• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
roddma

Capitol Hill Shooting Suspect Said He Was "Prophet of God"

Gellhorn
10 hours ago, roddma said:

Luckily, this got thwarted before it got worse. He said he was a prophet of God and also a pedophile. It's embarrassing he was from Tennessee. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/03/28/u-s-capitol-shooting-gunman-captured-officer-injured.html

Don't be embarrassed, Tennessee doesn't have a monopoly on strangeness. 

Although I would appreciate it if people who come to my lovely city to rule over us would stop campaigning about how much they hate it and the residents.  This is particularly galling when they break the laws and live in their offices.  Free use of the gym, showers, etc.  Go rent a small apartment and share it with another elected official.  Quit making the maintenance staff have to work around you.  If one of the maintenance staff tried to sleep there, they'd be fired.

roddma

Telling a teen girl she was gaining weight and may be pregnant is creepy. I understand wanting to raise mw but ghees it's hardly the way to go about it. This guy had a past.

Gellhorn
6 hours ago, roddma said:

Telling a teen girl she was gaining weight and may be pregnant is creepy. I understand wanting to raise mw but ghees it's hardly the way to go about it. This guy had a past.

I agree, but as I say, don't feel badly about him coming from your home state.  No one has a monopoly on craziness.