IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozenty!!11!- Part 19 and counting

samurai_sarah

Happy Mother's Day videos. 

They put the fake pigtails on Meredith! 

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man, talk about beauty and the beast (Jill and D). 

And why were the little kids saying grandma and not mommy? Maybe they're mad because she couldn't dish out a few bucks for shoes, not even flip flops?

Does Jason ever look like Jessa. I've always just thought he looked like Jed (carbon copy almost) but in this video all I could see was Jessa.

And Derick.... um.... well.

36 minutes ago, anotherone said:

And why were the little kids saying grandma and not mommy? Maybe they're mad because she couldn't dish out a few bucks for shoes, not even flip flops?

Probably because they're trying to prove Michelle is a "good" mother and grandmother today. Maybe another day they'll bash us over the head with what a good mother Anna is!

2 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

Pickles posted Jim Bob and Michelle were at Campus Church in Pensacola, didn't know if the kids were there or not. Wonder if that would be an option for the kids? A possible courtship maybe?

Apparently Jinger and Jessa were also there.  A photo is posted on Pickles page showing them posing with some students.

1 hour ago, anotherone said:

Now we know why he grew his beard so long. That is extremely patchy. Bandanna isn't exactly a hot look, either, in my personal opinion.

And it was cute how the youngest J boy (how does anyone keep track) was talking about how he liked doing crafts with Michelle. That was the only one that actually described her doing anything. To me, being "godly" is a compliment you give when you can't really think of anything else. It's everything in Duggarville, though.

Jeez. Derick looks like he just stepped out of the Whole Earth Festival drum circle.

Wonder where James was in the boys message.  I know Jer is at fake boot camp so he isn't in it, but did James get locked in the prayer closet? 

I hate to say it but the M kids are adorable.

Even if it is patchy, the shorter beard is a much better look on D. He and Jill both look tired and not super enthused to have to make that message.

The M kids are really cute, but why weren't they wishing their own mother a happy Mother's Day?

30 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

The M kids are really cute, but why weren't they wishing their own mother a happy Mother's Day?

JB and Michelle are the only people that matter at the TTH. It's their world and everyone else just lives in it. The Duggars don't practice "leave and cleave" so much as merge with the Duggar-Borg. Thus, the M'kids are extensions of JB and Michelle rather than the children of Josh and Anna Duggar.

14 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

JB and Michelle are the only people that matter at the TTH. It's their world and everyone else just lives in it. The Duggars don't practice "leave and cleave" so much as merge with the Duggar-Borg. Thus, the M'kids are extensions of JB and Michelle rather than the children of Josh and Anna Duggar.

Very true. But in this case also, the M kids are standing in for Josh.  Instead of focusing on his Happy Mother's Day message which would remind us all that he exists and is a sinful embarrassment, his cute kids shift the emphasis to the next generation of Duggars.

Then too, when kids are that young, there has to be a grown up initiating the video. It seems that Josh didn't think that Anna needed recognition.

Maybe this isn't a popular opinion, but to me Derick looks much better with the shorter beard and the scarf.

He sure doesn't look like part of the Duggar world; interesting...

2 hours ago, 19 cats and counting said:

I hate to say it but the M kids are adorable.

The boys have shorter haircuts than I remember and they are much cuter with them vs. the bowl cuts they were rocking before Josh went away! 

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:36 AM, Screamapillar said:

I read an article awhile back about babies getting hairs twisted so tightly around their little toes that circulation gets cut off. So now that is my weird, irrational parenting fear. I have a lot of hair!

this happened to a coworker of mine. Her daughter was a couple of months old, and came very close to losing her toe... I've heard about it happening with little boys privates too.

15 minutes ago, BabyBottlePop said:

The boys have shorter haircuts than I remember and they are much cuter with them vs. the bowl cuts they were rocking before Josh went away! 

Seeing the way Mullet went after Izzy's hair, I am sure that she cut the M boys hair.

58 minutes ago, Tiny Bubbles said:

Maybe this isn't a popular opinion, but to me Derick looks much better with the shorter beard and the scarf.

He sure doesn't look like part of the Duggar world; interesting...

Oh, I totally agree. Good for him, too.

Their ideology still sucks, though.

According to Pickles' page, the Michelle, JB, Jessa and Jinger were spotted a Pensacola Christian College's Campus Church. Were they there to give a speech? Or to scope out colleges for one of the J'Slaves? Maybe Jinger? (a girl can dream!)

Who am I kidding? Dim Bulb and Mullet wouldn't send their female children to college, even if it is an unaccredited hardcore fundie school like PCC. And Jinger wouldn't survive at a college where flip-flops are banned. 

Plus going to PCC might mean doing actual (questionable and highly censored) academic work; like writing term papers, taking exams, doing research. SOTDRT did not prepare any J'Kid for that. Actually, apart from photography, Jinger hasn't expressed interest in anything academic. 

Maybe they're just driving around the South because they have nothing else to do after the ATI conference? 

Curious as ro why pics of JB and brood at PCC were removed from Pickles site. Could someone have complained? If the Duggars put it on their own site, then it's not much of a secret.

22 minutes ago, Jinder Roles said:

According to Pickles' page, the Michelle, JB, Jessa and Jinger were spotted a Pensacola Christian College's Campus Church. Were they there to give a speech? Or to scope out colleges for one of the J'Slaves? Maybe Jinger? (a girl can dream!)

Who am I kidding? Dim Bulb and Mullet wouldn't send their female children to college, even if it is an unaccredited hardcore fundie school like PCC. And Jinger wouldn't survive at a college where flip-flops are banned. 

Plus going to PCC might mean doing actual (questionable and highly censored) academic work; like writing term papers, taking exams, doing research. SOTDRT did not prepare any J'Kid for that. Actually, apart from photography, Jinger hasn't expressed interest in anything academic. 

Maybe they're just driving around the South because they have nothing else to do after the ATI conference? 

I doubt they are seriously considering sending Jinger or Joy or Jana to college, but if they were, one reason might be to opportunity to meet eligible young men.  Pensacola Chrisitian actually has a home ec degree, I believe.   It seems like a horrible prison for normal people, but for the Duggar girls, except for the ban on flip flops, it might be a taste of freedom.

However, they are probably just wandering around from fundy church to fundy church to rehabilitate their image.

In the boys' video, Jackson seemed very immature to me.  More like an 8 year old than a 12 year old. Not so much what he said, but his general demeanor.

9 hours ago, anotherone said:

Because Anna has never won a MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD and didn't DELIVER ALL 19 CHILDREN. Mother's Day should only be about THE BEST MOTHER EVER.

Also, I wonder if Michelle watched the video of Jill and profusely thanked Jinger for saying such kind things.

5 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Pcc doesn't prepare you either. That college is a joke. 

2 hours ago, Toothfairy said:

Pcc doesn't prepare you either. That college is a joke. 

Everything is relative. After the Duggar SOTDRT, Pensacola Christian may seem like Harvard would to a regular public high school graduate. 

Also, there is much more that you can learn by going away to school which you don't learn living at home. If flip flops are not allowed; they could learn about shoes.

PCC allows students more internet access than the Duggarlings get, and there is actually a library on campus.  The curriculum is restrictive, but it is more than any of them would get at the TTH. They would be supervised, but they would also be with people their own age.

I don't think it is likely that any Duggars will go there, but if they did, it would probably do them good.  

As I said, everything is relative.

• FundieFarmer locked and unpinned this topic

Archived