IGNORED

Another faith healing child death trial begins

Buzzard

http://m.examiner.com/examiner/db_/cont ... ue#display

Its a short article, but I love that they point out the ridiculous fact that they can have intervention themselves, but not their baby...

Finally, many observers note that David’s mother, Shannon Hickman, is seen in photographs wearing eye glasses, presumably prescribed for her by a doctor. Yet Shannon refused to seek medical treatment that would have saved her son’s life. The apparent contradiction, and hypocrisy, leaves many angry and confused.

Ya I posted on this already. but I want to see what happens before posting more. if they are like the others they will never admit they did wrong and the church will back them up.

Why do these people worry so much about the preborn when they obviously don't give a rat's ass about the born?

I actually had that discussion today with someone that wont even take a tylenol... God put the baby in the womb so it should stay there. By his will alone do we walk this earth and we are never promised tomorrow. Only through faith and prayer blah blah blah... doctors interfere with his perfect plan... blah blah blah.

And she has glasses too...

Ok, then. so why do they mark their ovulation temperature spikes and obssessively take pregnancy tests. Why not leave it to god's will alone?

If they really did leave it to God's will alone and didn't chart or anything, then they probably wouldn't have near as many kids, and wouldn't be able to brag about having 13 kids when they have only 6.

So, obviously it's God's will they chart, and wear glasses, and have as many kids as they can possibly squeeze out, just as it's God's will for them to not treat their kid and let him die. They'll just have another one to replace him. Plus there's nothing like being able to say, "We loved God SO MUCH that we actually killed our kid. Abraham wasn't as holy as us--he was too chicken to follow through with it."

Ok, then. so why do they mark their ovulation temperature spikes and obssessively take pregnancy tests. Why not leave it to god's will alone?

If they really did leave it to God's will alone and didn't chart or anything, then they probably wouldn't have near as many kids, and wouldn't be able to brag about having 13 kids when they have only 6.

So, obviously it's God's will they chart, and wear glasses, and have as many kids as they can possibly squeeze out, just as it's God's will for them to not treat their kid and let him die. They'll just have another one to replace him. Plus there's nothing like being able to say, "We loved God SO MUCH that we actually killed our kid. Abraham wasn't as holy as us--he was too chicken to follow through with it."

And maybe they should stop wearing seatbelts because if god wanted them to die in a car accident...

I love how they blame god. it's all gods fault god does what he wants we just follow. because we are so faithful we know what god wants. the arrogance is amazing. so if the doctors save the child then doctors are more powerful then god?

they should not work or drive safely buy food or anything. god will provide. why anoint with oil and pray is that trusting god?

Archived