IGNORED

Daniel Staddon and Kathryn Neely: the most convoluted courtship story ever

usedbicycle

9 hours ago, CyborgKin said:

My favourite wedding had several men dressed the same as the groom.  Well, marginally, in that they were dressed as various interpretations of The Fourth Doctor.  Several other incarnations of The Doctor were present too.  And themed snacks.  It was great! (And I don't even watch the show.)

Hah! I always wanted one of those long 4th Doctor scarves.  I started knitting one once but my knitting ability being what it is - now I need to dig it out from wherever it is hiding and finish it.

1 hour ago, uber frau said:

Nope.  Pleated chinos/dockers (or whatever you call them) and a tucked in polo is appropriate attire for nearly every occasion, even running a half marathon according to the Pecan Thief.

Have you not seen the video of the Pecan water skiing in a business suit?  He says he wears one "every day," with white socks and sneakers apparently.

11 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

@Palimpsest, did you see the photos of the oldest Boyer sister and her (ex-)beau, with him in a kilt and her lovingly tying the pretty little bow on his beret?

Yes!  The beauty of Levi's kilt was a bit obscured by the long coat though.  Now Brigid's fiance, the glorious Gabe, is going to be magnificent snark fodder.  He really loves his costumes and I can't wait to see what he wears for the wedding.

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 2:01 AM, uber frau said:

Her sister was pregnant w/in a week or 2 of saying her vows, for what it's worth.  I'm guessing there'll be an announcement between Thanksgiving and Christmas w the Steely due around Easter.

Too bad they couldn't name any male offspring Steely Dan. That'd be funny. Actually, he could call himself that, but Fundies aren't up to date on popular musicians (or those that were popular at one time).  At least, not that I'm aware of anyways.

15 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

The enormous over-sized cutaways tailcoats (not tuxes) are seriously weird.  Are they emulating Fred Astaire (his tails fit) or attempting Morning Dress (wrong color) or attempting White Tie Evening Dress (wrong time of day because they all get married in daylight hours).

Bless their little hearts.  I think Fundies should stick to safe well fitting business suits.  

The tailcoats were driving me crazy as well. It is the wrong time of the day for white tie, not to mention the wedding is not formal enough for it (I've never even seen a Fundie wedding that was formal enough for black tie). If they don't understand the different levels of formal dress, why wouldn't they just go with a nice fitting business suits that are pretty much fail safe?

5 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Have you not seen the video of the Pecan water skiing in a business suit?  He says he wears one "every day," with white socks and sneakers apparently.

THANK YOU!! I have been having a terrible day and needed a smile. Few things make me laugh harder than TFDW. This video has been a favorite for some time just because it shows him in full blown douchery. It's so obvious he thinks he's cute and clever. Sadly, he's almost alone in that thinking. I'm guessing the only ones in that "club" are Priss and Robert Staddon...oh, and maybe his mother.

Off to watch his "directing" at his wedding. That's another classic.

On July 17, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Kak said:

I'd love to know the name of that child. No idea why they've made it such a mystery. And while I'm on the subject of mysteries, were there any sightings of Derrick and Jenny Waller, who seem to have gone underground since their own wedding? 

At the very end when the guests are leaving, there's a couple that looks like Jenny and Derrick. It also looks like Jenny maybe pregnant. 

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Off to watch his "directing" at his wedding. That's another classic.

I was cringing in embarrassment watching his wedding antics.  Way to upstage the bride, Davey.  Priss was lucky she didn't get smacked in the face.

Wonder where Dan and Kathryn are spending their honeymoon. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived