IGNORED

Male Douchenozzels YouTube pranks pulled on girlfriends

47of74

Yeah, here's some men filming just how much they do not deserve a relationship with any other human, let alone a woman...

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/24/when-youtube-pranks-are-just-misogyny.html

The latest entry in this regrettably popular trend came Monday, when British social media personality Brad Holmes published a video on his Facebook page of his girlfriend in pain, flushing her vagina out with water after she unknowingly used a tampon that he had coated with chili pepper. The view count is 2.6 million and counting.

When it comes to harming women as a form of online entertainment, Holmes is walking in well-worn tracks. In 2014, British YouTuber Sam Pepper filmed himself pinching women on the street while his arms appeared to be hidden in a sweatshirt. YouTube removed the video after a public outcry in 2014, but copies of it live on. Shortly after the video was posted, multiple women from Pepper’s past accused him of sexual harassment and rape.

Later in 2014, popular YouTube prankster Roman Atwood pretended to throw his child off a balcony in front of his girlfriend Brittney when, in fact, the child was safe upstairs. He called the video “Killing My Own Kid PRANK!!” As of this writing, it has more than 44 million views. He pretended to kill his child in front of Brittney again in 2015, this time in a staged ATV explosion.

In Pepper’s prank, one woman he harasses can be heard repeatedly saying “I don’t like that” while he giggles uncontrollably. At the end of Atwood’s child-chucking prank, Brittney yells, “I fucking hate you,” kicking him away from her and shouting that his prank crossed the line. Atwood smiles at her, protesting that “it’s just a little joke.” And when Holmes’s girlfriend complains that her vagina is “on fire,” he laughs, keeping his camera trained on her until she angrily slams the door in his face.

How much you wanna bet these three douche nozzles who made the videos would be so upset if the tables were turned on them? 

Just when you think you've seen it all, you come across this.

I'd like to know why the girlfriend stayed with her asshole boyfriend after he made her think he'd thrown their child off a balcony.

I hope the woman who used the tampon her boyfriend had covered in chili pepper sues his ass off. 

I'd like to see her put a chili-covered tampon up his ass.

• 4 weeks later...

wooooooow.  I'm not a fan of pranks in any form (I hate April Fools Day) but these just cross every line that was ever made. These guys are psychotic.....

Archived