IGNORED

The Darlings are expecting #2

Queen Of Hearts

Oops, accidentally deleted my post! Lol

To lazy to retype it all, so I'll just say that there is a good chance that no one is benefiting from her trying to keep her family together. Such a sad situation.

Edited by Anonymousguest
  • Upvote 5

Because adding another kid to an already difficult situation always makes things easier!

I used to feel sorry for Mrs Darling, but now I think that she's totally irresponsible who will let kids grow up with a father who can't be trusted, can have meltdowns for smaller things and in general doesn't seem to understand what is going on around him. Kids shouldn't have to live in a situation where one parent has to be treated with kid gloves not to lose it. I don't blame him because he can't help it, but she could have chosen not to have kids. He apparently wasn't healthy enough to be able to make a choice at all.

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, Clementine said:

Because adding another kid to an already difficult situation always makes things easier!

I used to feel sorry for Mrs Darling, but now I think that she's totally irresponsible who will let kids grow up with a father who can't be trusted, can have meltdowns for smaller things and in general doesn't seem to understand what is going on around him. Kids shouldn't have to live in a situation where one parent has to be treated with kid gloves not to lose it. I don't blame him because he can't help it, but she could have chosen not to have kids. He apparently wasn't healthy enough to be able to make a choice at all.

I understand and totally admire that she wants to uphold her marriage vows to her husband, but no matter how eager she was to become a mother sometimes circumstances don't favor bringing a child (or children) into the marriage. She has a hell of a faith, I'll give her that. But whoever said a second child will make things exponentially more difficult was correct. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2016 at 9:30 AM, Koala said:

I have the similar concerns about Cale's ability to consent to fatherhood.  His outbursts also concern me.

It's been a long time since I read their blog.  I read the whole thing when the first pregnancy was announced and we had a thread on it, but I seem to recall at one point Cale was actively saying he did NOT want to be a parent and she just steamrolled him.

• Upvote 7

OK, I fell down the Darling rabbit hole and am amazed by the server of balls this woman has for obtaining all these "Wounded Warrior Project" benefits for Cale when he wasn't wounded during the course of action as a soldier. He was seeking a discharge at the time of the accident but the accident wasn't even indirectly related to his military service. I have a feeling he received the Wounded Warrior Project benefits because him being denied would have resulted in Kathleen bitching to everyone and Jesus about it. This woman is a piece of work. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just checked out her blog, and they stopped at the two kids. They're still together. She's still super Jesus-y. She blogs like every 3 months or so, most recently August 2019.