IGNORED

List of Unmarried Fundies – It's a Small World

FundieFarmer

16 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Tabitha Paine became engaged on New Years eve to Tim Robertson.  Yay for older SAHDs I guess.  Wedding date is said to be 3/25/17.

I'm happy for her.  No more of being the Duggar's tutor.  I feel like that courtship was kept well under wraps. 

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JMO said:

I'm happy for her.  No more of being the Duggar's tutor.  I feel like that courtship was kept well under wraps. 

At age 31, at least she won't be spawning 19 blessings...  someone said they found him on Facebook and think he is a guy in his 40s who lives around Knoxville TN.  

I wonder if it is this guy, in Powell TN (home of Crown College O' the Bible): http://www.manta.com/c/mr4pgmy/robertson-s-remodeling

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

At age 31, at least she won't be spawning 19 blessings...  someone said they found him on Facebook and think he is a guy in his 40s who lives around Knoxville TN.  

I wonder if it is this guy, in Powell TN (home of Crown College O' the Bible): http://www.manta.com/c/mr4pgmy/robertson-s-remodeling

Yes I think it would be. Or at least a family member as he has a picture of a shirt on his fb with the logo for the business. Looks like he visited the family over Christmas.

He definitely looks in his 40s on his fb profile, if not older. He's really balding. Also lots of religious and political stuff posted as well.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

If so, he's not far from the Bateseseses and Tabitha's brother Chad.  Wonder how this relationship got started.

13 hours ago, FrumperedCat said:

Yes I think it would be. Or at least a family member as he has a picture of a shirt on his fb with the logo for the business. Looks like he visited the family over Christmas.

He definitely looks in his 40s on his fb profile, if not older. He's really balding. Also lots of religious and political stuff posted as well.

I wonder if Chad Paine introduced them. Chad works for metal salvage place, Tim works in remodeling...or Erin knows him from campus. So, I guess Tabby is moving to East Tenn and Erin will be gaining a local sister in law.

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

Thanks @justmy2cents.  Looks like the TTH.  I'm surprised no one else mentioned it.  Good sleuthing!

I think someone did mention it.  There was a whole conversation in the Joy and Austin thread, of all places. I think people were relieved that it wasn't Joy's engagement.

23 minutes ago, JillyO said:

From his Facebook, he looks like a grade-A asshole. Poor Tabitha.

I'm sure she agrees with everything he posts. She has fb and can see his posts. She just wouldn't be as blunt about it. 

And this engagement wasn't a huge surprise since this guy was in the fall family photo of the Paine family. If fundies are willing to put them in a nice family photo, they are close to engagement. 

I think Tabitha's fiance looks like a douche canoe. But that describes most men in their world, I suppose.

29 minutes ago, hollyandivy said:

Kim Mueller's wedding pictures Are up!

Going by the pics the photographer posted, I would say the wedding looks like it was quite lovely. Her dress is simple but pretty. I love his boutonniere. The choice of candy apple red for a December wedding is very cute. The bridesmaid dresses are boring but the color is pretty. Her hair looked great. The wedding cake was simple but pretty like her dress. Plus the peppermint bark favors are a nice touch. And the couple looks very comfortable together and in love. No awkward fundieness. So overall, for a fundie wedding, it gets an A. Unless they did something weird like foot washing. Then I'll deduct points ;-)

5 hours ago, JillyO said:

From his Facebook, he looks like a grade-A asshole. Poor Tabitha.

My father was a grade a asshole and my parents were fundies and almost 30 and my mother's sister tells how disappointed she was when mom married dad. However, mom got to raise children, as she was raised to do. My father had some goodness in him, and we are ok, more or less. Tabitha may be like my mom, and just lucky to experienc motherhood. SAHD life has to be horrid. 

Well.... he's definitely older. Don't a bunch of fundie families insist the man be older anyway? Maxwells were one of them, I think... 

7 hours ago, hollyandivy said:

Kim Mueller's wedding pictures Are up!

I really like her gown and the bridesmaids dresses as well. They are simple and modest, but still beautiful IMHO.

Evangeline Renee is like THE fundie wedding photographer. I like her pictures, she is way better than the horrid wedding photography we've already seen. I wonder how it comes that she is so close to lots of fundies? And if I remember correctly it is not only the ATI crowd, but also the former VF folks, although I might be wrong.

I think the couple looks like there is true affection between the two of them, which is probably the best you can hope for considering how they are getting to know each other and all the strict courtship rules.

4 hours ago, Mela99 said:

Well.... he's definitely older. Don't a bunch of fundie families insist the man be older anyway? Maxwells were one of them, I think... 

Well, JimBoob and Scott Brown make an exception to that "rule" - they both married their daughters off to teenageboys.

7 hours ago, ophelia said:

I really like her gown and the bridesmaids dresses as well. They are simple and modest, but still beautiful IMHO.

Evangeline Renee is like THE fundie wedding photographer. I like her pictures, she is way better than the horrid wedding photography we've already seen. I wonder how it comes that she is so close to lots of fundies? And if I remember correctly it is not only the ATI crowd, but also the former VF folks, although I might be wrong.

I think the couple looks like there is true affection between the two of them, which is probably the best you can hope for considering how they are getting to know each other and all the strict courtship rules.

Well, JimBoob and Scott Brown make an exception to that "rule" - they both married their daughters off to teenageboys.

Evangeline Renee (Evy Porter on fb) also does a bunch of mainstream weddings. I wonder how that works. To be able to get into the fundie weddings while also doing the ordinary clevage filled, alcohol doused, dirty dancing ones ;-P (Obviously I'm just being sarcastic about mainstream weddings).

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Evangeline Renee (Evy Porter on fb) also does a bunch of mainstream weddings. I wonder how that works. To be able to get into the fundie weddings while also doing the ordinary clevage filled, alcohol doused, dirty dancing ones ;-P (Obviously I'm just being sarcastic about mainstream weddings).

Maybe she is affordable. Fundie weddings usually run on a pretty tight budget. Especially when there is no reality tv money involved.

Check out the comment below this photo! Feel like this guy needs to be extended an invitation to FJ :pb_lol: (edit - lol never mind! I looked at his page and hoooooo boy...... got outta there fast)

IMG_0102.PNG

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived