IGNORED

Escaping Polygamy - Mainly Kingston Clan - Otherwise Known as "The Order"

On 9/12/2017 at 7:42 PM, mstee said:

Is the show going to have more episodes? Only 4 so far this season and the last episode was a few weeks ago and I can't find any info. 

I found the FB thread and the shows FB commented on a few people saying that they're currently on a break and to stay tuned. They have more episodes but for some reason needed this break. I think something happened after the Jeffs episode was filmed.

• Upvote 5

Escaping Polygamy seems to be on a hiatus of some sort. I tried to find out the deal, but I'm guessing they're going through legal issues. I hope the show is back soon!

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

I was clicking thru my TiVo and I saw that A&E is playing reruns of Escaping Polygamy. They haven't done that in months. I wonder if new episodes can finally be shown. Any news?

• Love 1

• 4 months later...

Weird. They stopped their last season after 3 or so episodes on A&E and now come back with new season on Lifetime. They never even said why they pulled the season although one can imagine that they were sued by the AUB from the 1st episode that season.
  • Upvote 2

On 4/26/2018 at 5:15 PM, Aauel said:

What’s confusing is that their description for the fourth season sounds SO MUCH like the episodes that aired already on A&E...

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, closetcagebaby said:

What’s confusing is that their description for the fourth season sounds SO MUCH like the episodes that aired already on A&E...

noooooo i wanted more NEW episodes! my husband and i really enjoy watching it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they'd at least give an upate on what the plans are for the show.  It was strange to stop airing new episdoes without any sort of announcement, and now the network switch. I really enjoyed watching, and hope it comes back. Religious extremism fascinates me, especially the stories from those who left those sorts  of groups.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

According to the show FB page new episodes will be on Lifetime June 18.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

According to the show FB page new episodes will be on Lifetime June 18.

Something is going on again. They said new episodes would start in May but now have pushed them back to June. I wonder if certain polygamous groups tried to place an injunction yet again.
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2018 at 12:56 PM, suglo said:

Something is going on again. They said new episodes would start in May but now have pushed them back to June. I wonder if certain polygamous groups tried to place an injunction yet again.

this just makes me insanely curious as to what's going on behind the scenes!

• I Agree 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2018 at 3:25 PM, mstee said:

New episode tonight! I hope it’s all new material and not repeats from last season. 

I watched the episode last night. It was mixed with new and old footage. It had footage of the same protest the Browns went to at the 2017 Utah Legislative session. The Browns made it seem like they were going to be arrested, but in reality no one cared.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Yeah I thought it was funny that the same rally was shown on sister wives. I follow Jessica on Instagram and she said it would be a mix of old and new to make the story more complete. 

• Love 2

Darn I missed it but it doesn’t seem that I missed much. Is there a new episode next week? If so, did they show previews for it?

@suglo they showed a preview for the whole season, but not specifically next week (that I saw). Hopefully it’s more new material! I enjoy this show a lot. You really didn’t miss much new footage this week. Just the rally. 

• Love 1

Where can I watch all four seasons? I started watching this show awhile ago, and binge watched the first season, but now I can’t find it. 

[mention=24551]suglo[/mention] they showed a preview for the whole season, but not specifically next week (that I saw). Hopefully it’s more new material! I enjoy this show a lot. You really didn’t miss much new footage this week. Just the rally. 

Thank you so much! I hope it’s new material also.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 8:29 AM, Million Children For Jesus said:

Where can I watch all four seasons? I started watching this show awhile ago, and binge watched the first season, but now I can’t find it. 

I've been watching it through lifetimes website. It does require a cable log in and have commercials, and I don't know if it's available outside the US. 

I have been watching it on DirecTV on A&E. I also have a Post It still on my computer that says the new season started Monday June 4th (although I forgot to start recording it that day). I have been a longtime fan of DirecTV and even recommended it to others but they've been changing it so much I'm about to drop them. I used to be able to record a show and set it to first run or reruns only. But now it just records everything so half the time I'm not sure if I'm seeing something new or old, and it doesn't always show the date. Also half the episodes I want to watch ("Not Without My Daughter," for example) are on demand and don't always work! 

I feel like I keep seeing the same episodes with different names so as others mentioned I think the episodes are all a mix of new and old footage. I really love the show and was glad to see that it was coming back. I was able to watch the Rachel Jeffs episode the other night and that one was really interesting. I also just bought her book but haven't started it yet. 

I am writing a book about a girl who escapes from a cult and this show is great research for me :)

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1