IGNORED

Anna & the M Kids – Part 7

FundieFarmer

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

3A19C09300000578-3908948-image-a-178_147

And I am pretty sure that right beside Josh in that picture, wearing a similar dress to Jeremy's sister is Anna. 

If that is Josh, then he has lost weight since the last time we saw photos of him.  Something about the shape of that guys face doesn't look round enough to be josh, even when he was younger and thinner, his face was always pretty round.  And I think his eyes look too close together to be josh.   To me the little boy doesn't resemble Marcus to me at all.  But it does  look like Anna next to him so it probably is Josh.   

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jigsaw3 said:

And also I bruise if you LOOK at me wrong (fair skinned curse).

Be cautious with allegations of abuse, please.

Yeah, me too. In the picture in question, I think the supposed bruises were around Anna's eyes. Quite apart from that easily being explained as a trick of the light, I *always* have a sort of bruised look around my eyes, because I'm fair-skinned and wear glasses. AFAIK Anna doesn't wear glasses, but the picture was taken in summer, so she was probably wearing sunglasses frequently.

8 hours ago, calimojo said:

If that is Josh, then he has lost weight since the last time we saw photos of him.  Something about the shape of that guys face doesn't look round enough to be josh, even when he was younger and thinner, his face was always pretty round.  And I think his eyes look too close together to be josh.   To me the little boy doesn't resemble Marcus to me at all.  But it does  look like Anna next to him so it probably is Josh.   

I was just thinking the same thing.  That guy looks much younger and thinner than Josh.  The lighting in the picture is really bad though so it's hard to tell.  We'll see when official pictures come out.

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

It's definitely him. They zoomed in and Anna is directly to his left. 

He does look different but I thought that it was him. Good to know that it has been confirmed. 

Does seem like from his face in this pic also that he may have lost weight, at least from some of the other pics we'd seen in the last months.

Anna's face, on the other hand, IMO, continues to look fuller. Will be interesting to see wedding pics where she's not as hidden as she is in the few out, or as the table hides her here.

(Note her hand looped through his arm)

8 hours ago, jakesykora said:

Anna looks stunning. Almost like a hollywood star with a few crazy fans.

I would love to know how she is really doing. Shame it is none of my business.

I think the speculation about abuse is uncalled for and troubling. There is no evidence and certainly no indicators. End of.

bruising can come from anywhere. I have really fair skin due to Scandinavian decent on both sides and I bruise so easily it's ridiculous. My fiancé pulled me up by the arm when I was flung off a horse me I ended up with a bruise of his handprint!! 

No kid deserves to be taken away from their father unless there is cause for concern. My parents are split up (not divorced as they were never married....ohhh the scandal :pb_lol:). I don't have anything to do with my dad because he is an asshole. That is my choice and I made the decision...my mum never stopped me from seeing him. That's the way it should be, let the children make up their own mind when they can.

On 6/11/2016 at 2:01 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Last thing - there is no evidence Josh is a pedophile.  He is an admitted child molester which is the most vile disctinction I've ever had to draw.  

Plus he was a teen then. As an adult he has only looked for adult women, as far as we know.

Yes, I hate writing this kind of disclaimer. But making him worse than he is, is not right.

1 hour ago, Melissa1977 said:

Plus he was a teen then. As an adult he has only looked for adult women, as far as we know.

Yes, I hate writing this kind of disclaimer. But making him worse than he is, is not right.

I hate it too - and I wish people would stop making us defend him by clarifying this.  He's horrible enough on his own without hyperbole.

I think Anna looks good, Smugger is the same as ever. I hope that Anna is happy. She looks happy but of course looks can be deceiving. Only time will tell. 

As for defending the Smug One, it's rough but I don't think that he should be accused of things he's not. We can all agree that he's an awful human being, actually saying that he's awful enough without adding anything else.

1 hour ago, Carm_88 said:

I think Anna looks good, Smugger is the same as ever. I hope that Anna is happy. She looks happy but of course looks can be deceiving. Only time will tell. 

As for defending the Smug One, it's rough but I don't think that he should be accused of things he's not. We can all agree that he's an awful human being, actually saying that he's awful enough without adding anything else.

That is one of the very few things on which we have near universal agreement.  

34 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

That is one of the very few things on which we have near universal agreement.  

you're edit made me snort at my desk. ^5

I really hope anna isn't carrying the next M in line of many, she needs some time to process and heal, I can see nothing but resentment for any child brought into this world without the 2  of them having made peace with the past (especially Anna) 

On 11/7/2016 at 10:15 PM, jakesykora said:
Does seem like from his face in this pic also that he may have lost weight, at least from some of the other pics we'd seen in the last months.
Anna's face, on the other hand, IMO, continues to look fuller. Will be interesting to see wedding pics where she's not as hidden as she is in the few out, or as the table hides her here.
(Note her hand looped through his arm)

I think it's him but he seems to have a goatee. My husband uses a goatee to trick the eye into thinking his face is slimmer than it is. He looks significantly heavier in the face when he's clean shaven.

Maybe Josh learned this trick.

3 hours ago, Jabrina said:

I think it's him but he seems to have a goatee. My husband uses a goatee to trick the eye into thinking his face is slimmer than it is. He looks significantly heavier in the face when he's clean shaven.

Maybe Josh learned this trick.

Josh should also try and learn how to be a decent human being. He's still smug looking. Grrrr...

My sister is 4'11'' and weighs 110# soaking wet.  She has a 24 y.o.  son with CP and he is profoundly developmentally disabled. (she herself uses this term).  I have seen her with bruises from head to toe because of his combative behavior.  You could not beleive how many, well meaning, people have referred her to battered womens shelters.  I don't think Anna would be out in public with bruises but I do see it being the lighting where ever she was.

Josh doesn't work for the Family Research Council any more, does he? I ask because an associate of the FRC, Ken Blackwell, is tipped to be head of domestic policy transition in the Trump administration.

Yeah, I got nothing. 

6 hours ago, NewOrleansLady said:

My sister is 4'11'' and weighs 110# soaking wet.  She has a 24 y.o.  son with CP and he is profoundly developmentally disabled (she herself uses this term).  I have seen her with bruises from head to toe because of his combative behavior.  You could not beleive how many, well meaning, people have referred her to battered womens shelters.  I don't think Anna would be out in public with bruises but I do see it being the lighting where ever she was.

Wow, brace yourself. I still have 12 warning points for hate speech, from when I used the 'r' word in the same 'medical' sense as you do and almost got put in the closet, even though I explained I was a second language speaker and was not trying to offend anyone.

Edited to add, I bruise very easily. Worse, my children do too, and since they are 'energetic' and lack decent motor skills, they look very uuhh... interesting from time to time. Combined with the noise they produce I do sometimes worry what my neighbours think.

Reminder: we do not allow the use of certain words on FreeJinger. Please acquaint yourself with the rules you agreed to when you signed up before posting, and do NOT quote rule breaking posts. Further discussion of this issue should be handled via private message or in the Community Discussion forum.

1 hour ago, season of life said:

Anna looked genuinely happy in that photo. M #5 may make a 2017 appearance.

Oh I would think so. They have to prove that they are oh so happy together. I don't think that will be hard for Anna as you said she does look happy. Maybe M5 is already on the way? 

On 11/5/2016 at 5:52 PM, MsSourPickle said:

If only Anna would realize that she has the power to destroy Jimbob, Michelle and Josh Duggar, with a tell all book.

Hopefully Anna knows that destroying JB and M will also destroy a bunch of very innocent children. Hopefully Anna will quietly take care of herself and her children and leave the Duggar disaster family behind.

Hopefully Anna knows that destroying JB and M will also destroy a bunch of very innocent children. Hopefully Anna will quietly take care of herself and her children and leave the Duggar disaster family behind.

I agree. To seek revenge on the adults would make her no better. If she's done with her marriage, the best thing she could do was to leave. But leaving would mean leaving behind everybody her and her kids know and love.

23 minutes ago, twinmama said:

I think Anna is far too nice to write a tell all book that would hurt people that she cared about. The Duggar kids have done nothing to her and her own children would be very hurt. Plus I'm sure that she would feel a great deal of guilt about it. The best solution is to leave. I don't think that she's going to do that but it's nice to dream. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived