IGNORED

Escaping Polygamy - Mainly Kingston Clan - Otherwise Known as "The Order"

8 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

@MamaJunebug he had consented to the sitsit down interview, in what appears to be hotel, with the entire circus. So my guess is he consented to the circus coming into his home. He shut down when he heard Shain was there. And the leaders daughter-in-law was watching him. Before when the daughter went in she was alone with him. I think the difference was the handlers being present. 

Reality TV is not all reality but from what was filmed I think they did the best they could. 

qiiversr4hunting, thank you. I belatedly just saw the previous posts discussing this and will read them more closely. 

• Upvote 2

Please tell me someone saw the last episode. HOLYYY COW! Not to put this out there but I think the order already knows who the insider is. It's kinda easy to figure it out tbh. But that episode was just really freaky.

• Upvote 3

During the episode, I googled the raid - happened back in February.  It astounds me how many businesses and homes the order owns.  They control .... a LOT.... in that area.  State or Fed oversight might be the only means of digging through investigations... 

Regarding the insider, I am beginning to believe this is a male.  

I am going to do some more googling on these folks.  It's like the mafia, but with more wives....

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

During the episode, I googled the raid - happened back in February.  It astounds me how many businesses and homes the order owns.  They control .... a LOT.... in that area.  State or Fed oversight might be the only means of digging through investigations... 

Regarding the insider, I am beginning to believe this is a male.  

I am going to do some more googling on these folks.  It's like the mafia, but with more wives....

I kinda think it's either a girl or a teenage boy because of the height. Also why I'm sure the order knows who it is, it's because all their meeting houses have cameras. I'm pretty sure that last scene was a dead giveaway.

• Upvote 2

I have been bingewatching Escaping Polygamy Season 2 and am going to have to start Season 1 online since it's not available for free OnDemand.  What a fustercluck.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

It's like the mafia, but with more wives....

and less mistresses!

Thanks for the info on the raid, I hadn't had the time to google that today. :) Please share what you find out.

I felt the insider was baiting and was staged. I also think it is a girl because the insider said they are being groomed to marry. Don't they (like the FLDS) prefer to kick out the boys or let them be single longer than the girls? From the figure size, I think teen age girl and she is the oldest. I also think it is part of the 2 sister's family. (Jessica and Shenell).

HOLY CRAP on Jessica's work schedule as a kid. What utter bastards. FLDS work the poor kids to death too. No different than the human traffickers in the rest of the US.

• Upvote 8

5 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

Please tell me someone saw the last episode. HOLYYY COW! Not to put this out there but I think the order already knows who the insider is. It's kinda easy to figure it out tbh. But that episode was just really freaky.

I only had time to watch half the episode before work. I'm dying to know. Do tell who you think it is!

10 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I have no idea why I was so fucking scared watching it. I literally had to turn on my bedroom lights and sleep with them on. I think the way the insider was cowered over head turned by the tree, it reminded of the "the ring" or something. Like I don't scare easily, something about the way she was standing. 

Again, her posture freaked me out. 

• Upvote 2

It freaks me out when the security gets iffy. These girls are brave and determined. 

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Exjw2015deed said:

I have no idea why I was so fucking scared watching it. I literally had to turn on my bedroom lights and sleep with them on. I think the way the insider was cowered over head turned by the tree, it reminded of the "the ring" or something. Like I don't scare easily, something about the way she was standing. 

Again, her posture freaked me out. 

OMG yesss I was like shit is out to pop out of that tree and you can't drive fast enough out of there. The tree scene scared me so much.

15 hours ago, mstee said:

I only had time to watch half the episode before work. I'm dying to know. Do tell who you think it is!

I have no idea tbh but I'm suspecting it's a sibling. Who else would know how to contact them. A sibling might have a phone number.

• Upvote 3

Meeting in a pitch-black, unlit, uninhabited locale seemed way too risky for me. While part of my mind wants to believe the women are just that devoted to rescue, an equal part suspects producer BS. Quite likely I've watched too much Real Ho-wives on Bravo 

• Upvote 4

It seems plausible to me that, after the raid, those that they suspected of being the whistle blower were moved out to the ranch in an effort to find out who and prevent further damage. That would explain her need to be rescued from there in the middle of the night. It would also explain why she didn't want to leave once the order knew something was up. If they found out that it was her then her mother and siblings would be in danger. If a mother is punished when a child leaves, what would they do to the mother of the person who tried to bring them down?

It's entirely possible that it was all made up, but I'm willing to give them benefit of the doubt on this one.

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, OyToTheVey said:

I have no idea tbh but I'm suspecting it's a sibling. Who else would know how to contact them. A sibling might have a phone number.

I agree, I think it is a sibling- full or half. I also think the person is female. I think the person has some level of trust and having them related I think people are willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Could it be one of the rescuers friends? But then again those ladies would be married by now, I am sure. This person said they were being groomed to marry. So I think late teens, female and sister of the sisters.

@daisyd681 I agree,  but do I think at least some of the episode was overly dramatized and set up.

Edited by quiversR4hunting
clarify thought to daisy's post
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, daisyd681 said:

It seems plausible to me that, after the raid, those that they suspected of being the whistle blower were moved out to the ranch in an effort to find out who and prevent further damage. That would explain her need to be rescued from there in the middle of the night. It would also explain why she didn't want to leave once the order knew something was up. If they found out that it was her then her mother and siblings would be in danger. If a mother is punished when a child leaves, what would they do to the mother of the person who tried to bring them down?

It's entirely possible that it was all made up, but I'm willing to give them benefit of the doubt on this one.

Hmm! Evidently I need to read up on the raid, or view those eps. Thank you for your response!

2 minutes ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I agree, I think it is a sibling- full or half. I also think the person is female. I think the person has some level of trust and having them related I think people are willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

Could it be one of the rescuers friends? But then again those ladies would be married by now, I am sure. This person said they were being groomed to marry. So I think late teens, female and sister of the sisters.

@daisyd681 I agree, I think at least some of the episode was dramatized and set up.

It's definately a teenage girl imo. That whole scenario is also dramatized and set up to some point. However, you know some of it is real when security is scared. You can tell Matt didn't want to go but the money was probably too good to pass up. He's a former cop, I'm sure he knows he probably shouldn't have gone.

• Upvote 2

If the informer isn't out, then the talking heads with the informer are fully staged?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

If the informer isn't out, then the talking heads with the informer are fully staged?

Assuming that part of the show is true, they probably snuck away and met with the producer a handful of times. From the beginning I was skeptical that this person was still in the group. I thought they were paying a person who had been in the group but had left to give them some info and added drama. The scene last night with the producer asking the insider if they had been raped was very disturbing, though. Even if this person has left the group, I don't doubt that they have suffered. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Yeah, I don't know what to make of those. I keep going back and forth on the informant. 

I think the informant was able to get out and that's how all the talking heads were filmed. Also they might have been all filmed at once and just edited differently. I'm gonna assume that that person is in witness protection or something because that raid was huge. I doubt the government wants Kingstons to find the informant.

• Upvote 2

It's not like others haven't been able to sneak away for an interview before. I'm not sure how they got that last one but the conversation about whether or not she's been sexually assaulted rang really true in her response. It made me really sad for her. I hope whoever she is, she's safe.

• Upvote 5

On September 13, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Coconut Flan said:

To my understanding, (from reading obsessively and from a tumblr page), people in the order live a lot more freely than someone from flds. There isn't really a compound with walls. They live in separate homes and also work, mainly for order businesses, and have licenses and are able to drive. They also seem to have social media accounts and access to the Internet. The men in these families rarely see their children, and I'm sure a mother who is a 7th wife out of 12 and has 15 children, while working a full time job, must have a harder time keeping tabs. So it's not surprise that they can get an hour break without anyone noticing.

Again I am no expert, like I am with jehovah witnesses, but I've been reading heavily into the Kingston clan. I believe the insider probably works for an order business and is pronably around 18 years old.  

With that being said. To the mother who left her husband on the show, I wonder if she could take him to court for child support. I certainly would. These men are worth millions and their children are living in disgusting homes. All they would need is a court order of proving paternity and go from there. It's a difficult process but may be worth it in the end. I wonder if any woman has tried this. 

• Upvote 3

I was afraid of the azz beating he most likely got for the whole gang being allowed inside the house.  Just because he was a Kingston does not protect him in any way.  I can only hope he got out quickly later. 

Christine (sp? ) Marie Katas also has a facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/cmkatas?pn_ref=ec_friends_card