IGNORED

"Man Selling Child-Training Whips is Back" MERGED

doggie

Good.

Good riddance to him.

Let the door hit his ass on the way out...

5 hours ago, THERetroGamerNY said:

Good.

Good riddance to him.

Let the door hit his ass on the way out...

Once for each sale he's made.

On May 19, 2016 at 2:44 PM, IntrinsicallyDisordered said:

:my_angry: :my_angry: :my_angry:

I wonder if this provides the "right amount of sting" for the elderly or developmentally disabled who, like children, may not be understanding or obeying your godly commands fast enough (not actually advocating violence towards the elderly and disabled, but I find the question usually shuts them right up).

In "The Giver," Lois Lowry's YA novel about a "perfect" dystopian society, a "discipline wand" is used to train young children. When one of the girls turns 12 and is assigned a career to train for, she becomes a caregiver of the elderly. She mentions to her friends, "Did you know there's a discipline wand for the elderly?" Made me want to puke.

I am ordering 10 or these.  I plan on beating Christians with them.  I'm going to give these ass hats a little bit of their own medicine.  

Reminds me of the part in "Brave New World"  where the toddlers destined to become Deltas or Epsilons were electrically shocked whenever they crawled toward books or flowers or the like.

And I'll bet if the Duggars use(d) one, they got a hand-me-down or "Pre-owned" one.

16 hours ago, anne.stults said:

I am ordering 10 or these.  I plan on beating Christians with them.  I'm going to give these ass hats a little bit of their own medicine.  

Of course if he sold them to consenting adults to use for their own BDSM sexy times the only criticism he'd get is from reich wing Christians with rods up their hinders.

May he reap what he sows.  :pb_evil:

Do they make spanking instraments for husbands to spank wives with? Are they different? Maybe Lori could buy one for Ken for his birthday!

12 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

Do they make spanking instraments for husbands to spank wives with? Are they different? Maybe Lori could buy one for Ken for his birthday!

Gee...let me check the "Taken in Hand" Christian wife-beating website for approved instruments...

8 hours ago, Granwych said:

Gee...let me check the "Taken in Hand" Christian wife-beating website for approved instruments...

Or the local adult toy store!

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 1:22 PM, Loveday said:

That makes me sick. 

:pensive:I sure do hope that he means for the "older" children who are with you when carrying a diaper bag... (I can't believe I even said that). Holy shit.

33 minutes ago, salsa said:

:pensive:I sure do hope that he means for the "older" children who are with you when carrying a diaper bag... (I can't believe I even said that). Holy shit.

Nah, train em while they are little. Those footsies cover everything and babies can't speak.

Archived