• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
silverspoons

Connie Cawley from Polygamy USA missing?

silverspoons

Connie Cawley, the second wife of Michael Cawley is missing. This family was on polygamy USA and a Lisa Ling special. Michael was the one who drew the childlike picture of having 50 kids and set up storage containers to house his family.  I got an alert on my phone today. It said she had been suffering from depression.

Two days ago a 22 year old member of her family was killed in an auto accident. It was on a dangerous stretch of road going from Utah to Arizona and some 16 year old in a sportcar killed Rachel Cawley. 

I have seen Connie out shopping and in the city over the years and she was always pleasant. I hope she is found safely and quickly for the sake of her small children.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2016/04/14/djg-search-underway-for-missing-hildale-woman/#.VxAcaTiZ_IW

gustava

I hope she's escaped.

silverspoons
2 minutes ago, gustava said:

I hope she's escaped.

It would seem weird that she was taking a walk to escape. I have seen her and her kids at the walmart. She has a job. It would make more sense if she wanted to leave to just drive away with the kids. One of Michael's other wives left him for 2-3 years. She had kids and went to live elsewhere and then came back. I think the fear is she wanted to harm herself. I had a hard time confirming how she was related to the young women that died 2 days ago. I think it was a niece, but there are so many Cawley's it is hard to know for sure.

gustava
1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

It would seem weird that she was taking a walk to escape. I have seen her and her kids at the walmart. She has a job. It would make more sense if she wanted to leave to just drive away with the kids. One of Michael's other wives left him for 2-3 years. She had kids and went to live elsewhere and then came back. I think the fear is she wanted to harm herself. I had a hard time confirming how she was related to the young women that died 2 days ago. I think it was a niece, but there are so many Cawley's it is hard to know for sure.

I wish the best for her. She's in a dreadful position.

sockiemom

Saw on fb post a half hour ago she was located. 

xCourtneyx

She has been found. Robert Knudson who is Teresa's brother and Connie's sister wife has been posting updates on facebook

Edited by choralcrusader8613
tapa sig

Howl

So glad she has been found alive!  It doesn't look like St. George area is having cool nights, but the high forecast for today is 110 degrees; definitely lethal temps if you have no water.  Hildale (where she went missing?) has lows in the mid 60s and highs of 100 degrees.  Very rough conditions to be out for 28 hours. 

Edited by Howl

Angelic83

@Howl she was missing in april.....not recently:for_your_information:

MsSourPickle

What ever happened to that good looking guy is it Hyram who got picked to get married to a girl who I don't think was the woman o his dreams? I miss the show. I wonder why it was cancelled.