IGNORED

Doug Philips is a tool (at best) and the now defunct Vision Forum - Part 3

Boogalou

Fuck him. Animal torture for entertainment isn't magical or teaching wonder. If you want to teach children about the magic and wonder of nature, teach them that torturing animals is not okay. Teach them to respect animals and their habitats. 

Also, fuck him again. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Be-All's IG the family is moving and selling a lot of their stuff. There is even a discount when you identify as an IG follower. They are moving from a 4500 sq ft house to a 1100 sq feet.

Too late to edit my post, but I need to make a correction:

Julie Anne is an Anne with an E, just like Anne of Green Gables!  Sorry for the error.

And thanks again, Julie Anne. You and SSB are much appreciated.  

We are indeed a "fun-loving snarky group, and just like [SSB], despise abuse."   Thanks for the compliment about us finding factual information.  Yes, we do use very bad language.  I find it relieves the stress caused by my anger with spiritual abuse and the Patriarchy. 

Yes, that was a remarkably sweet shout out from Julie Anne.  Thanks, Spiritual Sounding Board! 

Done Running's story is important, because it highlights, as many of these stories do, how hard it is to leave Patriarchy and find one's place in the regular world after the trauma of being raised in Patriarchy; mental/emotional degradation with an emphasis on physical punishment is devastating with lingering effects.   One commenter left this very interesting remark: 

Can I just let you will enter into a whole new phase of recovery as you marry and likely have children? To me it feels as if new experiences in life have me constantly peeling back layers of this onion and dealing with old thinking/experiences and reprogramming all the “bugs” I was programmed with as a child.  Your new husband needs to know this too, so that you both aren’t surprised when you have gut-level reactions.

And there's this: 

I hated Doug Phillips from the beginning. I thought he was creepy and controlling and when I met him, these feelings only intensified. When I confided in my mother, I was told to stop being a rebellious and sinful child that bad-mouthed godly men.

Doug is providing "Inauguration Day Coverage" on his Facebook page (not that anyone asked him to). I can only imagine how he and Beall are gloating and chortling over the Bradrick divorce news. You know they are. 

10 hours ago, ophelia said:

According to Be-All's IG the family is moving and selling a lot of their stuff. There is even a discount when you identify as an IG follower. They are moving from a 4500 sq ft house to a 1100 sq feet.

WHAT?????  If all the kids are still at home, they won't all have room to sleep at the same time.  They better start reading some Erica Shupe to see how to shoehorn that many people into that small a space.  This really is some stunning news.  Hope somehow there are at least two bathrooms in there. 

Does she say where the house is located?  I think the house they are currently in is west or northwest of San Antonio. 

And yes, a wee bit of Schadenfreude. 

That is a pretty significant move.  Perhaps Doug's private business isn't doing so well.  That would not break my heart at all but I feel sorry for the kids.

Joshua Titus and Justice have already moved out.  Josh is in Florida bonding with the Sproul girl and working for Reformation Bible College.  Justice is happily traveling around on a bike working at we know not what.  That still leaves 6 kids still at home.  It might be too much to hope that the older girls are moving out.  How old are Honor and Providence?  I make them probably late teens by now.  Time to shuffle them off to Bible College perchance.

17 hours ago, Howl said:

WHAT?????  If all the kids are still at home, they won't all have room to sleep at the same time.  They better start reading some Erica Shupe to see how to shoehorn that many people into that small a space.  This really is some stunning news.  Hope somehow there are at least two bathrooms in there. 

Does she say where the house is located?  I think the house they are currently in is west or northwest of San Antonio. 

And yes, a wee bit of Schadenfreude. 

No, there is no information why they move or where they move. I also checked to comments, but nothing.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:46 AM, ophelia said:

I can see Beall's IG account (it's public), but can't find any reference to this info. Link, please and thank you?

13 minutes ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I can see Beall's IG account (it's public), but can't find any reference to this info. Link, please and thank you?

Screenshot_2017-01-21-08-56-15.png

Why are they selling their pets? This is Jill Rodrigues all over again. Unless you have to go into some type of assisted living facility, the military is sending you away or can't give them to a close family member or friend, they should go with you on your move. You don't sell your pets at a yard sell for a potential 20% discount. 

Selling the guinea pigs is really low and I hope they aren't Virginia's pets.  They seem to have a boatload of stuff.

I wonder whether they are going to flog Dougie's expensive cameras, costumes, and doodads at the yard sale as well.  

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Selling the guinea pigs is really low and I hope they aren't Virginia's pets.  They seem to have a boatload of stuff.

I wonder whether they are going to flog Dougie's expensive cameras, costumes, and doodads at the yard sale as well.  

I'm gonna go way, way out on a limb here and say that Dougie's stuff is sacrosanct and will not be touched, regardless of the small size of their new house. :my_dodgy:  

I think this qualifies as "reduced circumstances."  However, there is nothing on Beall's fb page about a move. 

Might this be related to the payoff for settlement of the Lourdes law suit? 

On 1/20/2017 at 0:38 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Doug is providing "Inauguration Day Coverage" on his Facebook page (not that anyone asked him to). I can only imagine how he and Beall are gloating and chortling over the Bradrick divorce news. You know they are. 

Dumbass has how many degrees and he uses the word "enormity" to describe a blessing?!

e·nor·mi·ty

iˈnôrmədē/

noun

the great or extreme scale, seriousness, or extent of something perceived as bad or morally wrong.

"a thorough search disclosed the full enormity of the crime"

a grave crime or sin.

"the enormities of the regime"

synonyms:wickedness, evil, vileness, baseness, depravity; 

3 hours ago, Howl said:

Finally, having been a driver in a past presidential inaugurations --

What's this mean?

He's written about driving Billy Graham around D.C. during his college years. I don't know if he worked for a limo company or if it was more of a personal thing or what. 

53 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

He's written about driving Billy Graham around D.C. during his college years. I don't know if he worked for a limo company or if it was more of a personal thing or what. 

Yes, Billy Graham. I suppose he could have driven his Dad to inaugurations too.  He's also changed his profile picture to one of a young Howard Phillips, the scheming little rascal.

I can't count the number of typos on Doug's FB, there are so many, and I haven't noticed Trump behaving with either magnanimity or decency, Dougie.  

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

...and I haven't noticed Trump behaving with either magnanimity or decency, Dougie.  

I'm sure that even if Doug thinks Trump is a heretic (which he no doubt does), he sympathizes with him to some extent because of those hysterical females who are always making false sexual assault charges in order to bring down successful men.

^^^ I think you just hit the nail on the proverbial head.

3 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I'm sure that even if Doug thinks Trump is a heretic (which he no doubt does), he sympathizes with him to some extent because of those hysterical females who are always making false sexual assault charges in order to bring down successful men.

:clap:

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I'm sure that even if Doug thinks Trump is a heathen (which he no doubt does), he sympathizes with him to some extent because of those hysterical females who are always making false sexual assault charges in order to bring down successful men.

ETA: I meant "heathen," not "heretic." 

ETA: This is so weird. They won't let me edit my original post and keep putting it here. Well, I tried...

1 hour ago, DomWackTroll said:

I'm sure that even if Doug thinks Trump is a heathen (which he no doubt does), he sympathizes with him to some extent because of those hysterical females who are always making false sexual assault charges in order to bring down successful men.

Exactly. Bet Dougie also envies tRump for pulling off a much bigger scam than VFM/VFI ever was or could be.

7 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

Oh that's just god testing him, he's a modern King David, don't you know.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived