/deleted. 

Sorry for quoting myself.

On 6/12/2016 at 9:32 PM, Gossamer1 said:

It seems there is also suspicion his running mate might be a mormon. 

Can somone remind me please,  what's wrong with Mormons according to theae types?

They don't believe in the holy trinity, that is God the father, God the son, and the Holy Spirit are all one. Also Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers (conceived in heaven) and we are likewise spirit siblings of Jesus and Satan.

And, then, there's the idea that if a man is a good enough mormon on earth, he will get to be God of his very own planet after he dies.

They don't believe in the holy trinity, that is God the father, God the son, and the Holy Spirit are all one. Also Jesus and Satan are spirit brothers (conceived in heaven) and we are likewise spirit siblings of Jesus and Satan.

And, then, there's the idea that if a man is a good enough mormon on earth, he will get to be God of his very own planet after he dies.

Mormon cosmology fascinates me. The Wikipedia article has a good breakdown. I picked up a copy of the Book of Mormon at a used book store for $1 too. Interesting stuff.

Interesting tidbit from a homeschool convention I went to earlier this month - lots o'gossip about Phillips.  Most folks I was talking to seemed to think that the best thing for his family now was for him to be out of the public eye - and we know how that's going. I heard lots of disapproval of DWP and also lots of folks talking about how they liked his children(I know several folks with closer ties to Phillips than I - I've apparently met them once or twice, but I don't remember it)  and hoped they would be okay.

• 2 weeks later...

What's he genuflecting for? He's a single man who almost registered for a cheating service but didn't. Wow, the Lord really can forgive any trespass.

1 hour ago, Howl said:

Comparison to David?  Well of course!  (face palm)

RC subtext: Poor me. You can't imagine how hard this has been.  

I don't want to imagine.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 10:20 PM, CloakNDagger said:

Icky and gross, for sure.

Alas, he's made it private. Does he still have interns to read here (if so, Hi, Interns!), or is he forced to do things for himself? Oh the humanity...

Archived