Jump to content
IGNORED

Josh hiding from the ebil media--part 15


Recommended Posts

EmCatlyn
1 hour ago, Mothership said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this isn't a new picture.

I find it surprising that someone with an instagram account has gotten the only known picture of Josh in the last 9 months. AND, it hasn't been sold to and released by any news outlets.  Sure, In Touch might be waiting for a picture of Josh with Anna, but I think their online edition would take any siting they could get.

I also find it hard to believe that the Duggars (especially JB) would be so trusting as to pose for a picture--even for a leghumper. They have been so careful to limit Josh's exposure, that they're either waiting for a big photo spread and the $$ that comes with it, or they're locking him away, so that he can do no more harm to their brand.

I also think the giant forearm is angles and shadows.

[the only reason for me to believe that it's current is JB's gut]

Yes, I am suspicious also. The picture looks posed.  I am not sufficiently well- versed in how Josh and JB have looked in the past, but I think there is something odd about this picture.  

4 minutes ago, quiverofdoubt said:

Hey way behind on the thread. Not sure on rules of pming the photo. If it's cool with admins I'll send it to anyone who messages me pm. I haven't been ignoring you promise!  Ok I have. I have a one week old and three year old and a c section wound. 

Lady had no reason to post an old photo. The post didn't get much attention and most of it was Along the lines of "is that the 13 kids and counting guy?"   The group has nothing to do with the duggars, or any great love for them. 

I am stuck on why the picture looks posed.  Did she say she got them to pose or that she saw them posing for someone else and shot the pic?  

Anyway, thanks for sharing it.  It has stirred us out of the doldrums.

(And congrats on the new baby--hope the older one is enjoying being big sibling and that your C-section is healing as it should.)

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • EmCatlyn

    16

  • Carol

    13

  • Sundaymorning

    13

  • nst

    13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What?  I make no excuses for Josh. Do you know of him molesting children as an adult? This isn't about research or degrees, it's about known facts. As vile as I think Josh is, I have no evidence

Well if only one arm has muscles that tells you what kind of work he has been doing.

I think we are overestimating the interest in Josh. We at FJ are interested for our own snark purposes. The reality is that most people don't care about Josh and he isn't one their radar. The same for

Posted Images

quiverofdoubt
10 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

Yes, I am suspicious also. The picture looks posed.  I am not sufficiently well- versed in how Josh and JB have looked in the past, but I think there is something odd about this picture.  

I am stuck on why the picture looks posed.  Did she say she got them to pose or that she saw them posing for someone else and shot the pic?  

Anyway, thanks for sharing it.  It has stirred us out of the doldrums.

(And congrats on the new baby--hope the older one is enjoying being big sibling and that your C-section is healing as it should.)

She said her cashier (I'm thinking op is a waitress or manager) is a big fan and asked them for a photo. I guess they took the opportunity to pose and smile like the fuckers they are. Apparently three families walked out of the restaurant when they walked in- which restored my faith in humanity.  

Thanks. It's not the recovery I was planning on or hoping for. But it's going as well as can be expected. 

Seriously just pm me if you want me to send you the pic. I can't sit down and write down a list of names right now. 

  • Upvote 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
sj3339sta

My money is on the pic being legit.  JB has never looked that bad, and Smugger has never looked that normal or buff.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

While speculation about Josh's arm is interesting, I believe that the muscular development in Josh's forearm is more consistent with hammering, turning a crank or other effort involving weight than what we are all hinting at. (Tennis is probably another possibility.)

Further, I have seen research that has found that most people use their non-dominant hand for acts that they consider "dirty" such as wiping their bottoms and masturbating. (In some cultures this selection of one hand to do "dirty" things is ritualized and it becomes rude to eat with your left hand because it is the hand for wiping.)

Lastly, if this kind of muscular development were characteristic of the activity in question, don't you think JB wouldn't have recognized the signs (even if the folks of RU didn't)?  And would Josh be walking around un bruised if JB had reasonable cause for suspecting that the sin-cleansing/brainwashing was not complete?

just saying...

yes this entire time Josh has been playing tennis 

I see that 

people all around him are "suffering" and he is playing tennis 

next I want to see him in tennis shorts 

I am now in the camp it's an old photo staged :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
sj3339sta
6 minutes ago, nst said:

yes this entire time Josh has been playing tennis 

I see that 

people all around him are "suffering" and he is playing tennis 

next I want to see him in tennis shorts 

I am now in the camp it's an old photo staged :D

 

Well, he ran that 5k in shorts.  Anything is possible!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
nst
1 minute ago, sj3339sta said:

Well, he ran that 5k in shorts.  Anything is possible!

I blocked that from my mind 

thank you very much :D

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
sj3339sta

nike duggar.jpg

Edited by sj3339sta
Nevermind....that can't be him. That dude has a tat on his leg. Stupid Google.
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt
2 hours ago, Mothership said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this isn't a new picture.

I find it surprising that someone with an instagram account has gotten the only known picture of Josh in the last 9 months. AND, it hasn't been sold to and released by any news outlets.  Sure, In Touch might be waiting for a picture of Josh with Anna, but I think their online edition would take any siting they could get.

I also find it hard to believe that the Duggars (especially JB) would be so trusting as to pose for a picture--even for a leghumper. They have been so careful to limit Josh's exposure, that they're either waiting for a big photo spread and the $$ that comes with it, or they're locking him away, so that he can do no more harm to their brand.

I also think the giant forearm is angles and shadows.

[the only reason for me to believe that it's current is JB's gut]

She posted it on fb not Instagram. She didn't see, aware of his missing status, just that she hates them and had to serve them. Someone on the post mentioned selling it to people, but she didn't seem interested. It was more of an off hand post really, just sharing with other moms not really a "look who's alive" post 

Link to post
Share on other sites
nst

now I am in the camp 

she has to SELL IT 

tell her that 

she has an obligation :D

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
EmCatlyn
1 hour ago, quiverofdoubt said:

She said her cashier (I'm thinking op is a waitress or manager) is a big fan and asked them for a photo. I guess they took the opportunity to pose and smile like the fuckers they are. Apparently three families walked out of the restaurant when they walked in- which restored my faith in humanity.  

Thanks. It's not the recovery I was planning on or hoping for. But it's going as well as can be expected. 

Seriously just pm me if you want me to send you the pic. I can't sit down and write down a list of names right now. 

With this clarification, my doubts are gone.  Josh does look like he was eating healthy food and working hard. All the praying may have had a cathartic effect for him also.

Thanks for explaining further.

I already saw the pic (Thanks @benye ) but I bet others will be PMing you.

Take it easy during your recovery. It can be rough, especially with another little one.

Edited by EmCatlyn
Vary diction.
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt
1 minute ago, nst said:

now I am in the camp 

she has to SELL IT 

tell her that 

she has an obligation :D

 

She said it was her coworkers pic, and the coworker is pro duggar. So she probably doesn't have the rights to it. And the photographer isn't likely to sell them out  

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Curious
3 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

People are just excited, that's all, and may not have read the entire thread. This is big news! Mea culpa to the mods if I did not comply with their request, I am not a scofflaw I promise! 

The "me toos" didn't bother me, what happened here is kind of unusual for FJ. I hardly ever, well never actually,  jump on bandwagons but I wanted to see evidence that Josh was still alive. Things will get back to normal in a little bit.

 

It's bad enough people are skirting the rules.  Doing it after being asked not to, is extra annoying.  The picture is from a private source, which we don't allow to be posted on the forum.  Please stop posting asking for the picture.  If you have to violate the privacy rules at least do it where we don't have to see it for 4+ pages.  That is what PRIVATE MESSAGES are for.

 

@SilverBeach this is not directed at you personally.  I just used your post as a jumping off point.

  • Upvote 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt
1 minute ago, ksgranola1 said:

ok, I'm lost. Is this picture posted anywhere?

It's posted on a closed fb group I'm in. Showed up randomly in my feed.  I can't post on the forum per tou, but if you pm me I can send it privately  after I deal with this baby's "output"

Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinder Roles

@CooliePickney As a West Indian, I love your screen name! 

I'm a million pages behind, but  @quiverofdoubt congrats on your new little human. I hope you have a speedy recovery! Enjoy this new season of life. :) 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Wenny

When my mom and husband were in inpatient treatment (not at the same time) being active was include in their treatment program. It was tailored to what their body could do and what was best for their mental health. (Mother: light aerobic and swimming. Husband: tai chi and weight training) 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
quiverofdoubt

Thank you to @Jinder Roles and all the well wishers. I feel blessed that I'm walking through this precious season of life. I'm covered in various unmentionable substances, sore from major surgery and a yea behind on sleep. But I'm keeping sweet. 

  • Upvote 23
Link to post
Share on other sites
choralcrusader8613
6 minutes ago, Wenny said:

When my mom and husband were in inpatient treatment (not at the same time) being active was include in their treatment program. It was tailored to what their body could do and what was best for their mental health. (Mother: light aerobic and swimming. Husband: tai chi and weight training) 

Josh's treatment, though, wasn't so much treatment as it was "Do physical labor for Jesus and repent for your straying ways." I'd be surprised if he got any actual mental health care there.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • Jasmar

      Jasmar

      My uncle just died from COVID. He wasn’t that much older than I am, so I kind of grew up with him. Just ten days ago my mom had been pleading with him to get vaccinated, but he wanted to wait to make sure the shots were really safe. I’m kind of devastated.
      · 1 reply
    • PumaLover

      PumaLover

      I just found out my little bonus kid is in a treatment center on a suicide watch tonight. He and I share a hobby and a couple weeks back he opened up to me that he's severely depressed and was wanting to hurt himself. I let his parents know and thankfully he had also been talking to them. I'm just heartbroken because him being in this center means that his parents had to call 911 and have him admitted and I know that was so hard for them to do. He's a young kid and has his whole life ahead of him but just wants to end it all and I don't know how to help him. 
      · 5 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      Middle aged woman with mommy issues...but missing her today.
      She got so much wrong with me, but she had the best intentions and tried so hard. 
      She got so much right, too.  I forget that sometimes.  Sometimes I remember and dismiss it out of spite.  
      “They did the best they could with the tools they had.”  I forgot where I first heard that but I’ve carried it with me like a mantra since my parents passed.   They truly did.  Whatever else was missing, whatever I needed that they couldn’t give, the love was always there.  

      Always. 
      That’s something.
      My confidence in my own abilities.  Faith in my own power.  My own strength.  They gave me that, too.
      That’s also something.  
      They’re why I’m messed up, but they’re also why I’m okay.  
       
      Shit’s complicated.
      She died before I figured out how smart she really was.  Sad thing is I don’t think ever figured that out for herself.  
      Ignore me - just crying in my car waiting to pick up my son.  

       
       
      · 1 reply
    • CuttySark

      CuttySark

      The nice thing about posting about Jewish history is how quickly it flushes out the antisemites. 😘
      · 2 replies
    • choralcrusader8613

      choralcrusader8613

      I've been feeling a shitload of this for a while now about various types of Christians tbh.

      · 0 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

      HerNameIsBuffy

      It's Friday so yay!  But sweet Jesus I need it to be the end of the day already.  Crappy week and I'm so ready for it to be over.

      · 0 replies
    • nst

      nst

      I got vaccinated yesterday. In the am I got the email and I was  vaccinated 
      · 0 replies
    • PsyD2013

      PsyD2013

      Exhausted. I need a weekend off the grid.
       
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      This will make the internetz explode. 
      · 1 reply
    • indianabones

      indianabones

      Making my fifth offer on a house tomorrow! I've gotten pretty attached to this one, too... fingers crossed!
      · 2 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.