IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

samurai_sarah

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

Having a support system is so important when trying to get away from an extremely unhealthy relationship like Manbun. I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

• Upvote 4

On 3/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, hoipolloi said:

and this

On 3/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

Y'all called it! Big change.  On her Insta account,  Emily changed *Remarried Widow* to  *Widowed*Divorced*

Based on her IG stories over the last few weeks, there's hella personal growth happening on her end.  She has to co-parent w/ Richard, but other than that...

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

• Upvote 2

FF has made a few simple but significant changes on her Insta account:  "widowed/divorced" is gone, and it's 

Emily•Meyers  Digital Creator? Just me and my ??‍???????‍???‍?????

She still has a link to her web site, but it hasn't had a new post since mid February. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

...aaaaand, just like that,  Man Bun's Instagram is private again. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 2:49 PM, Howl said:

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

His Utah nursing license expired in 2017, and the Idaho one expired in 2019. Nothing listed in Nursys about Arizona.

• Thank You 3

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

22 hours ago, Howl said:

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

Here in PA its renewed every two years, and I need 30 hours of continuing education for renewal. I assume it's the same in every state. Some schools offer a refresher course for nurses returning to the field. I don't know if those courses are required or just recommended. He had an RN licence in both Utah and Idaho.

• Thank You 3

Posted (edited)

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

On 5/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, Howl said:

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

If Bristol Palin can be a realtor, anyone can

bristolpalin.com

• Haha 5

RE: Instagram, Emily & kids are moving into a new house.  No other details. I hope it's a good fit, they can live there for years and the kids don't need to change schools. Those kids need to settle in, make friends and put down roots! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

From Instagram a week or two ago: we're not super picky while we're renting, but once the rest of our houses sell then we'll be picky about our forever house :)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Man Bun's Instagram is public again -- probably so he can let everyone know how much of a broken heart he still has, but I think he clearly understands that it's OVER. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Howl said:

Man Bun's Instagram is public again -- probably so he can let everyone know how much of a broken heart he still has, but I think he clearly understands that it's OVER. 

And he can get pity private messages from single ladies ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Emily has almost totally neglected her Instagram and other social media. I'm sure she's busy, busy, busy being a single mom to 6 kids who are out of school for the summer. 

OTOH, I'm hoping HOPING radio silence isn't related to her being heavily involved with another guy.  I'd imagine she's had enough therapy (and perhaps continuing in therapy) to know this isn't a great idea. 

Also, trying to imagine what kind of SUV/van is required to haul around 6 kids and a parent. 

• 3 weeks later...

Emily is back on Insta with some cute back-to-school pics of all the kids.  Even little Alice has her first day of pre school. 

I'm expecting more posts now that all the kids are back in school and Emily can catch her breath.  She's a single mom to six kids; how is she supporting herself? 

• Upvote 1