IGNORED

2nd Gen Duggar/Bates birth comparison

habert

On 31 May 2016 at 4:26 PM, ljohnson2006 said:

J'Chelle would scream that from the mountain tops. 'My daughter had 20 kids. Take that Kelly Bates'

This just reminds me of that competition during Raptureversary once where we made up names for a 20th Duggar kid and the winner was J'SuckItKellyBates.

Hee.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, ophelia said:

Do you see Kelly as a happy and submissive fundie wife? I think she perfectly plays that role, but somehow I don't get the submission vibe from her. IMO Michelle seems to be much more the quiet and submissive wifey. But maybe it's just the fact that Kelly seems to be much more hands on that Michelle that makes me think she is actually the more dominant part in her marriage.

JB led M to the Lord and Christianity, before they met he was a Christian and she was a normal teenage girl. 

Gill and Kelly met at Christian college and were both already Christians of similar faith (I'm not speculating who caused the descent to Fundy domain).

JB saved M. Gill didn't save Kelly in the same way and that has to effect the power balance of those relationships. 

• 2 months later...

Archived