• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
samurai_sarah

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

ophelia

Every since her first husband died (which of course must have been incredible devastating) and her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids. I hope she realizes this and will put her children and their needs before her husband and will somehow draw a line or leave him.

Howl
3 hours ago, ophelia said:

her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids.

This seems to be the consensus of many of her social media followers. The main problem seems to be Richard's medical issue -- he's allergic to work.  Sadly, she is totally devoted to this loser.

As I noted in an earlier post, seven of FF's siblings lived close by and one of Richard's, so there was a very good support network for all of them.  Although FF hasn't been posting on social media, it would be great if somehow they are still in the same area. 

FF's brand is creating a seemingly lovely situation via carefully curated photos.  That she can't spin whatever is going on to look good...

Howl

Whoa! Stop the presses!  This just in: 

Frecked Fox reddit noted that Emily has changed her Instagram account name

from Emily Meyers Carmack

to

Emily Manning Meyers

• She has dropped Man Bun's last name (Carmack)
  • She added her maiden name (Manning)
  • Meyers is the last name of her late husband Martin

Alas, she still lists herself as a remarried widow, but perhaps that is just social media housekeeping that she hasn't addressed yet? 

As my best friend always says: "More will be revealed." 

Edited by Howl

Maggie Mae
On 11/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, ophelia said:

Every since her first husband died (which of course must have been incredible devastating) and her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids. I hope she realizes this and will put her children and their needs before her husband and will somehow draw a line or leave him.

I would have thought that line would have been crossed around the time he literally shot her inside the house. But I'm not Emily. 

On 11/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, Howl said:

As I noted in an earlier post, seven of FF's siblings lived close by and one of Richard's, so there was a very good support network for all of them.  Although FF hasn't been posting on social media, it would be great if somehow they are still in the same area. 

Would it, though? If they are all LDS, they might not let her be around their families if she's divorced.

JermajestyDuggar

They’ve been married 4 years. Splitting after four years wouldn’t surprise me. That’s long enough to realize you married a mega loser. I think I gave them 3 years in the beginning though. 

Howl
12 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

If they are all LDS, they might not let her be around their families if she's divorced.

My understanding is that LDS folks in general are not fanatical about divorce  and don't shun divorced people.  

Also, is Man Bun LDS and did they get married in an LDS temple? 

Good grief, I hope Emily has a place of refuge and a roof over her head for her and her six kids.  Also, if they fog clears and she's still with Richard, I'm gonna be pissed. 

Maggie Mae
5 hours ago, Howl said:

My understanding is that LDS folks in general are not fanatical about divorce  and don't shun divorced people.  

They might not "officially" do that, but they absolutely block people from their lives for all sorts of weird reasons. 

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Also, is Man Bun LDS and did they get married in an LDS temple? 

I have no idea. I guess I just thought she wouldn't marry outside the faith. If he's not, then it's more likely she'd be willing to consider divorce. 

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Good grief, I hope Emily has a place of refuge and a roof over her head for her and her six kids.  Also, if they fog clears and she's still with Richard, I'm gonna be pissed.

Me too. 

ophelia

I hope FF and her kids are somewhere safe and far away from Man Bun and have a roof over their head during the holidays.