IGNORED

#Big Sandy 2016

picklepizzas

On 4/20/2016 at 8:22 PM, luv2laugh said:

Peter's father is Roger Magnuson who went to Harvard Law school and I believe he co-founded Oak Brook Law School that's ATI affiliated... They are pretty knee deep fundie. They sent all of his sisters to Bob Jones and other colleges in Minnesota and some of his sisters work. It's interesting that they are having him speak as if he is another David Waller. They always brag and mention how the father went to Harvard on every website about the family. Peter married a fundie he met in Ann Arbor while attending law school and works at Faegre. Yes, I found this all online I had no idea how fundie this family was so I did some investigating LOL. It is disappointing to me that after all of the education Peter received, he is STILL affiliating himself with IBLP! Also, why affiliate yourself with IBLP when you are working at a law firm? IBLP is against being part of businesses with other people...

I know this is old but I couldn't find any other threads talking about this Peter Magnuson guy and his wife. I happened upon an enormous fundie family named the Burtts. They have 12 daughters and 2 sons (almost perfect for the Arndts if the Arndts actually married) and one of the Burtt daughters married Peter Magnuson.

I am surprised FJ hasn't talked at least a little about this Burtt family since they are enormous but they don't seem to be affiliated with ATI or VF so maybe that's why. They are in Ann Arbor Michigan. I find this interesting since AA is quite liberal. I'm posting a picture because they look like the gender opposite of the Arndts :pb_lol:

IMG_3737.PNG

And here is their abandoned blog:

http://burttfamily16.blogspot.com/?m=1

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
On 4/18/2016 at 10:48 PM, picklepizzas said:

and Gil and Kelly bates' "beware of pitching your tent towards sodom".

If this isn't post count material, I don't know what is! 

Is "pitching your tent towards sodom"  a specific Bible verse reference?

• Upvote 1