IGNORED

Bought a Tesla Model S

47of74

Went and bought myself a Tesla Model S today.

ModelS.JPG

Found it at that ebil devil place Target. 

Paid cash for it too ($1.06 after taxes).

• 4 weeks later...

@47of74,  I was rather jealous of you for about half a second!  That's about the only way I'd get a Tesla myself.

I was SO JEALOUS! I really want one now! *stomps feet*

Probably the closest I could ever get to a real Tesla! They are cool cars and I see them in my area. They sell their cars at shopping malls which is rather interesting! 

On 6/3/2016 at 2:49 AM, religiouslyconfused said:

Probably the closest I could ever get to a real Tesla! They are cool cars and I see them in my area. They sell their cars at shopping malls which is rather interesting! 

I test drove two Model S cars.  Last year when I was in Minneapolis I stopped just to see one up close and they let me go for a drive in one.  Then last winter I was in St. Louis so I found the dealer there in University City so I could see how the autopilot worked.  They're great cars with a lot of pep to them.  They want to move when in gear.

Tesla insists on selling the cars directly to the public instead of using the traditional dealers that other manufacturers use.  A number of states have passed laws to keep people from buying direct from the manufacturer and going instead through dealers in order to keep Tesla from doing that.

• 3 weeks later...

I saw some woman driving a Tesla S, while I was in Connecticut. It was the most painful thing I have ever seen. She was driving soooo slooooooooow, that Ms. Daisy should have been driving. I passed her, at the whopping speed of 50 m.p.h., while on the interstate. What was even more painful, was that she was constantly riding the brakes. The whole time, she was tailgating a frickin dump truck. Call me crazy, but the last thing I would want to be tailgating, whilst driving a fancy car, is a fully loaded dump truck.

It made me kind of sad, that that car, was owned by a driver like that. Gorgeous looking car too, it was the pearl white one.

Archived