IGNORED

A song about the Duggars

16strong

Thanks for sharing this.  I love it.  The best lines:

You say incest is awful, the punishment should be steep.  But of course your son is different - he was just curious, not a creep. Besides, the girls didn't know what it was, and they were usually asleep.

and 

By the way, Michelle's hairdo proves she's never been NEAR a gay man.  She's full of Duggary - a useful new word.

"Duggary" -- yeah, great word!

So your advertisers start to pull out, one by one With 19 kids, that's something the dad has probably never done 

:Yes:  :pb_lol:

That was awesome!

Am I the only one who could've sworn Richard Simmons recorded that?  It'd be great if he did! 

Skillduggary: the ability to emulate the practices of Jim Bob and Michelle to wiggle out of moral paradoxy when indicting situations occur within family.

• 2 weeks later...

The "Duggary" song is absolute GOLD.  Apparently it keeps getting removed from facebook, so I'm glad to see it linked here!

Can any one help? I found the site, read the lyrics but can't make it play. I'm on an I- pad. Any techies out there?

Thanks.

On 15/04/2016 at 2:33 AM, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

When I saw the title of this thread I instantly thought of this classic from a leghumper. 

Fuck. My. Hat.

That is creepy.

@HumbleJillyMuffin, I know you posted the song tribute to Josie a few weeks ago, but do you know/remember the name of the leghumper who sang it? (Or wrote or posted it?) The voice sounds familiar-ish from a different thread on FJ. I'm probably imagining things, but I'm curious. :my_biggrin:

ETA--I found it on you tube. It gave credit to "Christina Smet". That isn't who I was imagining I recognized. Sorry to bother y'all!

Archived