IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen- General Discussion Part 18

ClaraOswin

So I know we have a thread here about Venessa the midwife but it's archived so I know not many see it.

Anyway...the Pickles FB page has some screen captures that are related to Venessa's license being taken away. The mother of the child who almost died told her side of the story. It's pretty sad.

Just wanted to let people know in case they were interested in reading it.

(Pickles has the screen caps but the conversation takes place on a Duggar fan page.)

• Upvote 5
  • Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EmCatlyn

• ClaraOswin

• Ungodly Grandma

• ksgranola1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My husband does everything except our billing / paperwork. EVERYTHING. When we married we both worked. I worked until my second son started showing learning disabilities.  Then a year later I was

Someone should write a parody anthropological study of the tribe of Ardug in some Pacific archipelago.  These people believe that God has made them special and that so long as they have many children

Wasn't the laundry room one of the places Josh acted out sexually?  Between J'chelle's meltdown over laundry, Boob's denial of a new washer, and Joshley's acting out, it would seem that the Duggars ha

Posted Images

religiouslyconfused
3 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

IMO, I think this does fall under inappropriate speculation since the J-teen may be underage.

High school would most likely imply being a minor, so probably should have not posted this blindly, and let the mods/Admins read it before doing so. Then again, CDAN can post stuff that is absolute garbage (made up) or something that is exaggerated. 

Apricot

I always take the blind items with a pinch of salt.  There was one a few months ago about Bin supposedly having an affair with another Duggar.  Can't see it happening.

@ClaraOswin I just read the screen grabs.  I do find it slightly odd that the lady chose to post on a Duggar fanpage though and she starts off a bit cryptically before explaining the full story. 

• Upvote 1
Graceshepard
On 3 April 2016 at 9:01 PM, 2manyKidzzz said:

Since I guess everyone around where they live is  aware of Joshley's transgressions, I wonder how he will be greeted by  the general public there. "Hi Joshley, you shameless thing you!" might do for starters. Or maybe they are used to this after living near the Duggies for so long.

I guess this is disrespectful. People will surely stare. 

You would think that he'd leave and start afresh in a new place. I wonder if he's staying in the boy's room since Anna is staying in the girls' room

• Upvote 1
Audrey2
1 minute ago, Graceshepard said:

You would think that he'd leave and start afresh in a new place. I wonder if he's staying in the boy's room since Anna is staying in the girls' room

But if they are sleeping in separate rooms, how can Anna always be available for Josh!

:evil-laugh::brainbleach:

• Upvote 5
Ungodly Grandma
2 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

But if they are sleeping in separate rooms, how can Anna always be available for Josh!

Apparently it takes more than sleeping in a different room to keep Josh away.

• Upvote 20
doggie
9 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

glory hole?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
EmCatlyn
25 minutes ago, Graceshepard said:

I doubt they are sleeping at the TTH.  I think there was something about Anna getting the house ready for Josh in some "news" and it sounds plausible.  Remember that most of the episodes for And Counting were filmed before Josh got out.  I wouldn't be surprised if the final episode of this season focuses on Anna and the kids moving to wherever they will be living and ends with Anna running down the driveway to embrace a returning Josh (who may not be shown, but whose presence will be known).

• Upvote 5
ksgranola1

Yes, I read that she was prepping the Siloam house. I imagine they're pretty well settled in by now.

CharityBear

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was ridiculous and disgusting enough that the Duggars might like it.

12891527_1687094341548929_2801846298066036906_o.jpg

• Upvote 4
NakedKnees
1 hour ago, CharityBear said:

I saw this on Facebook and thought it was ridiculous and disgusting enough that the Duggars might like it.

12891527_1687094341548929_2801846298066036906_o.jpg

I'm a huge pickle fan and would SO do that with a good raw probiotic brine, but the Vlassic juice? Is that a joke? I hope so... what a salt bomb.

• Upvote 4
ClaraOswin

I used to drink pickle juice from the jar as a kid. My mom said my skin would basically smell like pickles. So gross...haha.

Jenni got braces. And she's smiling. Does Johannah have braces too? I can't tell.

Edited by ClaraOswin
  • Upvote 1
CharityBear

Jenni seems so young to have braces! I guess they are getting her braces while they can still afford it.

• Upvote 3
Graceshepard
51 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

I used to drink pickle juice from the jar as a kid. My mom said my skin would basically smell like pickles. So gross...haha.

Jenni got braces. And she's smiling. Does Johannah have braces too? I can't tell.

Very telling that Joy is the one posing with her and not her mother...

• Upvote 4
Mothership

Does Moochelle do any social media other than birthday videos and blogposts?   I wonder who oversees the Duggar FB page--Jana?

• Upvote 2
choralcrusader8613
Just now, Mothership said:

Does Moochelle do any social media other than birthday videos and blogposts?   I wonder who oversees the Duggar FB page--Jana?

I know Jana did a recent post on FB expressing love for her mom:

So she at least has access. I'm thinking that Michelle and Jana are the guardians of the family internet.

CorruptionInc.
2 hours ago, CharityBear said:

Jenni seems so young to have braces! I guess they are getting her braces while they can still afford it.

Braces are done so much younger now and more common for older people!

I am an older person with braces (30+) and my nephew (11) has them... he's probably likely to get his off before me as well...

• Upvote 3
Bad Wolf

Grandson is enjoying the old Twilight Zone on Netflix. We just watched one called the Lateness of the Hour. Character was a daughter called Jana (pronounced differently) who wanted to leave home. Parents were worried because they wouldn't be able to protect her. Jana stood there and yelled "I want my feedom." I was chuckling  and no one knew why. I think I have a Duggar fixation.

• Upvote 18
EmCatlyn
4 hours ago, CharityBear said:

It depends on the teeth, the jaw and the bite:kitty-wink:.  My daughter got braces at age 7 because she had really misaligned teeth and her 12 year old molars would have come in wrong otherwise.   The plus was that she was out of braces before she was 13.

• Upvote 2
justmy2cents

My niece got braces in two stages, don't know the reason.  First time close to 10 and then again at 14.  Sure done differently than when I was a kid.

• Upvote 1
Eatingintheprayercloset
7 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

I know Jana did a recent post on FB expressing love for her mom:

So she at least has access. I'm thinking that Michelle and Jana are the guardians of the family internet.

Okay, I wonder why they always plaster their love on the internet? Why doesn't Jana just tell Michelle she loves her in person? I think Jana and other girls read articles about their family and consequently look at comments, which are 95% negative. Maybe they feel defensive when critics say Michelle is a horrible mother, so they post their public displays of love to show the public their mom is the best.

Edited by Eatingintheprayercloset
  • Upvote 12
Sweet Fellowship
2 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

Okay, I wonder why they always plaster their love on the internet? Why doesn't Jana just tell Michelle she loves her in person? I think Jana and other girls read articles about their family and consequently look at comments, which are 95% negative. Maybe they feel defensive when critics say Michelle is a horrible mother, so they post their public displays of love to show the public their mom is the best.

A poor attempt at "F you, Internets!", I think.

• Upvote 2
Ungodly Grandma
6 hours ago, Eatingintheprayercloset said:

I don't know. Maybe it is defensive. I notice on FB that it is very common to declare your love publicly. Because it doesn't exist if everybody isn't looking at you. As a private person, I am appalled by this, but it seems wide spread. Even dead people get call outs on FB!

• Upvote 7
paulypepper
15 hours ago, ClaraOswin said:

I used to drink the pickle juice too, but my mom never chastised me for that... but she never knew...hehehe...yeah kinda seems like Hannie does too. Good to see Jenni smiling for once

• Upvote 1

it was a picture from last mother's day re Michelle and Jana 

they like to recycle words and pictures

Edited by nst
  • Upvote 5
  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic
  • choralcrusader8613 unpinned this topic