IGNORED

Anna & the M Kids – Part 7

FundieFarmer

7 minutes ago, sta_sha said:

I thought Anna looked stunning in her bridesmaids dress. She also looked fabulous in the photo with the Wallers (aside from the large pile of crap next to her). I don't know if she's pregnant or not. But I agree with @season of life, as she's still living with Josh as though nothing has happened, we can expect an M5 at some point.

I think Anna is looking more and more beautiful as time goes by. She really needs to get rid of Josh but if she doesn't there will be an M5. We'll only know when they announce it or she gives birth. 

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had 3 kids and my stomach looks just like Anna's as posted in the photos above. I have a short torso, so sadly any and all extra weight goes right there.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think Anna lost all the weight when Josh was in rehab because she was encouraged to take care of herself when she was staying at the TTH. Not to mention she also had 24/7 built in babysitters. So if she wanted to walk the treadmill, etc. she could whenever she wanted. Not to mention, she probably had other people cooking for her for once. Now that the older girls are well...older, their eating habits seem to have changed to a much cleaner diet. So if they are the ones cooking, Anna was probably eating pretty well.

In past episodes (pre- Josh scandal), video always showed Anna doing everything. Josh rarely looked like he helped with much of anything. It can be hard to want to workout or cook an elaborate meal when you are the one solely in charge of wrangling the children. Now that Josh and Anna are back together, I think the added weight is due to just the fact that she doesn't have the time to care for herself like she did when Josh was in "rehab".

I'm sure a pregnancy is inevitable in the future, but chances are she is like many women in the world who just gain weight in their tummys.

I don't think she looks pregnant. Just a healthy tummy. I definitely think she's very invested in her life at TTH so I doubt she'll be going anywhere. It will be very interesting to see if they announce a pregnancy because that could change the way Counting On is presented since the show is about marriages and babies. Would they ignore the pregnancy? Or would they try to build it up as a God has forgiven us, the world should too type situation? I think any new children should get different names like the reversal kids in that other family. So pre-cheating are the M kids and post cheating could be the E kids or something. Eleanor, Elijah, Emma, Eric  Etc...  

6 minutes ago, Pasta said:

I don't think she looks pregnant. Just a healthy tummy. I definitely think she's very invested in her life at TTH so I doubt she'll be going anywhere. It will be very interesting to see if they announce a pregnancy because that could change the way Counting On is presented since the show is about marriages and babies. Would they ignore the pregnancy? Or would they try to build it up as a God has forgiven us, the world should too type situation? I think any new children should get different names like the reversal kids in that other family. So pre-cheating are the M kids and post cheating could be the E kids or something. Eleanor, Elijah, Emma, Eric  Etc...  

I don't know. The pregnancy could either be the redemption tour for Josh or they just have Anna on talking about how happy and excited she is. 

i feel bad for Anna because if she dosen't have a baby it means that God didn't forgive Josh, if she have a baby it means that she intimate with Josh again (bleah) in every case she stuck there

16 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

i feel bad for Anna because if she dosen't have a baby it means that God didn't forgive Josh, if she have a baby it means that she intimate with Josh again (bleah) in every case she stuck there

I can't even imagine (my skin is crawling as I'm typing this) having to have relations with Prince Josh after all the shenanigans he did. I've said it before & I'll say it again: I hope she got tested, shaved his manly area & soaked it with bleach.  :brainbleach:

1 minute ago, LadyCrow1313 said:

I can't even imagine (my skin is crawling as I'm typing this) having to have relations with Prince Josh after all the shenanigans he did. I've said it before & I'll say it again: I hope she got tested, shaved his manly area & soaked it with bleach.  :brainbleach:

and after that gave them fire, just to be sure since the fire burn everything

2 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

and after that gave them fire, just to be sure since the fire burn everything

My mother always says that bleach can kill just about anything. Or maybe she was only talking about mold? 

After the second Josh scandal came out, my mom said "Who the hell would want to have sex with Josh Duggar?" It made me laugh for a long time, but either way it's disgusting. Mom doesn't like the Duggars either. 

On 11/16/2016 at 6:02 PM, ksgranola1 said:

The kind of herpes you get on your lip is different than the one you get...other places.

You can get either type, in both places. 

One thing I'm SO grateful about being a lesbian is that people aren't always looking at my figure, and trying to determine pregnancy from it.  I get the impulse to do it, but I have such low self esteem about my weight, and how ugly I feel (thanks, mum and dad) that every time I read it here, my shoulders try to reach each other, and I try to shrink.  It's a genuine physical reaction, but wow, to all you women in relationships with men, I rally, really feel for you.

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

One thing I'm SO grateful about being a lesbian is that people aren't always looking at my figure, and trying to determine pregnancy from it.  I get the impulse to do it, but I have such low self esteem about my weight, and how ugly I feel (thanks, mum and dad) that every time I read it here, my shoulders try to reach each other, and I try to shrink.  It's a genuine physical reaction, but wow, to all you women in relationships with men, I rally, really feel for you.

Many moons ago, I worked at a retail store. I had a secret shopper go through my line, & the experience was passed on to the store manager (who then passed it to me). Overall, the person had a good experience with me being the cashier, but had made a comment that I looked pregnant. I found that both highly amusing & offensive; I may be on the not-small side then and now, but I was most definitely NOT pregnant.

Crazy about how people make assumptions when they have no personal knowledge. (And I know, I'm guilty of that myself.) 

On 11/14/2016 at 6:42 PM, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

Aside from commenting on topics that are blatantly against the rules, which is not allowed, everything else is fair game on a snark site. There will always be something that is allowed to snark on but doesn't sit well with a particular poster, but where do we draw the line?

I agree with @Fascinated.

It is also very much encouraged on Free Jinger for members to express their opinions openly and directly if they find specific snark over-speculative, ridiculous, distasteful, or think it may be veering in a direction that could potentially break rules.  

We call it discussion - and self-policing.

Like my grandma would have said (when she was alive), "Don't force others to eat salad Just because YOU are on a diet"!

Your grandma had good advice.  If you want to indulge in fast food don't force everyone else to admire or share your taste.

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

I agree with @Fascinated.

It is also very much encouraged on Free Jinger for members to express their opinions openly and directly if they find specific snark over-speculative, ridiculous, distasteful, or think it may be veering in a direction that could potentially break rules.  

We call it discussion - and self-policing.

Your grandma had good advice.  If you want to indulge in fast food don't force everyone else to admire or share your taste.

As long as you don't prevent me from enjoying my legal but lethal (for the waistline) donuts and fries, we're cool!  :dance:

On 11/11/2016 at 0:09 PM, actuallyjessica said:

I agree. To seek revenge on the adults would make her no better. If she's done with her marriage, the best thing she could do was to leave. But leaving would mean leaving behind everybody her and her kids know and love.

I think one of the original reasons she probably stayed was because of her kids' relationships with the Duggar family. When you have a bunch of little kids, leaving a marriage is not easy. Let alone the fact that she's completely dependent on the Duggar family for everything.

21 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

I think one of the original reasons she probably stayed was because of her kids' relationships with the Duggar family. When you have a bunch of little kids, leaving a marriage is not easy. Let alone the fact that she's completely dependent on the Duggar family for everything.

Indeed. I imagine that she remembers how her life was when she was growing up, the Kellers wouldn't have had much in the way of money. Like most mega families, I wouldn't think that she would want that for her children. 

21 minutes ago, Shouldabeenacowboy said:

As long as you don't prevent me from enjoying my legal but lethal (for the waistline) donuts and fries, we're cool!  :dance:

Well, yes.  And no.  

Wild speculation, over interpretation of photos, and BEC (all fast food) are always going to get a lot of push back on FJ.  We do call it self-policing (FJ used to be unmoderated) and members are supposed to speak up about things we don't like.  We are not just a snark site.  You have to go elsewhere for that.

I also give you this:

* Please keep the majority of your comments/snark based on the beliefs/ideology/philosophy of the people who you are speaking about.   It is natural for a snark site to have some "bitch eating crackers" (BEC) type commentary and that is fine, but please make it the exception, not the rule.

http://www.freejinger.org/resources/welcome-new-members/

We are in the middle of an interesting discussion about the changes to the Guidelines at the moment.  Feel free to join us and add your opinion to the mix.  (And BTW, when I said party pooping pissants it really had nothing to do with you.  I was speaking in general and just having a flashback to a hoard of ROL-types invading us when the Josh scandal first broke. :))

I joined in August last year after the Josh scandal. I'd been !urking for a long time and came over from DWOP. I love being here. At first the thread drifts bothered me, but now I either enjoy or skip them. Keep up the good work, mods and FJers.

On 17/11/2016 at 7:37 PM, LadyCrow1313 said:

My mother always says that bleach can kill just about anything. Or maybe she was only talking about mold? 

After actually testing it in the lab (Yay, microbiology!), it kills a freaking amount of things. And if you soak anything on it for 15 minutes, pretty much nothing will be alive by the time it comes out. But fire is easier :pb_lol:

8 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I joined in August last year after the Josh scandal. I'd been !urking for a long time and came over from DWOP. I love being here. At first the thread drifts bothered me, but now I either enjoy or skip them. Keep up the good work, mods and FJers.

that's because you are brilliant ;)

On 5/29/2016 at 8:40 AM, BabyBottlePop said:

I thought the Duggars believed children should be in services and no nurseries. (I'm blanking on the phrase they call churches who don't have them).

Multigeneration Services or "we focus on a multi-generation faith" 

On 11/19/2016 at 4:48 AM, Italiangirl said:

Do we know if the M kids are being homeschooled with the j kids or Anna is teaching them?

Been wondering that myself!!

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived