IGNORED

LDS/Mormon Fashion Bloggers

samurai_sarah

Every since her first husband died (which of course must have been incredible devastating) and her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids. I hope she realizes this and will put her children and their needs before her husband and will somehow draw a line or leave him.

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids.

This seems to be the consensus of many of her social media followers. The main problem seems to be Richard's medical issue -- he's allergic to work.  Sadly, she is totally devoted to this loser.

As I noted in an earlier post, seven of FF's siblings lived close by and one of Richard's, so there was a very good support network for all of them.  Although FF hasn't been posting on social media, it would be great if somehow they are still in the same area. 

FF's brand is creating a seemingly lovely situation via carefully curated photos.  That she can't spin whatever is going on to look good...

Whoa! Stop the presses!  This just in: 

Frecked Fox reddit noted that Emily has changed her Instagram account name

from Emily Meyers Carmack

to

Emily Manning Meyers

• She has dropped Man Bun's last name (Carmack)
  • She added her maiden name (Manning)
  • Meyers is the last name of her late husband Martin

Alas, she still lists herself as a remarried widow, but perhaps that is just social media housekeeping that she hasn't addressed yet? 

As my best friend always says: "More will be revealed." 

Edited by Howl
  • Thank You 3

On 11/22/2020 at 11:56 PM, ophelia said:

Every since her first husband died (which of course must have been incredible devastating) and her new husband made an entrance into her life things seem to be getting worse for her and the kids. I hope she realizes this and will put her children and their needs before her husband and will somehow draw a line or leave him.

I would have thought that line would have been crossed around the time he literally shot her inside the house. But I'm not Emily. 

On 11/23/2020 at 3:50 AM, Howl said:

As I noted in an earlier post, seven of FF's siblings lived close by and one of Richard's, so there was a very good support network for all of them.  Although FF hasn't been posting on social media, it would be great if somehow they are still in the same area. 

Would it, though? If they are all LDS, they might not let her be around their families if she's divorced.

They’ve been married 4 years. Splitting after four years wouldn’t surprise me. That’s long enough to realize you married a mega loser. I think I gave them 3 years in the beginning though. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Maggie Mae said:

If they are all LDS, they might not let her be around their families if she's divorced.

My understanding is that LDS folks in general are not fanatical about divorce  and don't shun divorced people.  

Also, is Man Bun LDS and did they get married in an LDS temple? 

Good grief, I hope Emily has a place of refuge and a roof over her head for her and her six kids.  Also, if they fog clears and she's still with Richard, I'm gonna be pissed. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Howl said:

My understanding is that LDS folks in general are not fanatical about divorce  and don't shun divorced people.  

They might not "officially" do that, but they absolutely block people from their lives for all sorts of weird reasons. 

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Also, is Man Bun LDS and did they get married in an LDS temple? 

I have no idea. I guess I just thought she wouldn't marry outside the faith. If he's not, then it's more likely she'd be willing to consider divorce. 

5 hours ago, Howl said:

Good grief, I hope Emily has a place of refuge and a roof over her head for her and her six kids.  Also, if they fog clears and she's still with Richard, I'm gonna be pissed.

Me too. 

• Upvote 1

6 degrees of LDS vlogger separation (or less), she’s followed by Ysabel Brown, Ruby Franke (8 Passemgers) and Bre Miller (Meet the Millers).  

• Upvote 1

I inadvertently clicked something on reddit that showed all of the 87 comments on the post about the name change.   A few posters noted that when Facebook and Instagram chats are merged and the account names are different, the name would default to the original name on the earlier account, so the name change could an artifact of social media housekeeping. 

Someone else posted that FF and Man Bun were tagged in a video posted on their friend's web site, where they spent Thanksgiving afternoon.  Darn! 

Again, all of this info is from reddit posters. 

Also on reddit: 

They’re Mormon, and Emily and Richard were never sealed, just married for time (not eternity). She’s still sealed (married for time and eternity) to Martin. 

redditers view Richard Carmack as a toxic ass, and wishes Emily would put him in the rear-view mirror. 

• Upvote 1

The current reddit thread is familiarizing some new comers with the crazy that is Emily (Freckled Fox).  I didn't realize that Martin was about 10 years older than Emily when they married, and that she had a kid a year for five years.  Martin's obituary is here. He sounds like an amazing guy with many talents; I don't quite get why he wasn't already married and why he chose a young naif like Emily when he finally did get married.  

Link to reddit thread: Freckled Fox Updated Her Insta Name to Emily Manning Meyers

Here's one redditor's  summary of the house that they may not have actually bought and that they may or may not be living in at this moment.  As always, this may or may not be an accurate summary of what's going on. 

They moved into a new place and pretended they had bought it. Then last month, they announced they were moving again into a RV so they could travel around the country. 8 people, including 6 rapidly growing children, in an RV.

It came to light that the house they had “bought” had actually been bought by the “mothers helper” [Richard's skater friend] who agreed to let them live there if he and his family could live in the basement. Emily and Richard agreed and then promptly did not allow the family who owned the house to live anywhere in it so they got booted from this house. Two evictions mid pandemic with six children.

The reason they were moving into an RV wasn’t for a fun new adventure, it was because they are literally homeless and are probably having an incredibly hard time renting another home based on their renting history. They certainly don’t have the money or credit to buy a new home.

• Thank You 1

Oh damn. I'm really worried for her and her children and I deteste Richard more and more. He preyed on her (and her kids) when she was vulnerable and probably desperate after Martin's death and turned her life into a shitshow.

IIRC she and Martin were pretty well off. So she and her kids had probably a pretty comfortable roof over her head and there would have been support from Martin's family. Now it seems like she completely cut them off. This must be really hard for Martin's parents.

Does anybody know wether she also cut ties with her family?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ophelia said:

Does anybody know whether she also cut ties with her family?

I don't think so.  In the original Instagram post about buying the house, Emily mentions that seven (!) of her siblings and their families live in the same small Utah city and they get together.  Emily is from a mega family -- I think maybe 13 kids? -- can't remember exactly. 

However, I did note that Emily did not do the major Thanksgiving with any of her relatives, they were with friends. 

Edited by Howl

No updates from Emily on Instagram, except to repost something from the past a few weeks ago and asking her followers to engage with that, because it's one of her favorites. 

Well, the name on her Freckled Fox Instagram account is now just Emily Meyers;  she's still a  "remarried widow".  No new posts since Thanksgiving. 

I'm trying to keep up on Reddit, but I cannot get the hang of the way comments are posted.  There's no way to tell if a post has thirty comments or three.  Does it get easier if I start an account and sign in?

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:46 PM, Howl said:

Well, the name on her Freckled Fox Instagram account is now just Emily Meyers;  she's still a  "remarried widow".  No new posts since Thanksgiving. 

I'm trying to keep up on Reddit, but I cannot get the hang of the way comments are posted.  There's no way to tell if a post has thirty comments or three.  Does it get easier if I start an account and sign in?

I have the same problem with reddit. It is just too confusing for me.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:46 PM, Howl said:

Nope. Their format remains super annoying.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 12/14/2020 at 3:41 AM, ophelia said:

I have the same problem with reddit. It is just too confusing for me.

and 

On 12/14/2020 at 3:56 AM, indianabones said:

Nope. Their format remains super annoying.

Good confirmation that's it's not just me. I did learn a new term on reddit.  On the FF thread, someone asked, "What's the tea on this girl?" 

I looked online and found this: 'Tea' is slang for gossip or interesting news and gained popularity among the drag and African American communities, before spreading into pop culture. ... "That's the tea.”

Urbandictionary.com agrees:  That's the tea = That's the gossip. The deal. The current news. The latest.

Anyway, Freckled Fox has still not updated Instagram with any new news or photos since Thanksgiving day.  Since I only follow her sporadically, is it normal for her to go weeks without posting?

Edited by Howl

3 minutes ago, Howl said:

and 

Well, this is both good news and not good news.  

The bad news is that there's no way to make reddit easier to use, but good that it's not just me that's struggling with their format.  However, I did learn a new term on reddit.  On the FF thread, someone asked, "What's the tea on this girl?" 

I looked online and found this: 'Tea' is slang for gossip or interesting news and gained popularity among the drag and African American communities, before spreading into pop culture. ... "That's the tea.”

Urbandictionary.com agrees:  That's the tea = That's the gossip. The deal. The current news. The latest.

Anyway, Freckled Fox has not updated with any new news or photos since Thanksgiving day.  Since I only follow her sporadically, is it normal for her to go weeks without posting?

I know a lot of the slang from the youngins these days. Not because I’m young, cool, or hip. But because when I hear a new slang term I have to look it up immediately to understand. I hate feeling like I don’t know what people are talking about. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Howl said:

Anyway, Freckled Fox has still not updated Instagram with any new news or photos since Thanksgiving day.  Since I only follow her sporadically, is it normal for her to go weeks without posting?

She has been posting quotes and stuff in her stories. It feels like vaguebooking and leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

She has been posting quotes and stuff in her stories.

Is this in Instagram or some other social media?  Her web site hasn't been updated in forever.  I think she has a Pinterest account.  Does she facebook?