IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

Spotted again: Pickles has posted pictures of Josh (+family) and Jonathan Hartono's graduation from PCC.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

Spotted again: Pickles has posted pictures of Josh (+family) and Jonathan Hartono's graduation from PCC.

So that is why they were at PCC.

8 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

So that is why they were at PCC.

It looks that way, although there's speculation they are staying for a conference too so they may be killing two birds with one stone with their trip.

I hate that he looks happy. I don't believe people should be punished forever for misdeeds or anything. But he was never really punished/treated etc for the things that matter (cheating/molestation).  I just hate that he's out at fun family events when he's made so many suffer. We never get to see anna happy.

He looks thinner, which we figured on.  I haven't compared before after pics, but is his hair receding more? so far that's the only redeeming thing- it seems he's being punished with baldness at least.  i'd say it's unfair that he has less hair than his father, but personally I feel like losing his hair is only a drop in the bucket of punishments he deserves.

3 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

It looks that way, although there's speculation they are staying for a conference too they may be killing two birds with one stone with their trip.

Why does none of this kind of stuff end up on the show? You know, what they're actually doing in life.

10 minutes ago, anotherone said:

Why does none of this kind of stuff end up on the show? You know, what they're actually doing in life.

I was going to say because watching someone sit through a graduation is boring as hell.  But that would be 1000 x more interesting than what they did film. So, i don't know. maybe because the duggar's don't actually want their lives on camera, just the fake stuff. no real details released, while living under the guise of a public life.

17 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

It looks that way, although there's speculation they are staying for a conference too so they may be killing two birds with one stone with their trip.

who goes to so many damn conferences

maybe its because they have nothing else

Now that the first few pictures of Josh are out there, I guess no  more hiding him away anymore. No longer be spared of seeing his smug nasty face plastered on their social media accounts. I think I'm gonna miss the Jesus Jail  Josh era of him being out of sight out of mind. It was nice while it lasted. I can't stand that smug dumb face.

49 minutes ago, anotherone said:

A question for the ages...

59 minutes ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

So.....Anna is still "walking through". 

I have a weird feeling that she's the only one that is. I think that when he came home there was another discussion about forgiveness, moving forward, and forgetting ....

The only thing that's keeping me from not getting really annoyed that he looks so happy is the knowledge he's officially ruined his golden boy image in that family. At best he is now silver.

8 minutes ago, MorningMist said:

The only thing that's keeping me from not getting really annoyed that he looks so happy is the knowledge he's officially ruined his golden boy image in that family. At best he is now silver.

how long did he  really have that image in or out of the family - maybe what the first three seasons of the show- until he got Anna pregnant with the first M child - then what happened when Anna gave birth on the toilet 

how long did he  really have that image in or out of the family - maybe what the first three seasons of the show- until he got Anna pregnant with the first M child - then what happened when Anna gave birth on the toilet 

True. There's nothing better than watching the old specials and hearing the reoccurring label "number 1 son Josh" (obviously the narrator was referring to him being first born but still) and giggling at how that all turns out.

Just now, MorningMist said:

True. There's nothing better than watching the old specials and hearing the reoccurring label "number 1 son Josh" (obviously the narrator was referring to him being first born but still) and giggling at how that all turns out.

I always thought he was a douchebag

2 hours ago, 2manyKidzzz said:

So.....Anna is still "walking through". 

She's got to have worn out a few pairs of shoes by now.

1 minute ago, RandomNoob said:

She's got to have worn out a few pairs of shoes by now.

Okay....that was really funny. Points for you!!

1 hour ago, nst said:

I always thought he was a douchebag

Me, too. I didn't get a creeper vibe from him at all, but he always seemed a smarmy, smug, self-satisfied little twit to me.

7 hours ago, nst said:

and he looks so damn happy 

Of course he's happy. He's not had to answer to everybody for his BS. His wife and sisters have had to do that on his behalf while he was shipped away to Jesus jail. He's had it easy compared to his wife, children and victims.

I suppose the title of this thread could be modified. It seems like Smugs is no longer hiding.

Why is he so happy? Did nobody at PCC react the way the people at the mini golf course did, and he thinks maybe among Christians he'll be alright? I did not expect that kind of face from him post scandal. 

Well this would explain why the M-kids were in Florida for their Mother's Day video. Also, if Anna isn't pregnant yet with M-5 she will be soon I'm sure. :(

Still isn't the photo of Josh that Pickles had on originally. Must have been vapourized! lol.  He is much thinner.

According to Lily and Ellie, not many people did talk to him... What did he expect?

I'm sure Lily and Ellie would be right there humping his leg if they could. :pb_lol:

I wonder where they're living? Did they get to go back to that house they bought, that Boob sold to someone else? Does Josh have to have an accountability bunk in the boys dorm for awhile?

13 hours ago, nst said:

who goes to so many damn conferences

maybe its because they have nothing else

All they seem to do is travel or plan parties.

But on a side note, Michelle had a nice shirt on. Same style, different green (teal?) with the usual ankle length (but black) skirt, but I thought it looked nice.

(I feel as if I should be snarking harder, maybe I should go and lie down and try again later)

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived