IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel - Part 3

samurai_sarah

For a fleeting moment, when I read the line about being an antagonist in other people's stories, I thought she was going to talk about the fact that her actions can affect other people.

But alas.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Per twitter she is contemplating what tattoos (yes plural) to get next month.  

17 minutes ago, clueliss said:

Per twitter she is contemplating what tattoos (yes plural) to get next month.  

Great! I can't wait to see! :)

The sun reminds me of myself

Cuz it makes the rain go away

You are rain

Evaporate 

image.png

2 hours ago, fiery redhead said:

The sun reminds me of myself

Cuz it makes the rain go away

You are rain

Evaporate 

image.png

Okay, that Pome made me laugh WAY harder than it should have... :pb_lol:  Congrats, Raquel, you wrote a greeting card.

Just now, Shoobydoo said:

Okay, that Pome made me laugh WAY harder than it should have... :pb_lol:  Congrats, Raquel, you wrote a greeting card.

What's funny about this is that it's a common phrase all over the Internet. Nothing original about save for the very obvious grammatical error only the full-time author Raquel could post without noticing. Seriously? It's just 15 words, could she not have read it twice? Well, maybe she did..........

2 minutes ago, fiery redhead said:

What's funny about this is that it's a common phrase all over the Internet. Nothing original about save for the very obvious grammatical error only the full-time author Raquel could post without noticing. Seriously? It's just 15 words, could she not have read it twice? Well, maybe she did..........

It's profound cuz

Raquel wrote it

this time. 

3 minutes ago, fiery redhead said:

I seem to recall she has a long history of lifting poems straight from pinterest or whatever. I don't remember any specifics, maybe someone else does?

2 minutes ago, Shoobydoo said:

I seem to recall she has a long history of lifting poems straight from pinterest or whatever. I don't remember any specifics, maybe someone else does?

When I read through her threads recently, this was mentioned quite a bit. I don't remember specific examples, but it sounds like Raquel has a loose relationship with integrity. 

buI don't recall specifics, but yes she  does.

That pome (perfect word for it) made me a bit ill.  

And then I see it on Instagram.  And realize OMG she is counting that in her 30 days of poetry bit.  (which is what the 14/30 refers to).

THAT IS NOT A POEM!

19 minutes ago, clueliss said:

THAT IS NOT A POEM!

:pb_lol: would you classify any 'poems' she's written so far as a poem?

At least the others have some sort of length to them even if they randomly have no meter to them.

Raquel tends to copy things she sees or hears. Once she copied a song lyrics, changed a couple of words and tried to pretend she wrote it all of it.  Another point she copied quotes she found on Pinterest word for word and then tried to claim it was okay because they are on Pinterest so she can say that she wrote them. 

Raquel is many things but original is not one of them. 

The copying thing is why I would love to see her take a college comp class.  And get called on this by a real teacher instead of SOTDRT.

Remember a couple of months ago when Raquel was making fun of people for using the word "bae"? Well now she is writing that her "bae" is letting her wear his hoodie. What is with her weird obsession with hoodies? 

Hoodies and scarfs.  Remember the 'bucket list' and wanting 15 scarfs?

Those raindrops remind me of Raquel too

Because they are superficial and shallow.

I know of no less-deep

Variety of water

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

Remember a couple of months ago when Raquel was making fun of people for using the word "bae"? Well now she is writing that her "bae" is letting her wear his hoodie. What is with her weird obsession with hoodies? 

If she has enough of them, she can get more street cred than Ben Seewald and tell everyone that she grew up in the hood.

....I'll show myself out.

Oh, it's part of something larger.  

And seeing more than her greeting card blurb didn't improve it either.

Capture.JPG

7 hours ago, clueliss said:

THAT IS NOT A POEM!

Well, duh. It's a Pome.

To me, the long version is actually worse. :pb_confused: The short version, if not exactly original, could be turned into a sweet little couplet or triplet with a little work. The longer one is... yeah, bad 80s metal lyrics.

What is her obsession with rain as romantic? 

And if you're going for a rain/desert metaphor, how about something about how the desert explodes into color and life when the rain comes?

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived