IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

samurai_sarah

Well, still no real updates from Emily, no new photos of the kids, no product reviews. Nada.  Last real  update was Thanksgiving, almost a month ago. 

This is a woman with 247,000 followers on Instagram.  Sending a huge dose of good will and wishes of well being to her and the kids. 

OK, so FF posted a pic on her Instagram acct of a generic lighted Christmas tree with some presents around the bottom and generic narrative about Christmastime, and the symbolism of the Christmas tree and something something.  Nothing about where they are living, the kids, nothing. 

She can usually spin (We're so excited about the prospect of travelling in an RV with six kids in the winter during a pandemic!) but I just do not have a good feeling about this at all.

She's an influencer; she's got to be out there selling her brand of family living, modeling clothes, spruiking products, to bring in money. 

Manbun's most recent post on Instagram was two weeks ago and referenced making some treats with the kids; just pics of the treats, no kid pics. 

Recent post: 2019 photo of FF modeling a skirt/body suit thing, and inviting people to do a meme thing she found on Pinterest, that helps one find one's royal name by combining your pet's name, the last thing you ate and the last place you grocery shopped.  

So, I'd be Lady Fuzzy Cereal of Trader Joe's. 

Also, a text meme on Things I Stopped Doing to be My Best Self. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/28/2020 at 10:07 AM, Howl said:

Recent post: FF inviting people to do a meme thing she found on Pinterest, that helps one find one's royal name by combining your pet's name, the last thing you ate and the last place you grocery shopped.  

So, I'd be Lady Fuzzy Cereal of Trader Joe's.  

Um, that makes me Zippy RyeBread of Wegmans. 

• Haha 3

FF has spilled the beans; she and Man Bun have separated:  "Richard and I have decided to live separately going forward as we work independently (and together) on growth and healing."
She notes that they are living in a house in Utah County, which is in the Orem/Provo/Spanish Fork corridor on I-15.  This is where she was living before and I hope she is still in the community where so many of her siblings and their kids live. 

The kids will be going to school while she "works on selling their current and older houses..." 

Putting the kids in school is a good move; selling the "older houses" is not (in my opinion), but maybe she is desperate for the bucks to keep the family afloat or needs that money to invest in the current house so she has some degree of stability.  That said, a lot of that part of Utah is burning up with COVID, so I hope all the kids stay healthy and don't bring it home to FF. 

If she connects to the local Mormon church, she'll likely get a lot of help, but also a LOT of people up in her business.  

Here's part of the text of her instagram post, which has a picture of her and all six of the kids. 

saying goodbye & good riddance to 2020, but I don’t think I can start the new year without sharing that our family is going to be a little different going into 2021.

We’ve all faced so many new ‘hards’ and ‘impossibles’ this year, maybe more than ever before, and those new trials on top of all the external attacks and struggles we’ve already faced head-on in our life together, Richard and I have decided to live separately going forward as we work independently (and together) on growth and healing.

We’ve decided to forgo living in the RV and homeschooling, and the kids and I have moved into a fun new house in Utah County, where they’ll go to school while I work at selling our current house, older houses, and other big projects:)

We’ve had to be so quiet online about so many big stupid things over the years because we really had no other choice (that’ll also be changing in 2021:)) so we’re digging inward and looking forward to the new year and all its possibilities for sharing those things and building our communities and connecting through the hardest things about life!

I hope that somehow, someway she can mend fences with Martin's parents, who one can only assume would still be thrilled to have access to their grandchildren. 

FF and Richard have one child together.  Get a damn job, Richard, and pay your damn child support. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 5

This is a good way to start the new year, is not a pregnancy announcement, is an upgrade for the kids involved and I hope it will be the start of a healing journey also for the woman involved. I hope man bun will disappear for good during this year and FF can find some stability and help 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

I don't even think I know who FF is (will read back in just a sec) but this thread caught my eye and I have to say that Lady Juniper Oatmeal of the Corner Store just doesn't have that ring to it...

Lunch today was gonna be salami, apple and a hard boiled egg but that's even worse.  

Maybe I'll have the quiche instead, as "Juniper Quiche" does flow nicely off the tongue.  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I worried about her safety while she was around him, I hope the future is more positive for her. This is a very sensible move. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

is an upgrade for the kids involved

Yes, more stability but going to school will be a huge change for them.  Hope they are all up to grade level when they start. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

They lasted a little longer than I predicted after he fucking shot her. But hey, at least it happened eventually. I’m glad they are separated and I too hope she mends fences with Martin’s family. I hope the kids enjoy school and a stable home.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

Oh thank whomever that she finallly left the guy who shot her inside her house with her children around. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

It will be interesting to see what lies ahead.  She'd changed her name on Instagram  back to Emily Meyers, the kids last name, but I note that she did NOT say the divorce word and still lists herself as a remarried widow.  I need to get a damn life, but I'd love to have been a fly on the wall to know what the last straw was, on either side. 

"Deciding to live separately" doesn't have a final ring to it, but I hope she goes to counseling and realizes how much easier life is without a toxic man making life much harder than it needs to be.  She'll be able to SETTLE and just be stable, raising her kids and moving forward.  

Kids bond though, it's what they do and this is a 2nd major loss in their very short lives. I'm sad for them. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

10 hours ago, Howl said:

FF has spilled the beans; she and Man Bun have separated:

IMO, this is good news -- no ifs, ands, or buts. I'm REALLY glad that the kids are not going to be hauled around on that wackjob RV trip she talked about. Being enrolled in public school -- even in an online capacity -- is also a big plus.

Judging from their IG accounts, I suspect that FF may have made the move to separate. Man Bun doesn't seem too thrilled about it:

817273807_ManBunisnotahappycamper.thumb.jpg.51dae8bae85ee287f6eb3213e7e7a76f.jpg

Both of them speak vaguely, and somewhat bitterly, of external forces creating problems for them & their marriage. Wonder if they're referring to the family's lawsuits or something more serious like CPS interventions.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

20 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Judging from their IG accounts, I suspect that FF may have made the move to separate. Man Bun doesn't seem too thrilled about it:

Lots of commenters on Richard's Insta suggesting counseling.  

• Upvote 4

I like the #marriageishard hashtag. I mean I guess that’s the hashtag to use when your wife announces on social media that you are separating....?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, bea said:

I like the #marriageishard hashtag. I mean I guess that’s the hashtag to use when your wife announces on social media that you are separating....?

Did he think it would be a fucking walk in the park? I honestly think he did. He figured he could slide into the life of a very newly widowed woman and her 5 young kids with even a bump.

• Upvote 6

I kind of low-key hate him just for calling himself warrior of truth on instagram. Typical arrogant asshat fundie speak. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He figured he could slide into the life of a very newly widowed woman and her 5 young kids with even a bump.

Well, let's be real -- he counted on sliding into all her money & property. FF & her children were total afterthoughts.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

8 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I kind of low-key hate him just for calling himself warrior of truth on instagram. Typical arrogant asshat fundie speak. 

Warrior for truth usually means a dickhead who expects he can say whatever shitty things he wants without consequences. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 8

• 2 weeks later...

FF posted this last week on Instagram: 

So a little something I forgot to share... I turned 30 years old this week!! On the 5th actually, and I’m feeling’ pretty good about it:)

I’ve been looking ahead to this big milestone birthday for a few months now and all that it would mean, joking (but not really joking) with friends that it’s been one hell of a decade for me (if you know, you know.lol).

My body is different than ever before, my mind is different, my dreams and goals and focuses are different, but I’ve never been more at peace with all I’ve been through, where I’m at now, and how I’ve arrived here.

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

No updates from Freckled Fox.  

Man Bun has posted a video about something on his Warrior of Truth Insta; I don't want to turn on the audio, but based on comments, he's working hard on life's challenges, or thinks he is.  

Sheesh, I hope she doesn't take him back, but whatever.  

Insta linky here

11 hours ago, Howl said:

Man Bun has posted a video about something on his Warrior of Truth Insta

Need to listen to all of his monologue, but according to redditors, he's starting a financial planning MLM called Primerica. They think he's going to try to rope in his social media followers to be his downline. I hope that FF doesn't go near it.

Also, FF did a Q & A a few days ago and said that they are still separated, which is a good thing. 

• Upvote 2

I always find it so crazy that she's two weeks older than me and has six kids. Verrrry divergent paths in life.

• Upvote 6