IGNORED

Escaping Polygamy - Mainly Kingston Clan - Otherwise Known as "The Order"

@SilverBeach gut wrenching, great article.

I am in still in disbelief that this crap goes on, today, and little to nothing is done about it.

Wow.  Deep sigh.

• Upvote 4

The show never mentioned the girls other siblings that are out. I'm glad Shanell and Kollene can help their brother. I'm really glad he's doing well. That kind of adjustment can be hardest of all.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

I saw online that MTV will be in the crick tomorrow and Friday, interviewing people ages 15-25 about their experiences leaving the religion. So, I guess we can expect another show/special coming up. 

I actually wish more shows would interview the older people, who have REALLY seen some shit go down. 

• Upvote 6

• 3 weeks later...

So finally i'm able to see the first wpisode of the second season, and i really couldn't understand what Flds and Kingston leader are doping, i mean if your intection is to grown and conquer the world why say no new marriage, no baby, no love even beetween the married couple? Why? Is the best way to Force the Young to estate, because after a all life lived to be a wife and a mother when your leader says no more marriage ecc is easy to think that they feel trapped. I really don't know. 

The Kingston dosen't have made a big deal about the purity of their blood ? It wasen't the reason why they all married beetween them?

I don't understand their logic i really can't

Edited by Italiangirl
Additing some more though
  • Upvote 2

As far as the FLDS goes, it's not about logic. Warren Jeffs is completely gone, mentally. He can't have sex with little girls anymore, do he doesn't allow his followers to have sex anymore. It's as simple as that. They are all following a crazy person. 

With the Kingston inbreeding thing, it's about money. They don't want any money to ever leave the family, no matter what. The best way to accomplish that is to keep everyone in the same family. It's a different kind of crazy, a much more calculating one.

• Upvote 15

Yeah about Warren Jeff i think you are right. Sinceramente he can't have sex anyone can. 

For the Kingston i was thinking about the fact that seems they have to try to be a unica group now or at least this is what they was thinking after the food. 

These people scared me deep hope they all make a Bad end 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

It says she has 15 children. It sounds like she might also be a polygamist because it didn't mention a husband. Her face looks so familiar. Is she in the Kingston clan? 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It says she has 15 children. It sounds like she might also be a polygamist because it didn't mention a husband. Her face looks so familiar. Is she in the Kingston clan? 

Several of the other articles and the Go Fund Me mention her husband and have pictures of them. Plus the initial statement from the family was released by their LDS Bishop, so no they're aren't in the Kingston Clan, although it's possible they were members in the past. 

• Upvote 3

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 1:04 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

She reminds me of the mom that was in the shit hole apartment in the middle of nowhere and she had inspectors come take a look and then Daniel kicked her out. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

She reminds me of the mom that was in the shit hole apartment in the middle of nowhere and she had inspectors come take a look and then Daniel kicked her out. 

All the Kingstons are related so even if she left the group it makes sense she would look like them. 

• Upvote 3

Since it's Kollene's aunt, it's probably their mom's sister who was murdered. They really do look a lot alike.

What a tragedy, it says he had a high-powered rifle.  

• Upvote 3

On 11/12/2016 at 0:47 PM, Exjw2015deed said:

https://www.google.com/amp/fox13now.com/2016/11/02/two-dead-after-shooting-in-carbon-county/amp/?client=safari

has anyone seen this? Apparently a cousin of Kolene snow from breaking polygamy murdered his mother and brother claiming they were demons, while he was on meth. It's very tragic. 

She looks so familiar! I feel like I've seen her somewhere. Can anyone place her?

• Upvote 1

She looks an awful lot like Koleene's mom (I think that's who's mom she is). Like they could be twins.

On 11/15/2016 at 6:03 PM, daisyd681 said:

She looks an awful lot like Koleene's mom (I think that's who's mom she is). Like they could be twins.

Shirley? I think that's her name. 

waaaaaaait I think I placed her! She's the mom that was sent away to that horse ranch, whatever they call it with her boys. I think they filmed those boys for Vice or some other special where they were deciding if they wanted to stay or not. Or maybe it was an article in the same theme. This is gonna drive me crazy til I find it lol

• Upvote 3

Do we Know How the power chane is in the Group? I mean if the leader died or For some reason couldn't guide the Group what happen?

• Upvote 1

@Italiangirl as far as the Kingston clan goes, they have "numbered men" meaning there are leaders numbered by their power in the group (1 being the most powerful). I assume if something happened to #1, #2 would take over, and so forth. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mstee said:

@Italiangirl as far as the Kingston clan goes, they have "numbered men" meaning there are leaders numbered by their power in the group (1 being the most powerful). I assume if something happened to #1, #2 would take over, and so forth. 

ok thanks, i knew the numbered men but for some reason i don't think that #2 meaning that he take over in case something happen to #1...

• 1 month later...

These people are being trafficked and brainwashed.  It's so gross.  

I didn't know there was a thread on FJ about the Kingstons but I've been reading about them on and off for years and I've seen all of Escaping Polygamy.  

I think that in terms of the show, it's difficult to tell which scenes are staged and which aren't.  With regard to The Insider, I think that she sent those messages, probably as voicemails or recorded phone calls.  I think the visual video part is just re-used footage of whoever with the voice overlayed.  I don't think the Insider is fake and I believe her story.  

The depths of abuse in the order is just dumbfounding. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Someone tell me they saw the episode from last night!! I love that they're doing updates. I always wanted to know how the people who escaped are dealing with life on the outside.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, OyToTheVey said:

Someone tell me they saw the episode from last night!! I love that they're doing updates. I always wanted to know how the people who escaped are dealing with life on the outside.

I saw part of it. Curses that it was on at 10 because I stayed up too late seeing the updates!

Holy shit! Did we know about Susan Peterson? I'm a little confused. The obituary and articles about her seem to indicate that she was Shanell and Kollene's aunt. I thought that the woman they showed during the "in memory" clip was their mother? Does anyone know what the deal is? Utterly tragic none the less.

Answered my own question. She was the sister of Shanell and Kollene's mom. Man those sister's look a LOT alike.

Edited by DaisyD
More info
  • Upvote 1

I was just about to come and ask the same thing, @DaisyD  I'm pretty sure that was the aunt that they profiled on the show last night that passed away and not their mom. I think they look a lot alike. I can't believe after all that she went through, that she died. I wonder who has her kids? That would be awful if they had to go back to the group. 

Edited by mstee

She had been out long enough to be remarried. Hopefully her new husband has the minor children. Politicsrusprinciple on Tumblr has some stuff about it under the tag Susan Hansen Peterson.

• Upvote 1