IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

FundieFarmer

1 hour ago, halcionne said:

I need to know more about the guy at the front of the boat. For research purposes.

IMG_3029.jpg

Dayum! If he's not already taken, this could be as much of an advertising pitch as a wedding photo. :pb_razz: 

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peekaboo! Here's my bump protruding from behind a random tree! Don't mind me, I am just a pregnant stalker!

image.jpeg

What's better than a picture of a heavily pregnant woman doing her best fellatio impression on a bunch of weeds?

kb.jpe

Why, of course, it's a SECOND picture of the same, plus bonus Andrew, who looks like he's trying to start a fire in that clump of dandelion seedlings.

kb2.jpe

If these two were actually doing what this picture is staged to show (uh... spreading seed around?), they'd basically be blowing that shit right into each other's faces.  #romance

I'm going to have to give Kennedy props, though. In this photoshoot, I spy:

* ombre hair

* a mini-dress 

* skinny jeans

* man-jewelry on Andrew. Rock that surfer dude hemp bracelet, brah! 

And I have to say, nearly all of the "awkward" shots are of her alone. The pictures of the two of them together (with the exception of the blow-a-rama) are absolutely beautiful. She looks happiest and most relaxed with him, and that's awesome to see in any couple.

17 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

"Meturnity"??? Homeschooling at its best.....

That's exactly what I thought.

And I have to agree to previous posters that the photos of the wedding and most of the mAturnity pictures as well. Except for the dandelion-drama.

Kennedy looks beautiful and relaxed and in love and I have to admit that I'm a little bit jealous. I'd like to have something like that again, too.

Don't know if the Linzeys have ever been discussed here, but their second child Elisabeth is engaged to some guy named Nathan, last name unknown. Family with 14 children, nine girls and five boys. They're friends with the Burnetts and it appears from a comment on the Burnett blog that Maggie will be in Elisabeth's wedding.

11 hours ago, AliC said:

Don't know if the Linzeys have ever been discussed here, but their second child Elisabeth is engaged to some guy named Nathan, last name unknown. Family with 14 children, nine girls and five boys. They're friends with the Burnetts and it appears from a comment on the Burnett blog that Maggie will be in Elisabeth's wedding.

I don't think they've been discussed here before, but I'm surprised they haven't. I've been following them for a while now and their blog is pretty snarkable, some posts more than others. As well as the Burnetts, they're also friends with the Neelys and possibly the Bontragers. 

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Yikes... Nathan looks like he might transform into a bat and own a castle somewhere.

Yeah...I didn't want to say anything regarding his appearance since I know that can be kind of a touchy subject around here, but I will say that his deep-set eyes rival Donald Staddon's for sure!

How old is Elisabeth? I'm surprised to see an adult Fundie girl with braces. I would think most families would get that done while the daughter was a young teen and before courting time started. I suppose it could be for a late occurring grinding or bite issue.

2 hours ago, AliC said:

Yeah...I didn't want to say anything regarding his appearance since I know that can be kind of a touchy subject around here, but I will say that his deep-set eyes rival Donald Staddon's for sure!

It's not just his appearance per se, but the super intense way he looks at the camera!

I couldn't care less how they look but holy hell, that "Beautiful in His Time" post just about made me toss my lunch.

The god's timing, we're just innocent bystanders crap is so beyond ridiculous. Apparently these people are so terrified of life and death they can't make a move without finding a way to make it all come from their god. 

It seems their god is up in the sky deciding who should be married, no. matter. what. It ain't about love, attraction, affection...it's all about the sky god. 

I can't imagine being so terrified of life that I explain every single fucking thing as someone else's doing. 

Also, it is abundantly clear that the whole family and all their 'friends' are Gothardites. So, I guess it's not actually a sky daddy making their decisions, it's sky daddy rewarding them for living by Mr. Bill's rules. Or, something.

Everything being so tied up in some god and man made religious crap is just baffling to me.

Tori and Bobby were not courting and did not break up, they stay friends.

The Collie Family are Quiverful.

The unmarried fundies were Devyn, Jordyn, Jensen and Denton. Branson is engaged to Peyton Watkins and the wedding is October 1.

Ruth Wissmann and Ryan Bourlier finally got married on July 30.

11 hours ago, nausicaa said:

How old is Elisabeth? I'm surprised to see an adult Fundie girl with braces. I would think most families would get that done while the daughter was a young teen and before courting time started. I suppose it could be for a late occurring grinding or bite issue.

She's at least 21, going off of the family bios that appear to have been updated last year.

On 7/14/2016 at 3:27 AM, ophelia said:

I always "liked" them a lot. They seemed to be really close and loving with each other and I just loved that their mother seemed to be a little bit spunky (not only compared to all the other fundie mothers!).

I envy them for their house and property. I'd like to live their life - simple, family-oriented, farming/homesteading. All of that MINUS the fundie part.

Oh, man, their property! It's beautiful, and it seems they are able to make a decent living from their farming, while still having time for recreation. Their SOTDRT always seemed to have somewhat higher academic standards than most.

Decided to randomly Google Kimberly Mueller and Joshua Palazzolo's wedding registry and found that the date has been pushed back again, to December 30, 2016. Now, I know that people push back the wedding for different reasons, but considering how far the first pushback was (from July to November), I'm starting to suspect cold feet from one or the other...

31 minutes ago, AliC said:

Decided to randomly Google Kimberly Mueller and Joshua Palazzolo's wedding registry and found that the date has been pushed back again, to December 30, 2016. Now, I know that people push back the wedding for different reasons, but considering how far the first pushback was (from July to November), I'm starting to suspect cold feet from one or the other.

did they say why? Is one of them in school or is some ill in the family? I'm just really curious since it seems rare to push a wedding back twice.

18 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

did they say why? Is one of them in school or is some ill in the family? I'm just really curious since it seems rare to push a wedding back twice.

Nope, nothing about why it was pushed back. But I did notice that they do have the time listed as 6:00 PM on their wedding website, so hopefully that means that it won't be pushed back any further.

On August 10, 2016 at 2:03 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

Someone find me a godly headship so I can have that dress and an excuse to wear it! So pretty!

They honestly look like s couple of high school kids getting married. If she wasn't wearing a white dress, I would think they were going to prom :-/

On 8/11/2016 at 3:18 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They honestly look like s couple of high school kids getting married. If she wasn't wearing a white dress, I would think they were going to prom :-/

Except boys usually dress up more for prom. I gotta' say, though, it would be silly for those men to be renting tuxes, or buying suits that they might never wear again. As I recall, at Darth and Noah's wedding, the men all had new carpenter pants for the occasion, and I thought that made sense. It looks like Abbie Rebekah took the same approach.

31 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Except boys usually dress up more for prom. I gotta' say, though, it would be silly for those men to be renting tuxes, or buying suits that they might never wear again. As I recall, at Darth and Noah's wedding, the men all had new carpenter pants for the occasion, and I thought that made sense. It looks like Abbie Rebekah took the same approach.

I've been surprised by some of the prom outfits I have seen teen guys wearing to prom. When I went to prom, a tux was the norm. But not anymore. I actually don't see any formal tuxes at prom anymore. 

Kids these day! *shakes cane*

On 8/3/2016 at 10:36 AM, JMO said:

The pictures from the wedding are beautiful.  I also went to look at the Kennedy Morton maternity pictures.  She looked great but the photo shoot just seemed a bit off. Some of the pictures are nice but some are just not flattering. 

i did the same thing. the tree photo made me laugh out loud. "here, stand behind this tree so we can see how far your belly pops out, it'll be cool i promise". so weird. 

On 6 August 2016 at 4:25 PM, Triplet3 said:

I don't think they've been discussed here before, but I'm surprised they haven't. I've been following them for a while now and their blog is pretty snarkable, some posts more than others. As well as the Burnetts, they're also friends with the Neelys and possibly the Bontragers. 

They're getting married on 5th November according to The Knot: https://www.theknot.com/us/nathan-radfar-and-elisabeth-linzey-nov-2016#our-story

On 7/30/2016 at 11:24 AM, hollyandivy said:

Ruth Wissman is getting married today...

And the love story between her and Ryan is finally posted for all to read...If  you subscribe to the R/R newsletter. :pb_confused:

Anyone get it? I'm curious about their story but not going to sign up for the newsletter (even if it is mailchimp that's easy to unsubscribe from)

Ryan & Ruth are thrilled to share the beautiful way the Lord has woven their lives together. They have written their love story and it is now available via your email inbox. Simply fill your information in the following form to have their story and photos delivered directly to you!

Also, for those curious, Amanda (Smith) & Russell Lewis posted some pics/details from their honeymoon, during which they stayed in a (small) two-person tent for a considerable amount of the time, or with family basically the rest of it.

Finally, for one who is still single, Anna (of the Seven Sisters blog) is off to Guatemala for the next several months.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived