IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

samurai_sarah

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

but according to redditors, he's starting a financial planning MLM called Primerica.

According to those Reddit responses, it's an MLM that straddles the border between scam and outright fraud -- like greed and sociopathy got together and had a baby.

Talking people into trying to sell a physical product -- like Prolix pink drink (or whatever that is called), oils, vitamins, Mary Kay  -- is one thing.  When you start taking people's money and making promises,  that's a whole other level of legal exposure. 

I have to say, though, when you have a child to support, are attempting to work on your personal issues to save your marriage, and prove your ability to be a stable partner, ANYTHING is better than getting an actual steady job with benefits in the health care field that you trained for, to demonstrate that you are a reliable partner in life. 

But of course, these are the incredibly poor life choices that we're here for...

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

6 hours ago, Howl said:

According to those Reddit responses, it's an MLM that straddles the border between scam and outright fraud -- like greed and sociopathy got together and had a baby.

I agree & it seems that it would take a certain amount of financial acumen to pull off the scam. Man Bun has never seemed to me like he understands anything about finances except how to spend other people's money.

Makes me also question the nature & status of his nursing degree. Why not get reinstated if he is indeed a qualified RN? Travel nursing gigs are very well-paying, for example, if he can't or won't get a permanent position.

• I Agree 2

There is considerable variety in the field of nursing.  I know nurses who traveled who got time and a half and housing if they went where the demand was. Hopefully man bun wises up. I have had two people try to get me to do Primerica over the years. One was a retired Navy officer. I was always uncomftable and never did it. 

1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

Man Bun has never seemed to me like he understands anything about finances except how to spend other people's money.

Insightful and 100% accurate. 

FF on the other hand...I can see FF being a successful real estate agent, perhaps, or a house flipper, or a fashion career path. 

I think she's smart. This is a woman with a high school degree, but she writes quite well.  No misspellings, typos, grammatical errors. 

Being a fashion blogger/influencer seems easy, but it's a business -- in this instance she's selling her image, fashion, a lifestyle, mom-ing and what not, working to get  sponsors, photographers, modelling gigs, curating social media, all while raising a bazillion kids.  Maybe with financial and geographical stability in her life and kids in public school, she can rev her Instagram back up and start pulling in $$$ on the account. 

Instagram is made for what she does; the web site appears to have been neglected for awhile. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

Re: Man Bun & money. A diligent redditor found a FB post that he made last fall, trying to sell camera equipment. He wanted $9200+ for various camera bodies & lenses he claimed to have bought new: "I bought each of these to decide which one I wanted to keep."

I agree that FF could resume her influencer career, particularly if she cuts Man Bun out of the picture. She could probably also be successful at something like selling real estate.

• Upvote 1

On 1/25/2021 at 12:30 PM, Pecansforeveryone said:

There is considerable variety in the field of nursing.  I know nurses who traveled who got time and a half and housing if they went where the demand was. Hopefully man bun wises up.

Like ex-Gay Greg, it sounds an awful lot like a job-type job and I don't think Man Bun fancies himself as a job-type guy.  HOWEVER, he has no apparent source of income (other than selling off his stuff), so what to do, what to do. 

• Haha 1

On 1/25/2021 at 12:08 PM, hoipolloi said:

Makes me also question the nature & status of his nursing degree.

Man Bun posted some beach pics on Instagram yesterday. He's sporting the actual man bun, so I'm wondering if they are old photos. Didn't he cut his hair awhile back?  The vibe is very, Man walks the beach solo, looking reflective and thinking thoughts. 

This was his post: 

Today was a day of #deepreflection. At various times in my life I’ve taken a #moment to recenter and focus on being the best me. Currently I’ll say I’ve got a lot on my mind, but even so I’m seeing things more #clearly as I step forward one small step at a time. The #reset this time is overdue. But after #2020, it’s exciting to think how much improved things will be.
#FutureIsBright #Planning #BigYear #ClimbingToTheTop #ComeAlong

Freckled Fox immediately responded:   thefreckledfox  ????

someone following his account: Are you still working as a nurse?

On 1/29/2021 at 2:24 AM, Howl said:

He's sporting the actual man bun, so I'm wondering if they are old photos. Didn't he cut his hair awhile back? 

Those are old photos. He's sporting fairly short hair now.

Today, he posted several tiktok videos in his IG stories that are absolutely revolting. Talk about malignant narcissists & manipulation. I only hope this means he's been served with divorce papers:

1679952341_ManBunsPityPartyCollectionofTiktoks.thumb.jpg.14ccd81a6526ebae20e15fb2443d90ad.jpg

Spoiler

1145965977_ManBunsPityParty.thumb.jpg.d03b6482eb328973eefaede39046997c.jpg

Spoiler

537961290_ManBuntheNarcissist.thumb.jpg.51d641e40bd56c31faf51ab11cfce24e.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Today, he posted several tiktok videos in his IG stories that are absolutely revolting. Talk about malignant narcissists & manipulation.

I'm assuming that this

Before you make that decision to ruin that relationship, to LOSE that person...

Think about the fact that you won't find another person like that again! 

Remember that...that person is one in a million and you won't ever get that opportunity again.  

is being posted for FF's "benefit" but insanely creepy.  

We can only hope that FF does NOT find another person like Man Bun again. 

• Upvote 8

If you've ever thought, "I desperately hope that Man Bun will do a podcast!" well, here ya go:

From @warrioroftruth Instagram

Podcast episode to come. Caption will be edited then so you know where to find it.

• Haha 1

On his IG stories, Man Bun has announced they're divorcing.

This is good news for FF & the children. He'd obviously been working hard to get back into her good graces but I'm glad she's seen the light.

419275914_1_ManBunsAnnouncement.thumb.jpg.babf43045006edff9d59db6027cf6ed8.jpg

Spoiler

2_Man Bun's Announcement.jpg

Spoiler

3_Man Bun's announcement.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 8

Such a good thing for FF!  Interesting use of a passive voice on Richard's part: The decision to divorce has been made.  Sounds like FF made the decision and is moving on.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

I hope this is beginning of real healing for FF and her kids. And I hope, for her kid's sake that they'll reestablish contact with her lates husband's family.

• Upvote 5

Good! I just hope she doesn’t get into another relationship for a long while. I think mormons push marriage so hard and it means anyone divorced doesn’t stay divorced for that long. 

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

I hope this is beginning of real healing for FF and her kids. And I hope, for her kid's sake that they'll reestablish contact with her lates husband's family.

So do I. FF has been posting a lot about Martin. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a long-delayed grieving process for her, given the speed with which Man Bun pushed himself into her life after Martin's death. 

I also hope that she's able to reconcile with Martin's family in a healthy way, to her & the kids' benefit.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

So do I. FF has been posting a lot about Martin. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a long-delayed grieving process for her, given the speed with which Man Bun pushed himself into her life after Martin's death. 

I also hope that she's able to reconcile with Martin's family in a healthy way, to her & the kids' benefit.

I'm sure ManBun was absolutely pissed off when she posted so much about Martin. I really deteste Richard with passion.

• Upvote 1

I just hope that this time she doesn't get into another relationship for a long time. Hopefully, ManBun didn't eff up her credit score while they were together.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

This times a thousand.  I hope also that Martin's family are able to forgive HER for what FF did -- there was a LOT of damage done in the wake of Martin's death, both financial and emotional. 

Even if the interaction between FF and Martin's parents is frosty,  hoping so much that the kids and the grandparents can have a relationship. 

In addition, Richard's parents are another set of grandparents -- to the child Richard and FF had together. 

Snoopy me wonders what FF's siblings that live nearby thought or think about Man Bun and if they are supportive in her kicking him to the curb. 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Howl said:

In addition, Richard's parents are another set of grandparents -- to the child Richard and FF had together.

Did they ever appear on her social media or anything?

On 2/10/2021 at 9:17 AM, ophelia said:

Did they ever appear on her social media or anything?

Not that I'm aware of, but I was't really following when the baby was born.  I do recall that one of Richard's siblings lived in the same town where they were, along with so many of FF's siblings.  No idea where Richard's parents live. 

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Richard Carmack has made his Warrior of Truth Instagram private. 

Will bet good money that it won't last long. In the meantime, his TikTok account is public. 

He just posted a whine there, about how they were doing OK until "some people" tried to "push their will on us" so they had to leave Idaho "for our safety."

177428344_ManBunWhinesonTikTok.thumb.jpg.572fb7cf8abb1b11e11e029d355dbdb5.jpg

Edited by hoipolloi
Clarity
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 1

@hoipolloi: He just posted a whine there, about how they were doing OK until "some people" tried to "push their will on us" so they had to leave Idaho "for our safety."

Is he referring to Martin's parents?  I thought they moved to Utah quite awhile ago. 

I'm not hearing anything about getting a job, co-parenting or paying child support.  Although he has some support through social media, I wonder if he has any long-time, close friends for support. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Is he referring to Martin's parents?  I thought they moved to Utah quite awhile ago. 

Presumably. The timeline is intentionally vague but he seems to be blaming Martin's family. Of course, he is without fault -- absolutely blameless.

Re: gainful employment. Redditors, where public FF discussions have resumed again, speculate that Man Bun thinks he's going to become an influencer & make money that way. Since FF has 255K followers on IG and he had about 16K before going private, it doesn't seem like it's a good business plan.

• Thank You 1

Thanks for the redditor link, because I've discovered a brilliant someone who referred to Richard as Warrior of Emo for his mega-cringy TikTok. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1