IGNORED

A song about the Duggars

EmCatlyn

Thanks for sharing this.  I love it.  The best lines:

You say incest is awful, the punishment should be steep.  But of course your son is different - he was just curious, not a creep. Besides, the girls didn't know what it was, and they were usually asleep.

and 

By the way, Michelle's hairdo proves she's never been NEAR a gay man.  She's full of Duggary - a useful new word.

"Duggary" -- yeah, great word!

• Upvote 5
Bushes of Love

Brilliant.

Duggary is now added to my vocabulary.

• Upvote 2
Elegant Mess

So your advertisers start to pull out, one by one With 19 kids, that's something the dad has probably never done 

:Yes:  :pb_lol:

That was awesome!

• Upvote 7
Gimme a Free RV

Am I the only one who could've sworn Richard Simmons recorded that?  It'd be great if he did! 

Skillduggary: the ability to emulate the practices of Jim Bob and Michelle to wiggle out of moral paradoxy when indicting situations occur within family.

• Upvote 3
FloraKitty35

Love the song.  

• 2 weeks later...
HumbleJillyMuffin

When I saw the title of this thread I instantly thought of this classic from a leghumper. 

Edited by HumbleJillyMuffin
  • Upvote 2
CreationMuseumSeasonPass

Holy Jeebus. That reaches zenith level of leghumping. Why, God, why?

• Upvote 5
Buzzard

The "Duggary" song is absolute GOLD.  Apparently it keeps getting removed from facebook, so I'm glad to see it linked here!

• Upvote 1
Gobsmacked

Can any one help? I found the site, read the lyrics but can't make it play. I'm on an I- pad. Any techies out there?

Thanks.

Bushes of Love
On 15/04/2016 at 2:33 AM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

When I saw the title of this thread I instantly thought of this classic from a leghumper. 

Fuck. My. Hat.

That is creepy.

• Upvote 2
Bad Wolf

I'd forgotten how like an alien she looked at birth.

• Upvote 1
Bad Wolf

@Gobsmacked I can't tell you how to make it play, but I quit listening half way through. Life is too short.

• Upvote 2
WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

@HumbleJillyMuffin, I know you posted the song tribute to Josie a few weeks ago, but do you know/remember the name of the leghumper who sang it? (Or wrote or posted it?) The voice sounds familiar-ish from a different thread on FJ. I'm probably imagining things, but I'm curious. :my_biggrin:

ETA--I found it on you tube. It gave credit to "Christina Smet". That isn't who I was imagining I recognized. Sorry to bother y'all!

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
ETA
  • Upvote 1

• Recent Status Updates

• CyborgKin

CyborgKin

I was today years old when I realised Harpo is Oprah backwards.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

And now, a follow up to yesterday's status update. 
      Which brings this to mind...

· 1 reply
    • Destiny

Destiny

We've hit the point where we have had to start turning shit off to keep the site alive. Apologies for the fuckery. 
      · 3 replies
    • GreyhoundFan

GreyhoundFan

I like this artist's work. Her name is Gemma Correll.

· 0 replies
    • Sky with diamonds

Sky with diamonds

Today marks two years since my father passed away...hard to believe 😢. 
      · 2 replies
    • K'Z'K

K'Z'K

I got a webcam. Plugged it in. Did some tests. I managed to have it on and pointing at me for several seconds before the panic started. I look like shit on camera, but I'm guessing that everyone without professional makeup and lighting does, plus it's a basic low-def camera, so even the pros wouldn't look great. My living room has nothing embarrassing in the background, though if I angle it just right my zombie aardvark painting* is visible.
      Next step: Zoom meeting with my housemate (who is well aware of my issues and really good at just letting me deal with it my way). But not today. I've done more than enough for today. Back into the box the blasted thing goes.

*Zombie aardvark painting: https://www.deviantart.com/thedarkcloak/art/Zombie-Aardvark-413059923   I sent the high-resolution file to a print shop and had it printed on canvas, then got it framed. It looks amazing. I paid far too little for it, so if I ever find myself flush with cash, I'll give the artist a very belated tip.
      · 1 reply
    • Destiny

Destiny

Leverage: Redemption has a trailer and release date, and really, this is everything for me right now. I'M SMILING SO BIG!!!!!!!!!
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

It's that time of year again! (Hint:      )
      Or, the Sandra Boynton version.
      It's nice to keep up the little celebrations. 
      · 2 replies
    • klein_roeschen

klein_roeschen

Got my first dose of the Biontech Pfizer vaccine today, yeah
      · 1 reply
    • Audrey2

Audrey2

Another piece of my childhood, Bobby Unser, passed away. His younger brother, Big Al, and nephew, Little Al are still around. They are part of a well-known IndyCar racing family.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.