IGNORED

Counting On - Part 6: Benye Wants to Give the Gospel to the "Inner City"

choralcrusader8613

1 hour ago, zee_four said:

I'm 28 and om the younger side of my classmates and friends. Only time i gor unsolicited dick pics was playing Chat Roulette. But unsolicited might not be the right term for those, we played Chat Roulette in college to get those rando dick shots, every one was a shot in one of our drinking games

I'm 28 and om the younger side of my classmates and friends. Only time i gor unsolicited dick pics was playing Chat Roulette. But unsolicited might not be the right term for those, we played Chat Roulette in college to get those rando dick shots, every one was a shot in one of our drinking games

@happyathiest or another mod could you edit that post to delete the extra double paragraph on top? I was trying to quote the post i was responding to but wasnt able to and it wound up like that. Thanks!!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I'm feeling a teeny bit sad for Michelle.  All of the work she has put into their marriage and I am willing to bet she doesn't have a dime to call her own but has to ask for every penny.  That may be why she has to wear those horrible green shirts and that monstrous artichoke/armadillo dress because JB has to OK every purchase and $100.00 i s probably "too much" money to spend on an item of clothing.  I just cannot imagine spending my whole life cleaning toilets, birthing babies, and cooking meals while having to justify every purchase and never feeling like I could spend money on myself. She did get the fancy running shoes so she could exercise on the treadmill but that was only so she could stay fit so she could produce more babies for JB's brand.

I know FJers will respond by saying that Michelle doesn't do any work but I believe she did do as much as she could for as long as she could until gradually the oldest girls took on more responsibility. And I may be totally wrong here, maybe JB has given her a credit card now but what do you want to bet she still has to justify every purchase to him.

2 hours ago, zee_four said:

I'm 24. Never got an unsolicited dick pic. Though I'm getting bored/lonely enough to give Tinder another whirl, so who knows what wonderful unwarranted sausage parades might be in store for me?

I've never gotten an unsolicited dick pic, but back in my days of using chat rooms, I would get asked for a pic of my pussy all the time.

The dudes got a pic of my feline headship.

About buy used and safe the difference - by the looks of the last episode, Jinger has a camera that probably costs $2000. I saw two different lenses on her camera, one of them looked like an EF lense and they run anywhere from 700-1500. Now I'm happy Jinger gets to have a hobby and nice equipment, but it sure goes against what Boob preaches and it makes it kind of sad that he makes his wife buy used clothes/baby stuff, used shoes etc. He picks and chooses. They also sport iPhones. Big ol' hypocrite. 

Also, as a NYer, the clip made me wonder how much of the non-scripted stuff was cut out. They surely must have had some obscenities thrown at them (esp. at Times Square). :popcorn:

3 hours ago, lascuba said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_inline_o5hx8rbCX01qietwz_500.gif

Damn, I'm dense before I have my coffee. Race didn't even occur to me. Of course it's shocking to meet a brown person who's not an evil liar. :pb_rollseyes:

3 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I think the taxi driver was very gracious about the picture. I hope they gave him a good tip. After all, he was an honest taxi driver.

They probably gave him a tract. 

57 minutes ago, 19 cats and counting said:

I've never gotten an unsolicited dick pic, but back in my days of using chat rooms, I would get asked for a pic of my pussy all the time.

The dudes got a pic of my feline headship.

Same for me, and that goes back to when I was on AOL. Even better was sending that pic after the feline headship was fixed.

1 hour ago, 19 cats and counting said:

I've never gotten an unsolicited dick pic, but back in my days of using chat rooms, I would get asked for a pic of my pussy all the time..

Maybe I'm too old to understand, but like how could you do that with a straight face?

1 minute ago, anotherone said:

Maybe I'm too old to understand, but like how could you do that with a straight face?

It's called AOL chat rooms :my_blush:

3 hours ago, cptbailey said:

About buy used and safe the difference - by the looks of the last episode, Jinger has a camera that probably costs $2000. I saw two different lenses on her camera, one of them looked like an EF lense and they run anywhere from 700-1500. Now I'm happy Jinger gets to have a hobby and nice equipment, but it sure goes against what Boob preaches and it makes it kind of sad that he makes his wife buy used clothes/baby stuff, used shoes etc. He picks and chooses. They also sport iPhones. Big ol' hypocrite. 

Also, as a NYer, the clip made me wonder how much of the non-scripted stuff was cut out. They surely must have had some obscenities thrown at them (esp. at Times Square). :popcorn:

There was a rumor going around that the camera equipment was given to Jinger by the crew. It was on instagram I think.. someone who was friends with someone on the crew and got a lot of "dirt". Who knows if it's true or not. 

15 minutes ago, OldFadedStar said:

There was a rumor going around that the camera equipment was given to Jinger by the crew. It was on instagram I think.. someone who was friends with someone on the crew and got a lot of "dirt". Who knows if it's true or not. 

I was just wondering the same thing- if she was borrowing or gifted the camera stuff from the crew.  It's also possible to find that stuff used on craigslist.  

Didn't the boys have some sort of video equipment/set up in their closet in the tth? i always found that weird.  

And i do feel bad for michelle in a lot of ways.  She's a grown women, if she wants something get it. And if it's not in the budget/too expensive, talk to the hubs and see what can be done.  The poor woman doesn't even feel comfortables saying "jb, I love that! I want it, i know it's expensive and new, but can we make an exception this time?"  Nope.  She has to gently couch it to convince him "oh, that's so pretty! and just our style"  

And there's jb acting like he's the king of husbands because he "lets her take her time shopping" (poor baby had to sit in a recliner while his older children watched the younger ones.  excuse me if my heart doesn't break for him).  and at the beginning of the clip he's all "oh i'm so great because i'm letting her buy something new for baby 18. It may be her last"  No jb, you aren't being a wonderful husband by "letting her shop"  you would have been a half way decent husband if you offered to take the little kids to a park/outing etc for the day and let mom shop by herself.  Why the hell did 19 people (plus film crew), most of them little and into everything, need to go to the baby store? michelle was the one making the final choices. I know it was scripted and for the cameras, but still. They could have filmed michelle shopping and the boob with the kids at the park/zoo/library whatever. 

The story of my very first dick pic:

I once got an unsolicited dick pic by the guy I was kind of seeing in the late 90s. I was in high school. He was in college. We'd mail letters back and forth in addition to ICQ or AIM. One day I got a letter.  Awesome, getting letters is fun, and it was from him.  I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter, and as I unfolded it, there it was. A 4x6 color of his schlong. Of course it wasn't a Polaroid, so he had Walmart or someone print it. My mom was sitting right across the table doing a cross word puzzle and chatting about something and I turned the brightest shade of red, promptly faked a cramp, and ran to the bathroom.  I ripped it up and flushed it and that was the end of both that picture and my time with him.  He couldn't figure out what the big deal was. He was an idiot. 

I used dating sites during law school, and I consistently got pics of strange men's junk. No. Just. No. Nobody wants unsolicited dick pics. No matter how great a guy thinks it looks, no unsuspecting woman wants that pic popping up and starring her in the face no matter if it's on her phone or in her email or regular mail. 

I'm so glad I'm happily married. 

Ben preaching the gospel in the inner city.  :pb_rollseyes: Now I visualize the balcony scene from Coming to America.

7 hours ago, zee_four said:

I was JUST trying to remember the name of that site last night. I googled "random video chat" and it wasn't on the first page of results so I gave up. It was definitely Chatroulette... that was such a thing. I remember using it once with friends I was visiting at Georgia Tech. One of the first connections we got was with a couple girls on the other side of Atlanta. 

I definitely see how that could have made an excellent drinking game.

18 minutes ago, Imagine20 said:

I once got an unsolicited dick pic by the guy I was kind of seeing in the late 90s. I was in high school. He was in college. We'd mail letters back and forth in addition to ICQ or AIM. One day I got a letter.  Awesome, getting letters is fun, and it was from him.  I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter, and as I unfolded it, there it was. A 4x6 color of his schlong. Of course it wasn't a Polaroid, so he had Walmart or someone print it. My mom was sitting right across the table doing a cross word puzzle and chatting about something and I turned the brightest shade of red, promptly faked a cramp, and ran to the bathroom.  I ripped it up and flushed it and that was the end of both that picture and my time with him.  He couldn't figure out what the big deal was. He was an idiot. 

I used to work at a chain drugstore (late 90s) and we had a 1 hour photo machine as well as sending the pics out to a lab.  The one hour photo machine, a customer walking by can see the pics as they came out. 

Anyways this one guy brings in 2 rolls of film of nothing but dick pics.  The catch--- former employee and everyone there knew him.  I couldn't look at him with a straight face anymore.  (He worked at the Kinkos next door to us).

1 hour ago, Imagine20 said:

The story of my very first dick pic:

I used dating sites during law school, and I consistently got pics of strange men's junk. No. Just. No. Nobody wants unsolicited dick pics. No matter how great a guy thinks it looks, no unsuspecting woman wants that pic popping up and starring her in the face no matter if it's on her phone or in her email or regular mail. 

I'm so glad I'm happily married. 

A REAL dick pic. Amazing. This story was so good I just read it out loud to my husband.

16 hours ago, JillyO said:

@Petrel said:

Yeah... NO. I know plenty of women who enjoy casual sex, myself included. Exactly zero of them like getting unsolicited dick picks.

Quoting for truth. 

Seriously.

I'm no prude. I enjoy sex outside of serious relationships. I've definitely used snapchat for its 'intended purpose'. 

But DON'T send me an unsolicited dick pic. Just don't. 

5 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I am farrrrrrrrr too old for this convo.

I'm starting to feel fundieish!

You're never too old for an unsolicited weiner in email (UWIE) . Nobody is immune and nobody ages out. 

I have a friend who worked in a photo print shop, in the stone age when people still brought in film. Every picture had to be manually color corrected. He used to be so annoyed having to do that with pictures of people's private parts. 

When people would come to pick up their pictures, the procedure was to open the envelop, show the top picture and ask the costumer 'is this yours?' Just to make sure they got the correct batch. As a revenge, my friend always made sure any dick pics were on top, and would ask the guy with a straight face 'is this yours?', before taking his money.

It may be a front for Flame to get a show, but I think it's to show how 'diverse' they  are. Some fans didn't like it.

Speaking of penis pics, I heard Porter Wagner used to carry one of his around.

13 hours ago, 19 cats and counting said:

Probably one of those fake $10 bills with scripture on it.

Okay I've gotten these as a server countless times. Do Christians not realize Tithe doesn't have to be to the church (who, mind you, DON'T pay taxes). It can be charity of time, money or not fucking over your waitress. It got to the point I refused to work Sundays. The severe disappointment of not only being stiffed on our busiest day but having someone be so self-riotous and pompous that you think your tract will help me find Jesus. If anything it makes servers resent Christians even more. What if the server already found Jesus? You literally are stiffing them and preaching to the choir. 

I've also heard 'why should I tip 20% when Jesus asks for 10.' In my state servers only make $2.19/hr. That also gets taxed and after insurance, my paycheck can be $5-20 for 40+ hours. We literally live 95% off of tips. 

tl;Dr Christians who tip with tracts only can go eat a Dick.

I'm engaged and I received a dick pic (NOT from my fiancé, who would never) just a couple of weeks ago. Ridiculous. 

Some guys have no shame. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • SpoonfulOSugar unpinned this topic

Archived