IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

hoipolloi

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Howl

• hoipolloi

• ophelia

• JMarie

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FF has spilled the beans; she and Man Bun have separated:  "Richard and I have decided to live separately going forward as we work independently (and together) on growth and healing." She notes that

I think it's just the logical next step. What ARE you gonna do when you're a widow at 25 and you have five incredibly young kids to take care of? I don't know anything about her apart from what's in t

They lasted a little longer than I predicted after he fucking shot her. But hey, at least it happened eventually. I’m glad they are separated and I too hope she mends fences with Martin’s family. I ho

Posted Images

JermajestyDuggar
8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

Having a support system is so important when trying to get away from an extremely unhealthy relationship like Manbun. I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

• Upvote 4
Howl
On 3/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, hoipolloi said:

and this

On 3/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

Y'all called it! Big change.  On her Insta account,  Emily changed *Remarried Widow* to  *Widowed*Divorced*

Based on her IG stories over the last few weeks, there's hella personal growth happening on her end.  She has to co-parent w/ Richard, but other than that...

• Upvote 5
  • 4 weeks later...
Howl

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

• Upvote 2
Howl

FF has made a few simple but significant changes on her Insta account:  "widowed/divorced" is gone, and it's 

Emily•Meyers  Digital Creator🌿 Just me and my 👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻👦🏻👩🏻‍🦰👩🏻‍🦰👧🏻🐶🐱

She still has a link to her web site, but it hasn't had a new post since mid February. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
Howl

...aaaaand, just like that,  Man Bun's Instagram is private again. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • 1 month later...
JMarie
On 4/2/2021 at 2:49 PM, Howl said:

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

His Utah nursing license expired in 2017, and the Idaho one expired in 2019. Nothing listed in Nursys about Arizona.

• Thank You 3
Howl

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

JMarie
22 hours ago, Howl said:

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

Here in PA its renewed every two years, and I need 30 hours of continuing education for renewal. I assume it's the same in every state. Some schools offer a refresher course for nurses returning to the field. I don't know if those courses are required or just recommended. He had an RN licence in both Utah and Idaho.

• Thank You 3
Howl
Posted (edited)

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
JMarie
On 5/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, Howl said:

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

If Bristol Palin can be a realtor, anyone can

bristolpalin.com

• Haha 5
Howl

RE: Instagram, Emily & kids are moving into a new house.  No other details. I hope it's a good fit, they can live there for years and the kids don't need to change schools. Those kids need to settle in, make friends and put down roots! 

• I Agree 3