IGNORED

John Maxwell in three vehicle accident!

SPHASH

He's okay thank God but I'm sure Steve will make him feel guilty about it

Ironically it happened on the anniversary of Susannah's death today

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does it say about me that I zoomed in on one of the pictures to figure out what was in the bag. Looks like candy (smarties). Is that allowed?

It looks like it happened in a quiet, residential neighborhood, too. Weird. 

The anniversary is an awful coincidence. 

Isn't it also Lydia's first birthday today?

2 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Isn't it also Lydia's first birthday today?

Yesterday

13 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

Yesterday

thanks, I remembered it was close to Susannah's birth/death dates because they gave Lydia her middle name.

25 minutes ago, Bethella said:

thanks, I remembered it was close to Susannah's birth/death dates because they gave Lydia her middle name.

I always wished Chris and Anna didnt do that.  Let Susannah have it all her own.

Wow, for once I heard some Maxwell news from my mum before I saw it on FJ!

they fall all over themselves saying the lord protected him. john walked away from the accident because "the lord was protecting him".  if the lord was protecting him, why did he let someone rear-end him?? 

I am stunned that everything becomes a photo opportunity for the blog.  Photos of the car afterward, yep, fine.  Photo of John with the police???? Well, at least she had the shame to take it from a distance.

I agree, Steve will probably milk that one for all it is worth in terms of scaring John.

I would suggest that it was the big honking truck, and its' airbags of human design, which saved John from serious injury.  

I'm really glad John is okay.

Having said that, if I happened to be a witness to the crash, I'd be jogging my middle aged self to John's truck yelling "JOHN!  JOOOOOOHNNN!  Don't move!  I'm sure you need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.  Let me breathe for you, John!" 

I kid; I kid.

Lydia had a birthday? I hope we get to see photos of her party. Did Christopher allow a party for the rarely-pictured Lydia??

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

Having said that, if I happened to be a witness to the crash, I'd be jogging my middle aged self to John's truck yelling "JOHN!  JOOOOOOHNNN!  Don't move!  I'm sure you need mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.  Let me breathe for you, John!" 

I kid; I kid.

Lydia had a birthday? I hope we get to see photos of her party. Did Christopher allow a party for the rarely-pictured Lydia??

They never really show birthdays for the grandkids. I think they did Joshua's first or second birthday, but that's the only one I remember. I also remember finding it odd they featured it, since they said nothing about Christina's birthday, who is only two weeks younger than Joshua. 

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

They never really show birthdays for the grandkids. I think they did Joshua's first or second birthday, but that's the only one I remember. I also remember finding it odd they featured it, since they said nothing about Christina's birthday, who is only two weeks younger than Joshua. 

No surprise there, the girls don't mean much.  Old or young, to be honest.

14 minutes ago, socalrules said:

Is it wrong that the only thing interesting to me in the post was the pretty neighborhood?

That neighborhood really is pretty. Also, who wants to bet Steve had to at some point talk to the cops too, just to make sure John was handling everything correctly and "advise them"?

1 hour ago, usmcmom said:

I kid; I kid.

They don't really post about the grandkids' birthdays. They did do a post last year on Tina's birthday, which actually was just a blog title saying "Look who had a birthday today" and a photo of her, but apart from that, nada. 

Satan compelled the driver of a demonic car to attack John but fortunately God had laid it on his heart to purchase a car with side airbags to protect him from the enemy. Praise Jesus!

7 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

Satan compelled the driver of a demonic car to attack John but fortunately God had laid it on his heart to purchase a car with side airbags to protect him from the enemy. Praise Jesus!

Jesus take the wheel!

I'm waiting for the Angel Susannah Miracle post. Every life has a purpose! Even the shortest! Conceived, born, died, and risen to lay her angel hand on John, sparing him from murderous vehicular lawlessness!

Holy Thursday, batty-Maxwells!

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

No surprise there, the girls don't mean much.  Old or young, to be honest.

They posted Christina's third birthday party last year.  

1 hour ago, sophrosyne said:

Jesus take the wheel!

I'm waiting for the Angel Susannah Miracle post. Every life has a purpose! Even the shortest! Conceived, born, died, and risen to lay her angel hand on John, sparing him from murderous vehicular lawlessness!

Holy Thursday, batty-Maxwells!

It's really low to use a baby's death for purposes of snark.

9 hours ago, griffin said:

they fall all over themselves saying the lord protected him. john walked away from the accident because "the lord was protecting him".  if the lord was protecting him, why did he let someone rear-end him?? 

I really don't get the Lord protected John stuff either.

The Lord protected John, but allowed Susannah to die?  Why?  

I don't understand the mental gymnastics fundies go through to justify these things.  You really have to check your brain at the door to be a fundamentalist Christian.

ETA: Just wanted to add, that's a really nice truck John has (before the accident) and cost him some $$. 

300 miles to the east, the car of a young dad driving his 1-year-old baby, stopped at a light, was rammed by a speeding sporty car from behind; the dad's car spun into the intersection, was hit by yet another car, burst into flames. 

Dad and baby were dead at the scene. Thankfully, media have not reported the cause of death. I pray it was instantaneous from one of the impacts and they did not burn to death. 

*shaking off so many emotions*

As a Christian raised from from birth to be careful how I speak of the Savior, I suspect that what Poor Sarah meant to write was, "We thank God that John was spared from injury."  Since she knows nothing of the world other than the Teriverse According To Stevus, she had no idea how arrogant and offputting and elitist and callous her words sound. 

The biggest problem in the world is that of evil. Why is a driver's inattention or carelessness or (even) intentional malice allowed to injure or kill people and damage property? This is what religions over the globe try to answer. Maxhellian Christianity does not help in any way at all and makes the rest of us seem stupid by the shared name. 

*fume!*

Archived