IGNORED

Daniel Staddon and Kathryn Neely: the most convoluted courtship story ever

usedbicycle

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love "The Gift of Love"! Beautiful song. We used that tune with other lyrics for a hymn at our wedding. Ahhh, memories. However, at ours we failed to talk about contracts...

Kid up front is having none of this shit. She see's her future and and it is ugly.

Actually, those bridesmaids with the babies hanging on them is a visual for Kathryn to see her future. And she hasn't run yet. 

Yeah, someone screamed bloody murder around the time that Kathryn vowed to be fruitful and raise Daniel's godly bbs; idk if it was one of the babies-of-honor or me.

(We're on Sermon #3 by the way!)

Just checked in and now checking out lickety-split.  Sound is bad picture is worse.  Music is dirge-like.

That is Daddy Staddon marrying them, no?

Let me know if they talk about Death.  Babies, submission, and covenants are a given.

More singing. Yay. I hope the wedding guests get a nice dinner for having to sit through that snoozefest.

Yo, they're smooching and they're rocking back and forth like they got seasick or something. 

The way they kissed reminded me of a high school couple rather than a newly wedded couple.

1 minute ago, season of life said:

The way they kissed reminded me of a high school couple rather than a newly wedded couple.

Mentally & emotionally, they are high school kids. Freshmen. 

Ugh. This is just awful. Constant screaming babies, boring politically charged sermon, and a kiss that everyone laughed at. 

Fundie romance at its finest....

8 minutes ago, Sabal said:

wow did I really just hear "we live in a state that can't even define marriage any more"? 

Yup. Heard it here too. My husband was all like "What in the hell?!" 

just watched and im super late cuz i think im at the beginning and its bad...like super boring. This is my first live stream fundie wedding and I thought it would be better...i was wrong

my first live-stream fundie wedding... why is that old guy still talking? Peeling wallpaper in my bathroom has just become more interesting.  That will teach me what not to do when I take breaks. 

Well, that wedding was dull as dirt from what I saw of it. But the processional music was pretty, at least. And the bridesmaids' dresses didn't look totally heinous as far as I could tell.

I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I'm still on page 1, and have just finished reading the crazy blog entry. I'm stunned. I gasped loudly when she said she had literally given her father the key to her heart. :shock: What. The. Fuck. 

I really need the laughs today! Okay, back to catching up on the thread... :popcorn2:

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived