IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

FundieFarmer

In sadder news, it appears that Emily Rose and Breezy Brookshire's dad recently passed. Apparently he had an aggressive form of cancer that wasn't caught til a few weeks before he died. They've been daughters-at-home for quite a while, I wonder if their home business is enough to sustain them? Breezy is a very talented illustrator; I'm sure she could make good money if she wanted.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

In sadder news, it appears that Emily Rose and Breezy Brookshire's dad recently passed. Apparently he had an aggressive form of cancer that wasn't caught til a few weeks before he died. They've been daughters-at-home for quite a while, I wonder if their home business is enough to sustain them? Breezy is a very talented illustrator; I'm sure she could make good money if she wanted.

I've followed the girls for such a long time, but I was surprised how upset I actually was about their father. He was not a whole lot older than my husband and I've only ever heard that he was a sweet and gentle man. 

I actually read his obit. It appears he did have a real job as some kind of technician for quite some time so one would hope he had life insurance.  Yes both girls are very talented although this situation again brings up depending on one income all the while restricting your daughters education. Nonetheless that is a very sad situation and I wish them peace and comfort.

On 9/27/2016 at 7:47 PM, justmy2cents said:

According to the Boyer Sister's blog Brigid Boyer is getting married in 4 days, Saturday Oct. 1st. 

The first photo of Brigid in her dress is up. It's... Quite plain. 

9 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Where is the pic?  I don't see it on their blog or fb. 

11 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

I hate the sleeves. I would like the dress much better if it had long sleeves right to her wrist.

its on Instagram.

2 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Not what imagined for her.  Thanks for posting.

I saw it in an Instagram picture earlier today, and I really like it! Brigid loves living in mid-century style, and the dress looks like a period piece. She made it herself, and it's definitely "her" style. The picture above isn't terribly flattering, but I do like the style.

8 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

ozTqMEM.jpg

wow. this picture isn't flattering at all. my first thought was: "is she even wearing a bra"? i don't know this couple, but judging from this picture they have zero chemistry.

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

I saw it in an Instagram picture earlier today, and I really like it! Brigid loves living in mid-century style, and the dress looks like a period piece. She made it herself, and it's definitely "her" style. The picture above isn't terribly flattering, but I do like the style.

the fact that she made it herself changes my opinion. i could never sew something like this and i hope SHE is comfortable and happy with her gown.

8 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

If it had sleek fitted long sleeves, it would remind me of Grace Kelly's wedding gown. Which I LOVE. So I really think she missed the mark with the sleeves. And I would like it if it was a little more fitted. 

Another Morton is on the market.  John Morton just had a birthday and I believe it was number 18.  He can be added to the single fundies list but knowing the Mortons he won't be single for long.

14 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

ozTqMEM.jpg

She looks like a nun about to take her initial vows...

Different sleeves and more fitted- it could have been a gorgeous dress....

Looks way more flattering in this picture though

Oh, man. I think that the fabric doesn't help. It's quite wrinkled. But, it is obviously her dream dress so that's all that matters. That's quite a long sporran he's got there! 

It's an odd choice of photo. Neither of them looks overjoyed and they are leaning away from each other. I might have chosen a different photo. Again, though, not my call. I hope they are very happy. 

Don't know if we're following the Keilen family but Brent became engaged to Monica Nicole (Don't know if that's her last name) on Sepember 3rd, She is 25 years old and the oldest of 12 kids.  The Keilens now have Angie, Alison, Craig, Becky, Cara, Christy, and Amber who are single but not all living at home.

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Don't know if we're following the Keilen family but Brent became engaged to Monica Nicole (Don't know if that's her last name) on Sepember 3rd, She is 25 years old and the oldest of 12 kids.  The Keilens now have Angie, Alison, Craig, Becky, Cara, Christy, and Amber who are single but not all living at home.

So there's Angie, Amber, Alison, Becky, Brandon, Brent, Cara, Craig and Christy? Do you all think they meant to name all their kids with ABC names?

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So there's Angie, Amber, Alison, Becky, Brandon, Brent, Cara, Craig and Christy? Do you all think they meant to name all their kids with ABC names?

It seems all but the oldest, RJ.  Probably a coincidence, but a funny one.

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It seems all but the oldest, RJ.  Probably a coincidence, but a funny one.

Poor RJ. Odd one out. I'm always amused when one kid's name doesn't go with His siblings. 

Like Barry, Terry, Jerry, Mary, and Dave.

13 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Don't know if we're following the Keilen family but Brent became engaged to Monica Nicole (Don't know if that's her last name) on Sepember 3rd, She is 25 years old and the oldest of 12 kids.

Her last name is DeMass..... I found her on FB

5 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Her last name is DeMass..... I found her on FB

Well that's an unfortunate last name. 

At least RJ and Rebecca have each other so they don't feel left out ;-)

On 10/7/2016 at 11:27 AM, Fascinated said:

Oh, man. I think that the fabric doesn't help. It's quite wrinkled. But, it is obviously her dream dress so that's all that matters. That's quite a long sporran he's got there! 

It's an odd choice of photo. Neither of them looks overjoyed and they are leaning away from each other. I might have chosen a different photo. Again, though, not my call. I hope they are very happy. 

Yeah, I just want to take the dress and give it a good press to take out the wrinkles, and take it in just a tad at the waist. That said, the construction is lovely and I love those 40s/50s-style dresses that look cohesively modest as opposed to the modest wedding dresses that basically slap a T-shirt on top of a normally strapless dress (are you listening, Jinger?)

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived