IGNORED

More Joshley: Still hiding - Part 16

samurai_sarah

I cant wait for this pic to go public, I want to see it. But I don't want to bother anyone who does have it. *shame*

I wonder what's next for the Smuggar Family in life...?

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen the picture. I think I will wait until/if it goes public. Am I correct in assuming this was a fan picture? Do we have any ideas where it was taken?

I wonder if they are taking him to different shindigs to test the water, so to speak, in their community before they take him public.

Also, didn't TLC publish or say that he WOULD NOT be on Counting On? I remember reading/seeing that. 

I'm curious and want to see the picture. Maybe it'll go public soon.

5 minutes ago, Wenny said:

I do find it funny that they eat at a place called Porky Butts 

Now I'm thinking of that show, Cow and Chicken. My mom hated it when I watched that show. :P

3 minutes ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Now I'm thinking of that show, Cow and Chicken. My mom hated it when I watched that show. :P

I loved that show. I kept wondering how did the father give birth to a chicken. The mom birthing a cow was ok to me

Just now, Fundie Bunny said:

I loved that show. I kept wondering how did the father give birth to a chicken. The mom birthing a cow was ok to me

Re: bolded: that one must have flown straight over my head. Most of the jokes on there went over my head, though, because I was kinda young and sheltered.

1 minute ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Re: bolded: that one must have flown straight over my head. Most of the jokes on there went over my head, though, because I was kinda young and sheltered.

It was the opening song. I just searched it. It was just the spanish version. It said "Daddy had a chicken, and mommy had a cow"

2 hours ago, Wenny said:

I do find it funny that they eat at a place called Porky Butts 

I thought that was weird too. I should've asked what they ordered.  But I'm also thinking the sign could be for a neighboring restaurant if the area has a high volume of eateries. 

Also, the poster hates him, and three families walked out because the duggars walked in. I'm thinking they are generally disliked. I hope they were served a sneezer. In fact, I bet they are getting a lot of those. 

24 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

I thought that was weird too. I should've asked what they ordered.  But I'm also thinking the sign could be for a neighboring restaurant if the area has a high volume of eateries. 

Also, the poster hates him, and three families walked out because the duggars walked in. I'm thinking they are generally disliked. I hope they were served a sneezer. In fact, I bet they are getting a lot of those. 

That is so gross, but funny.

So I was just reading the comment on the original post, it was taken at a mini golf place in Sevierville Tennessee. 2 other boys were with them, not sure if they were Dugars, not sure if the poster would know who they were if she saw them though.

and just in time for the season finale 

someone called it 

who called it

11 minutes ago, Wenny said:

so the moms group had a mole...

what mom's group

refresh me 

1 minute ago, nst said:

and just in time for the season finale 

someone called it 

who called it

what mom's group

refresh me 

The photo was originally posted in a private FB babywearing group. 

1 minute ago, nst said:

what mom's group

refresh me 

The photo originally popped up in a non-public mom's group on FB.  That's why nobody could just post the photo here; it wasn't publicly available.

1 minute ago, withaj said:

The photo was originally posted in a private FB babywearing group. 

why would a baby wearing group care about josh 

unless they were leghumpers and can you imagine seeing him in a group 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

why would a baby wearing group care about josh 

unless they were leghumpers and can you imagine seeing him in a group 

I suspect that babywearing group had previously discussed how wrong and/or badly Jill and Jessa were carrying Izzy and Spud, so when this member happened to get a picture of Josh/JB at her place of employment, she shared it with the group.

1 minute ago, withaj said:

I suspect that babywearing group had previously discussed how wrong and/or badly Jill and Jessa were carrying Izzy and Spud, so when this member happened to get a picture of Josh/JB at her place of employment, she shared it with the group.

so this same group who dissed the married women how they carried the spawns 

just happened to run into Josh 

something is off somewhere 

I don't have any bridges left 

coincidence

maybe it's the same person who leaked the police reports ?  

His eyes look very different. 

he's certainly thinner! 

Maybe found a good script for some Xanax.

The article with it mentioned folks being angry about him being loose about with their children there, sadly because he's never going to be registered as anything he will be allowed to go into any public area.  

Is the photo y'all are talking about the same one in the InTouch article?

Eta:  never mind, I see it now.

Bet Boob was pissed he didn't have anyone to hump at the mini golf course. Shouldn't Smugs be fixing his relationship with Anna, and getting to know the daughter that was born before he left? Or getting a job? Which will probably be hard, since he's an asshole.

• OnceUponATime locked this topic

Archived