IGNORED

Quantico

Diggingupdirt

Is anyone watching Quantico? What do you think about it so far? I really enjoyed the first half of the season, the second half is exciting but it's not as believable. What do you think?

I watched most of the first part of the season (I wasn't always paying attention), but the first episode after the break didn't catch my interest, so I gave up.

I usually like shows where you have to figure out what the fuck is going on (The Blacklist, in a similar vein) but I don't think the plot is quite tight enough in Quantico, at least for me.

I binge watched the first half of the season and now watch weekly.   Lately I find that I'm snark/hate watching it due to the believability factor.  

I recently discovered the show and have been binge watching it. I really love it, particularly Hannah's epic monologues! It's getting on my nerves that we're 16 episodes in and we still don't know who the real terrorist is though. I hope we find out the 'why' and as well as the 'who' because at the moment their goal just seems to be terrorising Alex...

• 1 month later...

I'm a week behind, but the writers are worse on the timelines and believe-ability factor than the Duggars!  I'm too far in now to stop watching, but I don't know if I see it lasting more than just this 1 season. Would've made a better cable mini-series.

Archived