IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

samurai_sarah

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

8 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

FF's IG story today makes me think that she has really dumped Man Bun for good and won't be taking him back.

She is even seeing a therapist:

682231990_FFIGUpdate.thumb.jpg.b373b1126b037c9a65cdb32bc80cea5b.jpg

Having a support system is so important when trying to get away from an extremely unhealthy relationship like Manbun. I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

• Upvote 5

On 3/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, hoipolloi said:

and this

On 3/1/2021 at 4:05 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I too think Manbun won’t suck her back in. 

Y'all called it! Big change.  On her Insta account,  Emily changed *Remarried Widow* to  *Widowed*Divorced*

Based on her IG stories over the last few weeks, there's hella personal growth happening on her end.  She has to co-parent w/ Richard, but other than that...

• Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

• Upvote 2

FF has made a few simple but significant changes on her Insta account:  "widowed/divorced" is gone, and it's 

Emily•Meyers  Digital Creator? Just me and my ??‍???????‍???‍?????

She still has a link to her web site, but it hasn't had a new post since mid February. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

...aaaaand, just like that,  Man Bun's Instagram is private again. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2021 at 2:49 PM, Howl said:

Not much happening on FF's Insta account (she took a nap!), and I hadn't bothered to check in on Man Bun 'til today.  Richard is dating and of course has a little video of the (presumed) new GF on his Insta. 

His location is listed as Lake Powell View Estates in Page, Arizona.  Lots and lots of pics of that area.  Absolutely zero idea what he's doing there, it's a small town (pop. <8,000) in exactly the middle of nowhere, and isn't known as a hot bed of economic opportunity. It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive to where FF is living. 

His Utah nursing license expired in 2017, and the Idaho one expired in 2019. Nothing listed in Nursys about Arizona.

• Thank You 3

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

22 hours ago, Howl said:

Interesting. How long does a nursing license last once issued?  What would he have to do to renew his license? 

Could you tell if it was RN, LPN/LVN?

Here in PA its renewed every two years, and I need 30 hours of continuing education for renewal. I assume it's the same in every state. Some schools offer a refresher course for nurses returning to the field. I don't know if those courses are required or just recommended. He had an RN licence in both Utah and Idaho.

• Thank You 3

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3

On 5/24/2021 at 7:57 AM, Howl said:

Thank you for this info! 

Richard has gotten a taste of life as a kept man and easy money on social media. I wonder if he'd even considered returning to the work-a-day world or if he'll while away the days surfing the crypto currency craze and losing other people's money.  Maybe he'll try being a real estate agent, which is somewhere in between. 

If Bristol Palin can be a realtor, anyone can

bristolpalin.com

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5

RE: Instagram, Emily & kids are moving into a new house.  No other details. I hope it's a good fit, they can live there for years and the kids don't need to change schools. Those kids need to settle in, make friends and put down roots! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

• 2 weeks later...

From Instagram a week or two ago: we're not super picky while we're renting, but once the rest of our houses sell then we'll be picky about our forever house :)

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Man Bun's Instagram is public again -- probably so he can let everyone know how much of a broken heart he still has, but I think he clearly understands that it's OVER. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Howl said:

Man Bun's Instagram is public again -- probably so he can let everyone know how much of a broken heart he still has, but I think he clearly understands that it's OVER. 

And he can get pity private messages from single ladies ?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

• 3 weeks later...

Emily has almost totally neglected her Instagram and other social media. I'm sure she's busy, busy, busy being a single mom to 6 kids who are out of school for the summer. 

OTOH, I'm hoping HOPING radio silence isn't related to her being heavily involved with another guy.  I'd imagine she's had enough therapy (and perhaps continuing in therapy) to know this isn't a great idea. 

Also, trying to imagine what kind of SUV/van is required to haul around 6 kids and a parent. 

• 3 weeks later...

Emily is back on Insta with some cute back-to-school pics of all the kids.  Even little Alice has her first day of pre school. 

I'm expecting more posts now that all the kids are back in school and Emily can catch her breath.  She's a single mom to six kids; how is she supporting herself? 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

There's been so much Freckled Fox on this thread, that it's easy to forget it's actually the LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers thread, so here we go! 

Continuing on with Kate Kelly: 

Again: Mormon women thrive as influencers bc they have been trained since birth to sell an image w no substance. It doesn’t have to be true if it looks good.

"That combined w the fact Mormon women are only valued for their looks + procreative capacity by the institution (& most Mormon men, tbh)— & nothing validates that “successful eternal baby making factory” identity like lots of likes/ praise on a modest-is-hottest MILF pics. 

Their version of prosperity gospel in the Book of Mormon = “Inasmuch as ye shall keep my commandments ye shall prosper in the land…” (2 Nephi 1:20)

So, Mormons are explicitly taught (in the most sacred text) that rich people have money bc they are righteous. Money = worthiness. 

Mormons are also CHRONIC GO-GETTERS w a missionary zeal. When they commit themselves—they are going to go ALL IN Since women are discouraged from “working outside the home” they go ALL IN on something they can accomplish w/ out leaving their tacky McMansion in Draper. (*Draper is a place in Utah south of Salt Lake City that’s a rich Mormon enclave.)"

Also and again, the LulaRich documentary on Prime is the perfect complement to this. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 5

Oh my gosh, that is my cousin to a T. I told my mom I hid her on social media because I get sick of her perfect life, and my mom (and sister) laughter and said it’s all fake. 

She even does the MILF thing.

• Upvote 2

On 9/30/2021 at 8:27 PM, Jasmar said:

She even does the MILF thing.

This is hilarious! Can you unhide your cousin on social media for the entertainment aspect?

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Update:  Emily Meyers, @thefreckledfox on Instagram, is posting infrequently on her Instagram account, but she just got back from a healing/motivational/bizness retreat in Tulum, Mexico led by @heyelizabethfaye and has a nice long post about it.   Tulum is on the east coast of the Yucatan peninsula and tons of yoga retreats and other types of retreats happen there.   Much more about Elizabeth Faye below the spoiler. 

Instagram post or read the text here: 

Spoiler

thefreckledfox

One of you darlin’s sent me a quote not long ago (that I can’t find now) that said something like: “Growth so big, that you have to reintroduce yourself.” And that feels like where I'm sitting today. (...Instead of back on that 👆🏻porch in paradise.🙄😉)

I came back from an INcredible healing retreat earlier this week led by @heyelizabethfaye (and her fiancé, Derek), and I am forever changed by the pieces of myself I found again in Tulum, the strong bonds I formed, and the sacredness of so many experiences we shared that feel too profound to talk about, but they know! 💜

My soul is calm and my vision is much clearer, and the love I have for myself and this level of confidence in my inner strength and in my body vessel feels glorious.💕

GAH! It was such a stinking powerful experience.  haha Thank you endlessly @heyelizabethfaye 💕

I just turned 31 on the 5th, and I look at my life...over the last decade and man if it hasn't been the most chaotic evolution.  haha  But, while I definitely see that all my biggest struggles have changed me deeply from year to year (especially these last 14 months as a single mama), I feel now like I've also been slowly reaffirming my core self in a way that today feels like finally coming home.

So, whether you're new here or you've been following along with my beautiful mess for years(😘), I'm making this the little start to my 'reintroduction'.

I am whole.
I am worthy.
I am loved.
I am strong.
I am peace.
I am enough.

I am also really good at napping, anywhere.    haha 

Sincerely 'sassy Emily' (IYKYK;))

I took a minute to google Elizabeth Faye.  She's a big time hair stylist with  a motivational side gig.  At first I was like "What the heck?" 

But then I realized that Emily is an entrepreneur selling herself as an influencer (Insta bio: Writer • Speaker • Freelance Model), so this makes total sense. 

Elizabeth Faye is on Instgram @heyelizabethfaye with this bio: 

• Coach / Retreats / Masterminds
  • 👑I help powerful hairstylists, educators & leaders create their dream biz & wealth💸
  • Biz Energetics @sacred.stylist

Elizabeth Faye does have a very, very interesting life story, which she shares on her blog. And yes, she's Mormon, lives in St. George, Utah.  But no, it's not the lovely childhood, great Mormon family trajectory.  Nope. Nope. Nope. 

You can read about it on her Beauty by Elizabeth Faye blogspot.

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

• 1 month later...

Emily Meyers, The Freckled Fox, has some nice pics of the kids posted on Instagram.  They look happy, I think she's a good mom, devoted to her children.

Still no idea how she's supporting herself and six kids as a single parent. 

• 4 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:50 AM, Howl said:

Emily Meyers, The Freckled Fox, has some nice pics of the kids posted on Instagram.  They look happy, I think she's a good mom, devoted to her children.

Still no idea how she's supporting herself and six kids as a single parent. 

The five older kids are getting Social Security. No idea about child support for the littlest, though. The ex let his nursing license expire in both Utah and Idaho.