IGNORED

Jessa, Ben, and Spurgeon part 5

Criscat

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

I think the Seewalds idea of going overseas is Hawaii or Paris. Not seeing Jessa roughing it...no lattes, fancy hair supplies , CAF or having to live in conditions where you sweat and have to throw your mane up in a pony tail? Nope, not seeing it.

All I said was "overseas."

7 hours ago, nst said:

if she get's "paid" then she will go overseas- but otherwise I doubt it

I have a feeling that there was a paycheck involved in Ben's attendance at that concert. No other way that Jessa would have approved it. She is, after all, a Duggar. 

On 4/18/2016 at 2:44 PM, smallestneal said:

@JDuggs YES! I've seen most of King of the Hill. If I got to remake this account, I'd probably choose Rusty Shackleford for a username, lol. I hadn't made that connection before, but yep, that episode definitely reminds me of Ben. The boy ain't right. :56247958035f1_32(18):

PUH-RAISE HIM!!!!!!!!

On 4/13/2016 at 1:33 PM, EmmieJ said:

I have never seen this (writing names on paper cups) done at any family or friend gathering I've ever attended.  Why do the Duggars find this necessary?  If you have 8 people working on a project and you are bringing them some refreshments, why not bring out 8-10 cups, a carafe of lemonade or hot chocolate, and let them pour out their own cups?  Or if you want to pour it out ahead of time, just pour out 8 cups and bring them out.  Why does each person need to have a specific cup with their name on it?  WFT? indeed.

We always do that, but for me at least it was started as a film set thing. Every film school shoot there'd be 5 million half empty water bottles, so we put sharpies out and begged everyone to just write their name on it. Lot less waste that way.

Ben gets to go his concert without Jessa bitching about it, she can go away with the girls for the few days?  Now it becomes clear...

35 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

Ben gets to go his concert without Jessa bitching about it, she can go away with the girls for the few days?  Now it becomes clear...

he probably went while she was away 

9 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

But she still had to take the baby.

WTH; women have to ask permission to go away for a few days?? Around here, it's: "Hey Dollface, I'm going away for a few days. Deal with it."

2 hours ago, ksgranola1 said:

But she still had to take the baby.

WTH; women have to ask permission to go away for a few days?? Around here, it's: "Hey Dollface, I'm going away for a few days. Deal with it."

Breast feeding and making sure that M was not the only baby on the outing.

Or maybe she just didn't want to be away from him. I've never had a night away from my kid and it's by choice. My parents have wanted to keep him overnight but I haven't let them yet because I just love seeing him before bed and first thing in the morning. When he's a teenager...then I'll probably want to pawn him off on anyone willing. Ha!

1 hour ago, ClaraOswin said:

Or maybe she just didn't want to be away from him. I've never had a night away from my kid and it's by choice. My parents have wanted to keep him overnight but I haven't let them yet because I just love seeing him before bed and first thing in the morning. When he's a teenager...then I'll probably want to pawn him off on anyone willing. Ha!

True - I was the same way and still am to a certain extent, and my child is almost 18.  I think the first time I spent the night away from my son, he was probably in preschool.  I remember that I cried at one point just before dinner time that night.  My mom was with me and even she thought I was crazy lol. 

• SpoonfulOSugar locked this topic
  • Destiny unfeatured this topic

Archived