IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 19 and counting

samurai_sarah

10 hours ago, marmalade said:

edited b/c I missed the post regarding Jennifer Hartono's IG post. That is certainly the connection here, as well as it not just being a trip for older Duggars. Everyone down to Grossie Josie was in the shot. But no sign of the Josh Duggar brood. 

In the Mother's Day videos, aren't the M kids standing under palm trees? I assumed that was filmed in Florida.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Apricot said:

Pickles has photos of Josh, Anna and the Ms - inc one of Josh posing with some young girls.  Guess he's not a social pariah in those circles.

Well if 94% of fundie families have older brother-younger sister "light touching over clothes" (or whatever JB said about it being common) then wouldn't you be a hypocrite to not let Josh by your kids?  Like, possibly a number of these families have the same issue and just don't think it's a big deal.

On 5/5/2016 at 8:14 AM, Cleopatra7 said:

A disturbing number of reported child abuse cases happen in the context of a parent losing their temper during a potty training accident. It's bad enough when such things happen to garden variety crummy parents, but it's even more shocking that Gothardism (and probably Pearlism and variants of Calvinism) would interpret normal accidents as a sign of "rebellion" or "sin."

I can see this. Especially if they aren't waiting until the children are ready or are trying to force them to train when the parents want it to happen. I was huge on waiting til my kids were really ready, we tried at 3 years old and they were NOT, but we did an entire month of undies all day. It was mess after mess.

The crazy fundies who beat kids for disobedience probably would have straight up murdered my boys. They didn't care if they peed or pooped in their underwear, they did not want to stop playing and they were not uncomfortable. Even I got annoyed, though I never showed them I was upset bc I didn't want them to get negative feelings toward toileting. We went back to diapers, tried after just after they turned 4 (!!!!) and they trained in a day bc they were ready. I honestly think potty training was the hardest thing about parenting, when we were trying to do it before they were ready.

30 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I'm guessing from that episode where she was licking and sticking those pizza toppings on? That was pretty gross. 

I personally agree that that's gross. But then I think that we've probably all done a few things that others think are gross, as children. The difference being that most of us didn't have an internet forum scrutinising us. So that time, when the neighbours' kid ate an earthworm didn't get her lumbered with a lasting nickname, on the internet. Or that time, when my parents just about prevent me from eating dog food.

Josie didn't choose to make her behaviour public. Her parents did. She's just a small child. So, I'll personally reserve my application of the word "gross" for her parents.

Who is the woman sitting next to jinger holding a child?

hartono.jpg

I guess Josh and Anna just couldnt fit in the RV?

I think that is Mazie Spaze (sp) she is a leghumper and there are tons of pictures of her with Jessa and the rest of the girls 

8 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

So, what's the story on this moniker?

I didn't call her that, but it's from a movie, Never Been Kissed. 

not-josie-grossy-anymore.gif

3 minutes ago, nst said:

I think that is Mazie Spaze (sp) she is a leghumper and there are tons of pictures of her with Jessa and the rest of the girls 

Its odd that they allow some humpers into the inner circle.

2 minutes ago, nst said:

If it's not masiespace (Laura), it certainly looks a lot like her.

well this person was with Jessa and Ben and Spud on April 3 at the TTH and pickles has a photo somewhere 

it could be either the mother or daughter - if the name I said is wrong

the photo I am thinking Ben has a bowl cut haircut 

23 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Its odd that they allow some humpers into the inner circle.

Not really; the only people the Duggars seem to associate with (or marry, for that matter) are leg bumpers, because they don't want to be exposed to anyone who is the slightest bit different or anyone who will challenge their beliefs.

That does look like Laura DeMaise. 

I'm still trying to figure out how this Krista girl fits in their leghumper circle since she seems to be not nearly as fundy as the rest of them.

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That does look like Laura DeMaise. 

I'm still trying to figure out how this Krista girl fits in their leghumper circle since she seems to be not nearly as fundy as the rest of them.

i think it's the person 

maybe she fits a mold 

17 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Not really; the only people the Duggars seem to associate with (or marry, for that matter) are leg bumpers, because they don't want to be exposed to anyone who is the slightest bit different or anyone who will challenge their beliefs.

and the humpers won't challenge them because they want to be near Royalty 

Grossie Josie is from Drew Barrymore's movie "Never Been Kissed"

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

In the Mother's Day videos, aren't the M kids standing under palm trees? I assumed that was filmed in Florida.

It was taken in Tennassee. They were at the church, the account I read said ALL the Duggars were at the church, but not ALL went to the party. So, maybe J&A&M's had their own bus & headed home. He said some girls stopped to talk to them & he said he was surprised they would  b/c not many ppl have. The pic. of the Mkids was probably on the grounds of the church. There was a distant pic. of A/J sitting in the church.

6 hours ago, nst said:

i think it's the person 

maybe she fits a mold 

and the humpers won't challenge them because they want to be near Royalty 

"maisiespace" aka Laura works at Gothard HQ. So yeah, a certain "type" that they generally don't stray far from. 

Has anyone noticed in the pickles pics which are up Josie is wearing jeggings and Hannie is wearing sweatpants (with a tunic), but I'd totally wear those sweatpants.

Surely if you are skirts only because you believe pants are men's clothes and therefore unbiblicaly, then its one thing to use leggings or bloomers for modesty, but buying jeggings/jeans sweatpants etc is flouting the rule about men's clothes,  Even if you put a tunic on top, your still wearing pants under.

Pickles has a picture of the kids, from Jackson down, getting new bikes from Walmart. Except for Josie, everyone I could see was wearing flip flops. Hope they don't ride the bikes that way. The bikes we had for our little wolves were hand me downs from cousins, then passed along to younger cousins. I wonder what kind of care the Duggars take of their things. Got to say, though, a new bike is pretty exciting.

3 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Pickles has a picture of the kids, from Jackson down, getting new bikes from Walmart. Except for Josie, everyone I could see was wearing flip flops. Hope they don't ride the bikes that way. The bikes we had for our little wolves were hand me downs from cousins, then passed along to younger cousins. I wonder what kind of care the Duggars take of their things. Got to say, though, a new bike is pretty exciting.

Not that I'm going to begrudge these kids for getting new bikes (I'm glad), but:

Buy used and save the difference? What about that, Jim Boob?

9 hours ago, Buzzard said:

Who is the woman sitting next to jinger holding a child?

hartono.jpg

I guess Josh and Anna just couldnt fit in the RV?

I would imagine that w/4 extra kids in tow, J&A have their own RV for travel.

30 minutes ago, ksgranola1 said:

I would imagine that w/4 extra kids in tow, J&A have their own RV for travel.

They do have their own RV, or at least they used to. It was in the "travelgate" episode where J&A went to visit Pecan & Priss for their jinder reveal or baby shower or whatever and were supposedly traveling with all the kids by themselves but it was proven with photos that Jana went with them. 

41 minutes ago, Snarkylark said:

They do have their own RV, or at least they used to. It was in the "travelgate" episode where J&A went to visit Pecan & Priss for their jinder reveal or baby shower or whatever and were supposedly traveling with all the kids by themselves but it was proven with photos that Jana went with them. 

And what a silly thing to lie about.

14 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

And what a silly thing to lie about.

People had been snarking about the J'slaves for awhile at this point and how Anna always seemed to have built in help. I think TLC wanted people to think that parents (ie. Jim Bob & Michelle and Josh & Anna) actually parent their own kids - not the J'Slaves. 

18 hours ago, EyeQueue said:

Not that I'm going to begrudge these kids for getting new bikes (I'm glad), but:

Buy used and save the difference? What about that, Jim Boob?

On an episode a long time ago they got one of the howlers a new bike and I remember jbboob saying bikes were an exception to the buy-used rule because they cost as much to fix up. Not that I believe they buy any consumer items, as opposed to cars and such, used any more.

On 5/10/2016 at 9:26 AM, HereticHick said:

I was just going to post this.  The sandy soil around the tree also reminded me of FL.  I really doubt that is TN.  Perhaps they went to visit the Kellers for Mother's Day after FL?

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived