IGNORED

Josh - back to selling used cars in plain sight -Part 17

OnceUponATime

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

God, Gothard and Gil Bates approve of him, so he doesn't need any of that fancy book learning. 

Kind of like a "god approved mechanic?"  He dont need that fancy license or certificate!

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, we don't know that they AREN'T going to a professional marriage counselor. Let's be fair.

There were pictures, can't remember where of "muscle cars" that Josh was supposedly selling. It was parked on the front lawn *how classy* of the brick house next to JB's that has the swimming pool. My money's on them living there.

Nice. Lose your job, go to rehab, come home to a cushy place to live w/a pool & a job just waiting for you. If he really can sell those, he could clear a good $100,000. this year. No trailer park for the Dugs.

On May 30, 2016 at 11:56 AM, JenniferJuniper said:

16 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I can't figure out what you do with the rebar. Use it like swords? Years ago they used to have couples fight each other with padded batons. (Maybe they still do.)

Apparently they bend it by placing the long piece of rebar against the hollows of their throats and then walking towards each other. It appears to be, well, not popular, but done as an "inspirational" thing at your weirder corporate events:

http://www.js-international.com/index.php/leadership-and-team-development/inspirational-events/arrow-breaking-and-rebar-bending.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wia4mzzG7D0

What is going on with Josh's new car selling business? He had a bunch of his usual salvaged title/junkers and a few hummers types up online under the name Jay with his old auto lot number. Most of those cars have vanished except one. I can't imagine Josh sold 9 or more cars/trucks in one weekend?

I saw Pickles post some photos of cars Josh is selling. They are not your typical Josh car for sale. They are older cars fixed up and pimped out, a few low riders for big price tags. The phone number he is using (if Pickles is correct and it is him, pics have similar backgrounds of grass and the house) is that of a guy named Chuck who has a few online reviews of customers that are less then happy with him (not like my car doesn't run but people who want to find Chuck and are pissed). I would if Josh is working with Chuck? or using his dealer plates or license? Any Chuck's Josh used to employee at the old lot? All I can remember is RD and another Josh.

Something happened. Maybe people got mad when they went for test drives and it was Josh? Maybe people complained about the sales in the yard.

41 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

Now, we don't know that they AREN'T going to a professional marriage counselor. Let's be fair.

There were pictures, can't remember where of "muscle cars" that Josh was supposedly selling. It was parked on the front lawn *how classy* of the brick house next to JB's that has the swimming pool. My money's on them living there.

Nice. Lose your job, go to rehab, come home to a cushy place to live w/a pool & a job just waiting for you. If he really can sell those, he could clear a good $100,000. this year. No trailer park for the Dugs.

He's still TRASH no matter where he lives. 

@Toaster Thanks. I think I'll stick to knitting in my Lazy boy, though in my past I broke boards in karate.

55 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

What is going on with Josh's new car selling business? He had a bunch of his usual salvaged title/junkers and a few hummers types up online under the name Jay with his old auto lot number. Most of those cars have vanished except one. I can't imagine Josh sold 9 or more cars/trucks in one weekend?

I saw Pickles post some photos of cars Josh is selling. They are not your typical Josh car for sale. They are older cars fixed up and pimped out, a few low riders for big price tags. The phone number he is using (if Pickles is correct and it is him, pics have similar backgrounds of grass and the house) is that of a guy named Chuck who has a few online reviews of customers that are less then happy with him (not like my car doesn't run but people who want to find Chuck and are pissed). I would if Josh is working with Chuck? or using his dealer plates or license? Any Chuck's Josh used to employee at the old lot? All I can remember is RD and another Josh.

Something happened. Maybe people got mad when they went for test drives and it was Josh? Maybe people complained about the sales in the yard.

Driving around with that sticker on the back of your car proclaiming it came from Josh Duggar Motors.  Yeah, no thank you.  Although I suppose there are plenty of Gothardites who would see that as a badge of honor having his name on their automobiles. 

What I just don't understand is who cares, he cheated on his wife...it happens, often (in society as a whole). She isn't the first or the last person to have been cheated on. But yet, he had to be sent away for 6 months (who has the resources or time for this crap, in real life, unless you have a drug problem and no job). And now they are waxing on about counselling and such. which, great, who cares, i don't even care if it really IS accredited or professional or whatever. The real thing he needs REAL counseling for is the molestation stuff, which they (duggars and humpers) just don't seem to get. 

Now. I would love for them to get professional license marriage counselling to see their religion for the sham it is, but that is a different thing. why they feel the need to release a statement is beyond me. 

5 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Its amazing that they cant even PRETEND to send him to a licensed counselor and send him to the cult guy on the DL.

It's amazing that I said to myself - I bet the "professional" counseling is by Chris Hogan of rebar fame as soon as I saw the "Josh and Anna" statement.  I didn't even have to read this thread.

They lie.  They lie like rugs. 

They think of their IBPL-approved counselor as a "professional."  I think to them a profesional is someone who does something more than once. ;)

They aren't pretending that Josh and Anna are going to a "licensed" counselor because they don't believe in secular licensing.  They aren't too picky about religious ordination either. (Very little education required, if the spirit moves you.)

The "counseling" will have no real long-term effects, but it might be moderately helpful if Anna and Josh need help communicating.  Any shared activity will do that for a couple.   But in the long run, it will not work because Josh is a seriously disturbed person and he isn't getting the help he needs.

Even so, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of a lull before Josh's next transgression.  

31 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

I think to them a profesional is someone who does something more than once.

Wonder what kind of professional that makes Josh....who went to the same professional woman at least twice.

26 minutes ago, gustava said:

Wonder what kind of professional that makes Josh....who went to the same professional woman at least twice.

Well, at least he knows that a professional knows more than those taught at the SOTDRT.   Maybe that is giving him a lot of credit for being about to think with the top head. 

2 hours ago, karen77 said:

What I just don't understand is who cares, he cheated on his wife...it happens, often (in society as a whole). She isn't the first or the last person to have been cheated on. But yet, he had to be sent away for 6 months (who has the resources or time for this crap, in real life, unless you have a drug problem and no job). And now they are waxing on about counselling and such. which, great, who cares, i don't even care if it really IS accredited or professional or whatever. The real thing he needs REAL counseling for is the molestation stuff, which they (duggars and humpers) just don't seem to get. 

Now. I would love for them to get professional license marriage counselling to see their religion for the sham it is, but that is a different thing. why they feel the need to release a statement is beyond me. 

they are a cult and a brand. I could care less that he cheated on Anna, but I do care that he is a child molester

but that's me and i stand by it. 

as for counselling - he apparently had all his counselling in fake rehab for six months - now anna needs apparently counselling to live with the tool.

this "counselling" is for the show - calling it 

33 minutes ago, nst said:

they are a cult and a brand. I could care less that he cheated on Anna, but I do care that he is a child molester

I agree child molestation is terrible, but let's not lose sight of Josh Duggar's complete and utter hypocrisy with regard to "family values".

Smug creep.  Amen?

It's just astounding that he stood there and made that speech KNOWING what he had been doing behind Anna's back. KNOWING that he was going to carry on doing it. 

If the Ashley Madison site had not been hacked, he would STILL be doing it whilst making more speeches just like that one.

He is a complete and utter scumbag and tosser. The thought of Anna sharing a bed with some one so creepy is nausea making. 

I sincerely hope that Ann's brother can talk some sense into her and that she will one day wake up to the realisation that there is another way of life. A few of her siblings have done so.

22 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

It's just astounding that he stood there and made that speech KNOWING what he had been doing behind Anna's back. KNOWING that he was going to carry on doing it. 

The fact that he was doing this - and with a smirk on his face - convinces me that he will not be redeemed by the blood of the lamb or by any other other method available to Jim Bob.

I don't know if he's a sociopath or a narcissist or just a plain old asshole, but the fact that he could do this with such ease is not a good indicator of future marital bliss for Anna.  He's obviously excellent at compartmentalizing and very good at lying to himself, his wife, and anyone else who will listen to him.

38 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

If the Ashley Madison site had not been hacked, he would STILL be doing it whilst making more speeches just like that one.

He is a complete and utter scumbag and tosser. The thought of Anna sharing a bed with some one so creepy is nausea making. 

I sincerely hope that Ann's brother can talk some sense into her and that she will one day wake up to the realisation that there is another way of life. A few of her siblings have done so.

Actually, it is better than that.  By the time the Ashley Madison hack happened, he was out of a job because of the molestation scandal.  He might have made more speeches, but not for a  couple of years.

The Duggars would like us to believe that the real scandal that cost Josh his job was AM.  But we know better. 

As for Anna, she is in love with Josh, he is the father of her children and he says he is repentant.  She needs to be betrayed a little more before she starts questioning.

On May 30, 2016 at 8:50 AM, PsyD2013 said:

Chris Hogan is so qualified - not - to be a marriage counselor.  His degree is  a BBA from  the University of Illinois Springfield.  From his Linkedin- "Chris helps men course correct and reconnect with their wives as a marriage coach, equips father's to understand the heart of their children and discover their niche in life."    

So he has a BBA degree. I had to google that. It's a Bachelor of Business Administration. 

That should be useful for a career in marriage counseling. :/

How can people earn degrees these days and still not understand how to use apostrophes? 

:(

I'm sure Anna loves Josh. He is the only man she has ever been with. I don't think she will ever leave him even if he cheats again. 

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Josh would still be at FRC and doing these speeches if the molestation scandal handn't have come out. 

He would never have "changed" until forced to do so publicly. That's what the leghumpers really ignore. Nothing about what he did caused him guilt besides losing his celebrity. 

9 hours ago, devoe364 said:

I firmly believe that the younger the Duggars try to marry 'em off the more problems (or what the Duggars see as problems) they have - at least with the boys. For Josh, they knew he had a more then is healthy interest in sex. However, Jim-Bob clearly had that same interest in his teens. He found Michelle, they courted, got married and he talked her into worshiping him and living a Godly life.

I think for J-B, it should have been EASY for Josh. He didn't have to go out and convert a sexy cheerleader. A nice Godly girl was all picked out for him. Let's be honest, Anna is quite pretty, so J-B did have his son's back in that. Now he can have all the s-e-x he wants without shame and judgement.

Except it didn't work, because it wasn't enough for Josh. He needs more help then a wife can provide, and its because he is the experiment his parents created. 

Josh was the only duggar that got married and courted around Jimchelle's age. Seems weird that they aren't all married by now. 

10 hours ago, formergothardite said:

God, Gothard and Gil Bates approve of him, so he doesn't need any of that fancy book learning. 

I think fundies should start checking with God before saying these things. Can he sue them for libel? ;)

41 minutes ago, KnittingOwl said:

I think fundies should start checking with God before saying these things. Can he sue them for libel? ;)

You forget that if you are contrite enough and ask Jesus's help, He will forgive everything.

8 hours ago, nst said:

but that's me and i stand by it. 

as for counselling - he apparently had all his counselling in fake rehab for six months - now anna needs apparently counselling to live with the tool.

this "counselling" is for the show - calling it 

As far as we know, he's not a children molester anymore and hasn't been since he's an adult. I deeply dislike him, I hope Anna will divorce, but in the matter of molesting children, I think it was not only a Josh fault, but also a consequence of his upbringing and sexual repression as a teen. This is not a disclaimer nor makes him less guilty, but if once he became adult, he looked for adult women, is because he likes adults, not kids. 

Don't get me wrong... I won't let him babysit my children. And yes he needs counseling to recover from a lot of things (starting from the abuse he suffered from his parents). Maybe going down to explore the rotten roots of his childhood, he could understand himself and be a better person. The good and the evil, assuming his own responsibility but also his parents' faults. But it will never happen.

I see Josh will do more mistakes. Alcohol or food or legal drugs (as pills for depression) or prostitution or gambling... he lacks self-control plus he's not receiving any help, he probably is not in love with Anna but he'll be forced to have more kids (so more problems, more noise, less freedom&money). I know he's an adult but he's still controlled by his enemy JB. And I'm not sure he knows.

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic

Archived