Duggars by the Dozen- General Discussion Part 18

samurai_sarah

On 4/10/2016 at 4:32 PM, Kira said:

idk but i love that all the tumblr comments are asking the same question haha

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, seraaa said:

At least you can have the radio or TV on while ironing, which takes the sting out of the chore somewhat. 

My mom had a ritual. All her other chores/errands done, she'd set up the ironing board, turn on tv and pour a glass of wine. Ironing is thirsty work!

1 hour ago, ksgranola1 said:

Isn't one of JB's building buddies named Wilson? Pretty sure.

Clark Wilson is JB's friend. He's not related to Jodh Wilson

7 hours ago, Ungodly Grandma said:

My mom had a ritual. All her other chores/errands done, she'd set up the ironing board, turn on tv and pour a glass of wine. Ironing is thirsty work!

This sounds perfect!

My Mom had a sign in her laundry area that said, " The greatest washday miracle is the martini" lol. 

20 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

Isn't one of JB's building buddies named Wilson? Pretty sure.

With that beard of his, I'm pretty sure Derick has a buddy named Wilson as well.

Wonder if its someone close to the surgeon's office on Derrick or if someone saw him there.  If it was someone in the office, thats a major Hippa violation!!

Or it could have just been someone in the waiting area which wouldn't be a HIPAA violation. But who knows if it's even true at all, I guess. Personally, it would make sense to come back to his original doctor to get things checked out after a while.

"Michelle" put some of her favorite recipes on their website. One is called "Ashton's Chicken 'n a Biscuit"....but who exactly is Ashton?

5 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

"Michelle" put some of her favorite recipes on their website. One is called "Ashton's Chicken 'n a Biscuit"....but who exactly is Ashton?

No idea who Ashton is, but why would you need a recipe to put chicken in a biscuit? And don't they go to holy Chick Fillet (sp?) for all their checkin-in-a-biscuit needs?

6 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I did a quick Google search. The recipe was originally posted in 2012 on a fan blog with the note, "The moment you have all been waiting for! Ashton, a friend of Jill, typed out the chicken n a biscuit recipe that she prepared for the Duggars and Vanderhoffs on 19 Kids and Counting, "Thrill Seeking Duggars."

16 minutes ago, roddma said:

:pb_lol::pb_lol:

Whoever put that blog together did an excellent job of picking an image with Michelle in full crazy-eyes mode.

I wish we had a crazy-eyes emoji, LOL!

Anyhow, some fans are saying the 'tree house' episode proves the Duggar daughters aren't just watching babies and cleaning house. One said Sierra's baby was on a blanket and no one had a rod. It baffles me how  gullible some fans are. Do they think the Duggars will show anything controversial?

3 hours ago, roddma said:

Anyhow, some fans are saying the 'tree house' episode proves the Duggar daughters aren't just watching babies and cleaning house. One said Sierra's baby was on a blanket and no one had a rod. It baffles me how  gullible some fans are. Do they think the Duggars will show anything controversial?

i wish they would 

at least we get to post fun things about Ben eating a taco and Derick look like a manshee 

Straight from the official counting on face book page. They even refer to the tree house as the boy's project- twice.  Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 9.50.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-17 at 9.48.54 AM.png

After looking at Joseph's picture and caption, I really feel like this is turning into "Date My Duggar!"

25 minutes ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

After looking at Joseph's picture and caption, I really feel like this is turning into "Date My Duggar!"

JB must be desperately trying to get rid of a few more Duggerlings. The only male Duggarling to be thrown out of the nest has made a complete disaster of his freedom.

JB will be wearing out his trouser knees praying hard that the second male Duggarling to escape will make a reasonable go of it. 

Joshlys leaving  and cleaving  experiment is not something that JB needs to be replicated.

( we need a praying on knees smiley!)

2 hours ago, CreationMuseumSeasonPass said:

I felt like this whole season was one big "Date My Duggar!" based on the recaps. They know that courtships and weddings are what attract the viewers, not the shit that they showed.

Date my Duggar, we're wholesome and good and believe that marriages involve families.  Date one of us and you become one of us.  Please forget our marriage track record, we don't need to mention that in joining us, you'll also meet that the one son who's been married off is a lustful sexual predator who can't keep it in his pants even for the sake of god.  You'll also forget that of the two daughters we've married off, the track record for natural cheap homebirths is pretty poor.  Look at the rest of them.  Jana has standards, and Jinger likes coffee and Joy can clean cars and will be an asset to any second hand car business.  Plus  JD who has a job and a work ethic and has owned a house for years, and Joe he's done college, and and Josiah, well he's funny and sweet and not a creep!

See the one's who've already been married off and really the worst ones.  We've saved the best for you, so come right in and watch the show and pick your favourite, then make an offer. Join Clan Duggar, for worship and fellowship and babies, and no creeps.

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

JB must be desperately trying to get rid of a few more Duggerlings. The only male Duggarling to be thrown out of the nest has made a complete disaster of his freedom.

JB will be wearing out his trouser knees praying hard that the second male Duggarling to escape will make a reasonable go of it. 

Joshlys leaving  and cleaving  experiment is not something that JB needs to be replicated.

( we need a praying on knees smiley!)

wouldn't that be a little too ebil Catholic for JBoob? :my_biggrin:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic

Archived