IGNORED

Do you think Steve will ever let Anna and/or Mary marry?

Justme

I've seen many people post they are doubtful Sarah will ever get married. Anna is only 18 and Mary 15. Do you think in 10 years they will be married? Sarah will be nearly 40, but they'll be 28 and 25. Steve will be 70. He's got Sarah. I sure hope he "softens" and lets the other girls marry.

I think the reversal boys will probably marry when houses in their neighborhood go up for sale. Perhaps Grandma & Grandpa will move into the homestead leaving their house "available".

He has to, so they can write their next book "Preparing daughters as meek helpmeets". If they don't marry off some of those girls, their business would tank. I really hope Jon isn't for Anna. That would be so unfair to Sarah.

According to the conference fliers, the girls are going to be giving the following presentation:

Keys to Unlocking Your Future

for young ladies* by Sarah, 29, Anna,

18, and Mary, 14

From what I can surmise, that should take all of 22.78 seconds:

"Wait for daddy to tell you what to do. He has the key to your heart, till he passes it to your future helpmeet."

He's a guy Jonathan Demcak who lives in Homedale, ID, and owns a business "Droplet Irrigation." He's in his 20's as far as I know.

Jon is a good friend of the family from Idaho. The families visit often and there are pictures of them all together several spots on the blog. There is a picture of Jon's mother, Linda, working in the kitchen at the wedding rehearsal dinner.

At the wedding Jon worked with Joseph at taking pictures, along with one of Anna's brothers.

I always assumed Jon would be courting Anna one of these days. Jon also has a sister that is a good age for John or Joseph, but I don't see either of them going for her as she is on the homely side.

At least two of the girls will be allowed to get married. Selfish Steve-o may want someone to stay home to take care of him and Teri in their old age, but I suppose Melanie or Anna Marie could trade off doing that.

Like others have said, it's damaging to their brand to yap on about "preparing daughters," only to let them rot at home until the end of time.

At least two of the girls will be allowed to get married. Selfish Steve-o may want someone to stay home to take care of him and Teri in their old age, but I suppose Melanie or Anna Marie could trade off doing that.

Like others have said, it's damaging to their brand to yap on about "preparing daughters," only to let them rot at home until the end of time.

Wish I could agree with your point here, but I think Steve is so wrapped up in his own reality that he doesn't have much brand awareness. I do think he will let at least one of the younger daughters marry, but never Sarah. I think Sarah is his substitute wife -- emotionally, not sexually, in the same way that the Robotkin girls are for their "authority."

He has to, so they can write their next book "Preparing daughters as meek helpmeets". If they don't marry off some of those girls, their business would tank. I really hope Jon isn't for Anna. That would be so unfair to Sarah.

I agree. Steve knows that too and I could possibly see Terri writing a book about courtship and about girls having roles in courtships.

Anna will be easier to let go of for Steve. She is the middle daughter - Mary will still be around for the cooking and cleaning. Anna doesn't write books or do anything particularly unique. She mostly just does chores and sews frumpers - but Mary knows how to do all of that too. Anna has it made as far as the girls.

Archived