IGNORED

Connie Cawley from Polygamy USA missing?

Connie Cawley, the second wife of Michael Cawley is missing. This family was on polygamy USA and a Lisa Ling special. Michael was the one who drew the childlike picture of having 50 kids and set up storage containers to house his family.  I got an alert on my phone today. It said she had been suffering from depression.

Two days ago a 22 year old member of her family was killed in an auto accident. It was on a dangerous stretch of road going from Utah to Arizona and some 16 year old in a sportcar killed Rachel Cawley. 

I have seen Connie out shopping and in the city over the years and she was always pleasant. I hope she is found safely and quickly for the sake of her small children.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2016/04/14/djg-search-underway-for-missing-hildale-woman/#.VxAcaTiZ_IW

2 minutes ago, gustava said:

I hope she's escaped.

It would seem weird that she was taking a walk to escape. I have seen her and her kids at the walmart. She has a job. It would make more sense if she wanted to leave to just drive away with the kids. One of Michael's other wives left him for 2-3 years. She had kids and went to live elsewhere and then came back. I think the fear is she wanted to harm herself. I had a hard time confirming how she was related to the young women that died 2 days ago. I think it was a niece, but there are so many Cawley's it is hard to know for sure.

1 minute ago, silverspoons said:

It would seem weird that she was taking a walk to escape. I have seen her and her kids at the walmart. She has a job. It would make more sense if she wanted to leave to just drive away with the kids. One of Michael's other wives left him for 2-3 years. She had kids and went to live elsewhere and then came back. I think the fear is she wanted to harm herself. I had a hard time confirming how she was related to the young women that died 2 days ago. I think it was a niece, but there are so many Cawley's it is hard to know for sure.

I wish the best for her. She's in a dreadful position.

She has been found. Robert Knudson who is Teresa's brother and Connie's sister wife has been posting updates on facebook

• 2 months later...

So glad she has been found alive!  It doesn't look like St. George area is having cool nights, but the high forecast for today is 110 degrees; definitely lethal temps if you have no water.  Hildale (where she went missing?) has lows in the mid 60s and highs of 100 degrees.  Very rough conditions to be out for 28 hours. 

• 10 months later...

What ever happened to that good looking guy is it Hyram who got picked to get married to a girl who I don't think was the woman o his dreams? I miss the show. I wonder why it was cancelled.

• 1 year later...

Connie is missing again. There are local posts saying she vanished from Costco. This is weird. I hope she is okay and get the help she needs. 

It is weird.

I’ve been mulling over the Briney family featured on Seeking a Sister Wife. 

By all accounts they appear modern and advanced. If you watch s.1 it’s clear Wife 1 is having problems. She doesn’t want to move to Oregon when the show airs and they go public. She gets a not great edit. Then this weekend it comes out that they filmed s.2. She did move....but eventually fled (her version). Went away camping and took the kids (their version).

It’s scary how nonconsensual that is. She was so unhappy. 

They are so devoted to their ideal afterlife.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Glad to see Cedar posted this. The St George forums and groups were taking it down. Silly that you can post a missing dog but not a missing person. 

I feel bad about the depression. Mental health services are HORRIBLE here. The waiting lists are long, sometimes years or some places are cash only. I had heard the providers were bad, and I didn't know how bad, until my mom was facing serious end of life illness including a brain tumor and our family went to talk to someone and we were told to cut her off and let her die alone! We want to know about how to handle her illness and her moods swings, what was right for our kids to see etc and repeated there was no advice except to walk away! I would hate to see the advice they give a post partum mom, take care of your kids or smile?

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

She’s been found and transported for medical care. I hope she gets some psychological help too. 

https://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2019/01/22/mgk-st-george-police-searching-for-missing-woman-seek-publics-help/#.XEkonaROnYU

And for the of love of Rufus, no more newborns. 

Archived