IGNORED

John Shrader Pt 8- Me, me, me missionary

samurai_sarah

On 7/7/2016 at 11:13 PM, ViolaSebastian said:

Looks like a new update has been sent out...

i just read that update; of COURSE john is translating the book of John first.  somehow i'm not surprised to hear that's his favorite book. :laughing-rollingyellow:

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

i just read that update; of COURSE john is translating the book of John first.  somehow i'm not surprised to hear that's his favorite book. :laughing-rollingyellow:

NO NO NO NO NO.  You are pulling our collective legs.  Teasing us.  Playing with us.  Slipping the mickey. 

But of course:

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

Megalomania unhinged.

On 7/22/2016 at 11:58 AM, EmiGirl said:

Somehow john has brainwashed these people. I read the post about the engagement and saw that the woman encouraged her husband NOT to take a job where they would be getting about 4 times as much money so they wouldn't be far away from the church and john is thrilled! I think they said he made $95 a month now and he would get $400 including housing for him and his wife if he would move to the new job. My pastor would be furious at both me and my husband if we turned something like that down. 

AND Roderick is going to quit the job that at least pays him the $95/month to raise John's fucking chickens. He is just the worst.

John has to make sure non of his "converts" make reasonable or even any salary at all as he himself would be shown in a very bad light.

Umpteen shraderlings and no job. He will start to look like the scrounging , grifting lazy arse he really is.

The great white Twit can't be having that.

2 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

AND Roderick is going to quit the job that at least pays him the $95/month to raise John's fucking chickens. He is just the worst.

I just can't even....  

There's really are no words to describe the insanity. No pastor I know would encourage this. I wish he wold get all funding taken away from him.

What the crap is he going to support his family with? He already has at least 1 kid with the fiancée. Is john paying him?

I've been away a while, but it seems John is still up to his old tricks. He's seriously hiring someone to take care of his chickens? Can he even afford to pay the guy, let alone support his own family?

14 minutes ago, Sweet Fellowship said:

I've been away a while, but it seems John is still up to his old tricks. He's seriously hiring someone to take care of his chickens? Can he even afford to pay the guy, let alone support his own family?

Oh no, it's worse that that. John has devised a plan in which his disciples are going to raise chickens for money so that they don't get caught in a "dependency mindset". Yes, seriously, John thinks he can lecture others about being dependent on handouts. They recently built a giant coop and are planning to get an initial batch of SIX HUNDRED CHICKENS. There is no indication if any of the men know a thing about raising chickens, or what kind of market there is in the Kafue area for that many birds/eggs.

John's business model:

1. Build chicken coop
  2. Buy 600 chickens
  3. ??????
  4. PROFIT

5 hours ago, slickcat79 said:

John's business model:

1. Build chicken coop
  2. Buy 600 chickens
  3. ??????
  4. PROFIT

This is making me laugh because that IS his business model.  Sorry for the chickens and for Roderick, though.   I also love irony, and John is so blind to his own dependency on the graciousness and generosity of others, while utterly oblivious to his lack of the same.  If he were generous, he'd made sure the neighbors had chickens for eggs and meat.  

Here's another of John's musings from Facebook, which shows a certain disconnect:

I know I'm in the time God chose for me, but how I've sometimes dreamed of how it would have been to live a Century ago...

When men were men, women were ladies, Biblical modesty was valued, and time together was spent strolling hand in hand...instead of individually staring at a screen...

We know that John spends hours each day on the internet, but the power of prayer cannot tear him away from his screen time (even when there are chickens and children to be raised).   Without the internet, John wouldn't be able to reach his followers for donations.  On the other hand, we also are witness in real time to how silly he can be!  As to how wonderful life was over a century ago, I think he is just a speshul romanticiser...

Now the phrase "Jersey Shores" brings to mind a group of raunchy, selfish, throughly carnal young people (*disclaimer: I've never seen even 5 seconds of the show, but only heard tell).

Bullshit, as much time as John spends online finding stuff to complain about, he has seen clips of this show. 

12 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Bullshit, as much time as John spends online finding stuff to complain about, he has seen clips of this show. 

To be fair, I really haven't ever seen clips of Jersey Shore. Of course, anytime John doth protest too much...

Okay I really went down a rabbit hole in this one. 

Is is it just me or is one of John's disciples have two alter egos? Handia seems to have two Facebook "friends" that look verrrrerrry similar to him - one is a gay dude named Peter Bliss and the other is a secular rapper named Leeph Kiid. Is John getting taken for a ride here??

Or John could go in this direction: ecozambia.com/#!organic-food/cpg

That entire operation sounds awesome.  He could start his own organic garden, planting enough to feed his ever expanding family, and then set up a seedling operation to help other people start THEIR gardens and become more sustainable all around.  You know, actually helping people.  Shrader??  Shrader???? 

9 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

Here's another of John's musings from Facebook, which shows a certain disconnect:

I know I'm in the time God chose for me, but how I've sometimes dreamed of how it would have been to live a Century ago...

When men were men, women were ladies, Biblical modesty was valued, and time together was spent strolling hand in hand...instead of individually staring at a screen...

We know that John spends hours each day on the internet, but the power of prayer cannot tear him away from his screen time (even when there are chickens and children to be raised).   Without the internet, John wouldn't be able to reach his followers for donations.  On the other hand, we also are witness in real time to how silly he can be!  As to how wonderful life was over a century ago, I think he is just a speshul romanticiser...

This is the man who proclaims the doctrine of Sola Bootstrapia while demonstrating the most egregious level of 'handout-dependancy mindedness'(or whatever TF he calls it) most ppl here have ever seen.

Hypocrisy, thy name is John.

If John lived 100 years ago, he and most of his brood would be dead. Can you imagine him in Africa with no Internet, no modern healthcare, no modern appliances, no Troopie, no way to get out of there when the shit inevitably hits the fan? Yeah, me neither.

I just don't get it. Who in their right mind would encourage their fiancee to not take a higher paying job like that? 'Oh no, honey. Don't take that job that's going to pay you 4X more than you make now and provide our family with stable housing. No, raise that white man's chickens instead! '

I call bullshit. I think this is more embellishment from John to raise more money. And if it is true, well, those people have really been brainwashed.

19 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

He wishes he could have lived a century ago because then he wouldn't have to bother paying the people he roped into his chicken folly.

Johns beginning to get restless and wanting to move on me thinks.

He has been in Zambia for two years now. Time for a change. 

He has dug himself into a hole. If he leaves the grifted money will dry up. He can't leave without giving a good reason to his leghumpers. He can't have the scales fall from their eyes.

He appears to be spending more time sat at his computer. Although his excuse for that will be to check out chicken husbandry no doubt.

The whole chicken debacle could be his fair well parting gift to the poor duped folk he is planning to leave once he has worked out his exit plan.  

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

He has been in Zambia for two years now. Time for a change. 

That is an eternity for him.  But where will he go?  I don't think there's any way his daddy can support him if he returns to the US.  And relocating the family, even within Africa, will be a huge expense.   I think, like the Nogs, that he's stuck in this hole he's dug.

36 minutes ago, gustava said:

That is an eternity for him.  But where will he go?  I don't think there's any way his daddy can support him if he returns to the US.  And relocating the family, even within Africa, will be a huge expense.   I think, like the Nogs, that he's stuck in this hole he's dug.

I would find this completely karmic on John Boy if it weren't for the fact that Esther and the kids are stuck in this hole with him. 

25 minutes ago, SheerLuck said:

"Where men were men, women were ladies"

This sounds like the beginning of a comedy sketch. 

David Walliams and Matt Lucas couldn't have put it better.

29 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

I would find this completely karmic on John Boy if it weren't for the fact that Esther and the kids are stuck in this hole with him. 

That's my huge worry. It is within the realms of Shrader  possibility, that John may go home to speak to leghumpers at daddy's church then conveniently suffer from a sore back, back brace included, not be able to return to Zambia, then rely on leghumpers to fly Esther and children home.

He would have to leave the troopie and posh fridge/ freezer behind, but that would put him in a good light for being so charitable!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived