IGNORED

Calling All Grammar Police!

nelliebelle1197

they were going to send me for a special ultrasound because they seen abnormalities on Leah's face

Also:

I know it is a sin to worry and I try not to , even though in some situations it is hard

Well then, I have been sinning the majority of my life through no fault of my own. 

Obama does not know what Thanksgiving is about but George Washington did

Guess someone should tell Obama that he does not know what Thanksgiving is all about. 

The doctors told me they could do nothing for me unless it ruptures , which was very comforting , they only teach doctors now about conventional medicine and surgery

Well, who knew medical schools would teach about stuff like surgery and modern medicine? That is just crazy,

it took me a good 2 months to completely recover from that head and chest flu , it was the worst and I took walking pneumonia on top of it . Not long after that we got the stomach flu and after that I was in bed again with a pinched nerve . Since then we have also had colds . I don't ever remember so many different things going around at one time , which makes me think they are releasing this stuff into the air ,but I won't go into that right now .

Err, okay, need a cuckoo/crazy icon here. 

FYI, thanks to the graduation post I confirmed that there was indeed a shooting at her daughter's high school in August 2010. Again, very glad no one except the gunman was harmed. http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/gudger.asp

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

Erm, wow. Grammar aside, she is obviously not the brightest bulb in the bunch. :/

From her May 2010 post on Birth Control:

From her June 5, 2010 post about a False Preacher:

She's a 911 truther too and here's explanation why: 

Abortion doctors are hired hit men too y'all.

If true, that's scary, glad her daughter and everyone at the school was okay. Also, she is indeed uneducated. She did not even complete high school:

Note: I looked up incidents for August and September 2010 and found nothing, but if gunman never fired then was not listed. Only incidents were at Mumford High in Detroit where two students were wounded and gunman is now serving more than 25 years in prison and at the University of Texas with no injuries or fatalities besides the gunman who killed himself. There was also a gunman who took hostages at the Discovery Channel HQ. That's all I was able to find, so who knows. 

But women should not be educated. I cannot wrap my brain around this logic. 

https://tnsmartgirl.com/2013/01/06/school-shooting-in-tennessee-that-national-media-did-not-report/

it took me a good 2 months to completely recover from that head and chest flu , it was the worst and I took walking pneumonia on top of it . Not long after that we got the stomach flu and after that I was in bed again with a pinched nerve . Since then we have also had colds . I don't ever remember so many different things going around at one time , which makes me think they are releasing this stuff into the air ,but I won't go into that right now .

Bad luck? "They" must have released bad luck. OR you eat poorly, have a million germ factories in your house, and probably milked the pinched nerve. If "they" had released something into the "the air" I imagine it would just be something that enters through the respiratory system and then kills the people.What other purpose could "they" have to release "stuff" into the air? WHAT STUFF? WHO? LEARN TO WRITE. 

3 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Yeah, in second post I confirmed this did occur. It was at Sullivan Central High School. 

I was too busy chortling over your commentary to notice that at the bottom 'til I reread your posts! That second was a-cracking me up.

OK, wow. Educated or uneducated, this woman can fuck right off with her hateful views. :(

Time for me to go review my "how to be queer" lessons from my old high school days, and those evil, evil environmentalism lessons.

Because, you know, we wouldn't want to shit where we eat or anything. Because Jesus. Or something.

1 minute ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I was too busy chortling over your commentary to notice that at the bottom 'til I reread your posts! That second was a cracking me up.

It is fine. Just wanted to note that I did confirm the shooting did happen. I am glad no one was harmed except the gunman. Rooting for a good future for Dallas. Hope she gets a great education at "collage". And ha, I just wrote the first thoughts that came into my mind. She's a strange one. I wonder about her husband in all this. She got converted watching PP's videos and then suddenly decided birth control was evil. Can't help but wonder if he is totally on board with all this or is just like whatever dear to keep the peace. 

Looks like the husband, Phil, is 60 years old!

9 minutes ago, Kitcae said:

Pretty sure this is the eldest daughter's Facebook page. She looks like a normal college girl. https://www.facebook.com/dallas.horne.56 

Good find. She not only has no pictures of her family up there save one with her mom, she has gay friends and a very obvious make up wearing male friend from HS who appears in a ton of selfies with her.

I wonder if Dallas is husband Phillip's daughter from a previous relationship...might explain the 10 year gap in kids

I bet Dallas and Riley are from previous relationships or are at least pre-salvation babies--the three youngest have Biblical names. I haven't read the whole blog, so maybe she discusses this somewhere. Clearly Riley isn't/wasn't old enough to escape the religion.

I feel really  sorry for these children, and the mother is clearly...impressionable? But it does seem she loves the kids and cares about them.  She's just making vastly different choices than I would. Then again, my daughter has only been to church once (to be in her friend's Christmas pageant) and goes to public school. And I have a job. So there's that.

In her post titled TV warning I had a glimmer of hope that maybe her family was sane. The conversation started out promising......then ended terribly wrong.

her quote is below.

had a conversation with a family member a while back , about the dangers of watching television , I told her about how I had stopped watching it . She said that was old time preaching and there is nothing wrong with watching tv because we are going to be warned through the tv before the second coming of Jesus Christ . I wondered what kind of pastor would tell people this lie .

Dawn is actually admonishing her family member for believing stupid lies!!!!!

Then in the comment section someone left this.

Not only is it filled with all these wicked acts, but it also has a dark agenda when it comes dumbing down the masses and brainwashing

She is right Dawn does not need any more dumbing down or brain washing.

@Grimalkin you know I love you, right? I seriously think it is super sweet you look for the good in these loons.

She reminds me of a cross between Taryn and my pet fundie Nikki from our little haven on the hill, though I bet neither  of those two are as toxic as dawn.

Nikki had made her blog private. It went private after some jerk over here threatened to call CPS in Vermont on her because she is poor. Hmmm.... I need to go back and figure out who that was so I can berate them for taking her away from me.

I remember Nikki, vaguely. That's a shame. I think it's only a matter of time before Dawn makes her blog private. We have to enjoy it while we can.

The public school system is anti God .
They teach evolution , planned parenthood , 
environmentalism , and as if this is not enough 
now they are going to teach alternative lifestyle 
(yes how to be a queer) . I've heard people say 
oh that only happens in California , well I know 
I live in a place where we are behind on a lot 
of things , but everything catches up to us 
eventually , like the red light cameras .

it's like some kind of terrible fundie free-verse poetry...

25 minutes ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

Oh my gosh. It really does.......

i have been reading this blog wrong!

1 hour ago, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

I can never unread this. SO. ACCURATE. :clap:

On 5/17/2016 at 9:45 PM, Black Aliss said:

They are using autocomplete, which puts a space after each word so you're ready to start tapping out the next word.

Actually, I have seen it in handwritten writing as well.  For example, a comma will start a line within a paragraph, something like:

"Jill and Jessa have a boring show

, but that is to be expected because they are boring people."

Quotation marks will also float around.  It's very strange to me, but it's a recurring feature in the writing of some teens and young adults.  

Just now, amandaaries said:

Actually, I have seen it in handwritten writing as well.  For example, a comma will start a line within a paragraph, something like:

Quotation marks will also float around.  It's very strange to me, but it's a recurring feature in the writing of some teens and young adults.  

Is it a conscious choice -- something they do to be different or creative? 

Like those obnoxious little hearts some of us (not me! never me!) used to use instead of dots over our Is and Js?

3 minutes ago, polecat said:

Is it a conscious choice -- something they do to be different or creative? 

Like those obnoxious little hearts some of us (not me! never me!) used to use instead of dots over our Is and Js?

I don't see it occurring with better, more advanced writers.  When it happens, I'll note it and it will get revised correctly.  No one has ever claimed creative, conscious choice thus far.  

2 hours ago, amandaaries said:

2 hours ago, amandaaries said:

I don't see it occurring with better, more advanced writers.  When it happens, I'll note it and it will get revised correctly.  No one has ever claimed creative, conscious choice thus far.  

Interesting. I was thinking it might have been a creative writing thing as well. I find it odd too that people actually write and type like that. I wonder if someone taught it to them like that or if they do it naturally and unconsciously. Now that I think about it, I remember seeing some strange uses of quotation marks, parenthesis, apostrophes, and periods too. People need to learn their grammar! 

On 5/18/2016 at 4:06 AM, TShirtsLongSkirts said:

The public school system is anti God .
They teach evolution , planned parenthood , 
environmentalism , and as if this is not enough 
now they are going to teach alternative lifestyle 
(yes how to be a queer) .

I think a post-count title should be: "Enrolled in Alternative Lifestyle 101." :pb_lol:

Archived