IGNORED

Jeremiah at ALERT?

habert

40 minutes ago, ClaraOswin said:

That fan site just swipes photos from other accounts so they aren't really in any sort of chronological order.

That makes sense. It's a shame they shaved his head

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm missing things. I've been on dillard blog, facebook, and instagram, and same for seewalds, but haven't seen jeremiah's shaved head, or bin's bad haircut, or the side by side picture of jill and Izzy... where else should I look?

Backing up a little - the thing that kills me about that sex abuse worksheet is the part where they try to shame the victim for not reporting, insinuating that now they are responsible for whatever other victims there might be.

But how does that even work since reporting it basically us no consequence for the offender? So not only is it your fault if you're the victim but it's your fault if you don't report and others are victimized... But it's really THEIR fault for defrauding the offender... Double fault on the victim and zero on the offender. But they can't have it both ways. It can't be the victims fault for causing get the abuse AND the victims fault for not reporting so others get victimized. It just makes my head want to explode.

3 minutes ago, Yogi said:

But how does that even work since reporting it basically us no consequence for the offender?

I am guessing that this is because it is the first victim's fault that the offender went on to offend again. If they had reported it then not only could the first victim have been chastised sooner for causing the offender to stumble, but the offender could have been forgiven and lovingly restored to fellowship much sooner. :my_confused:

I am guessing that this is because it is the first victim's fault that the offender went on to offend again. If they had reported it then not only could the first victim have been chastised sooner for causing the offender to stumble, but the offender could have been forgiven and lovingly restored to fellowship much sooner. :my_confused:

I can't even, the logic just hurts.

Poor Jer.....there used to be hope. He'll soon be selling used cars and hoping for a chance to begin breeding get married. Sad.

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, Gossamer1 said:

The ability to come up with funds for ALERT or JTTH is proof they they fundie better than the other fundies and God loves them best.

So now it's a verb...  :)

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

He is a good looking kid. IMO.

I agree. Maybe the genes just haven't caught up yet--those Duggar boys don't seem to age well....

On 4/7/2016 at 2:20 PM, anotherone said:

So now it's a verb...  :)

Anthimeria FTW!

Archived