IGNORED

Doug Philips is a tool (at best) and the now defunct Vision Forum - Part 3

Boogalou

Yes ---incredibly strange ---Maxwell. Nicely done on helping put together the cottage bit.  She wrote about having moved about the time or before Old Mr King was dying! In his house according to his obit????  Her blog at first seemed very managed (written) by DPIAT. But then it veers off into a sad near desperate quest for youthfulness and loneliness for her children. (And are the little boys in cupboards under the stairs while Virginia smiles for the next snapshot?).   She seems off the veteran wagon or not as much into that. Something on there about not seeing Jtits for 6 months too. I would think the upcoming nuptials would be a big family reunion with the Stray Cats/Brian Setzerplaying at the reception. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wrote down a bunch of mean stuff and then deleted it. No one brings out the devil in me like those two, because they just never seem to pay, you know? Never! 

I don't like it that they make me wish for their downfall, suffering, etc. 

DomWackTroll - YES.  It's quite challenging when the beat goes on as it does. Just as Free Jinger is named in hopes of one of those kids breaking away, I hope one of the Phillips kids will one day liberate. 

10 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Is there pot in the lindy hop dancefloors of Colorado?:pufff:

We were staying at a little motel last summer not far from Durango.  I didn't really pay attention to the non-smoking decals on the door since we don't smoke.  At some point I did notice something a bit unusual, but so very, very Colorado: 

Dolores Motel Door 2016.jpg

According to the motel owners, the lingering smell of pot smoke is as hard to get rid of as cigarette smoke, so they have to remind people that non-smoking means not smoking anything in the rooms. 

But back to the Phillips daughters, who are running and hiking up a storm, apparently.  My hope for them is 1) they are having fun and 2) with the confidence in their physical capacity to be strong and self reliant outdoors, they'll begin to see the broader world from that perspective. That said, they are pampered and insulated from that broader world because apparently, there's no expectation that they be self supporting or have a, uh, job.  It's that "we're not job-type people" thing.  

13 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

I just wrote down a bunch of mean stuff and then deleted it. No one brings out the devil in me like those two, because they just never seem to pay, you know? Never! 

I don't like it that they make me wish for their downfall, suffering, etc. 

DWT, I will pray for your soul, for you are in violation of the 10th commandment as well as 1 Tim. 5:17-18.    Doug was worthy of Double Honor because he was fleecing leading the flock.  He has been blessed by God for doing God's own work.  Please examine your heart, dear brother, and repent of your grievous sin.

18 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

DomWackTroll - YES.  It's quite challenging when the beat goes on as it does. Just as Free Jinger is named in hopes of one of those kids breaking away, I hope one of the Phillips kids will one day liberate. 

All 8 kids, please. Yeah, even JoTits. He'd be a fabulous nightclub host. 

Ah, two of the many eternal questions when it comes to DPIAT -- how much $$$ did he abscond with at the collapse of VFI & VFM and where are those $$$ stashed?

4 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

Ah, two of the many eternal questions when it comes to DPIAT -- how much $$$ did he abscond with at the collapse of VFI & VFM and where are those $$$ stashed?

Yes. Like Blanche Dubois (and Howard Phillips) they are all too comfortable depending on the kindness of strangers for cash flow and living arrangements. Did DPIAT ever "teach" about $$. I wish someone would whistleblow on the finances. Fleecing is too mild a word. :my_angry:

I'm unable to link directly to Doug’s latest post on the “DW Cinematographer” page, but…

First of all, it pisses me off that he even has the nerve to say the word “rape,” but also look at this: “Imagine my surprise to discover this week that the man who bags my groceries for me down the street from my flat is survivor of one of the infamous Putten massacre -- one of the greatest Nazi atrocities in the history of the Netherlands.…”

Does that sound like someone who is living in Durango, CO?

ETA: Oh, by the way: Spanky's Facebook page is back up, but I can't see any posts. 

21 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

I'm unable to link directly to Doug’s latest post on the “DW Cinematographer” page, but…

First of all, it pisses me off that he even has the nerve to say the word “rape,” but also look at this: “Imagine my surprise to discover this week that the man who bags my groceries for me down the street from my flat is survivor of one of the infamous Putten massacre -- one of the greatest Nazi atrocities in the history of the Netherlands.…”

ETA: Oh, by the way: Spanky's Facebook page is back up, but I can't see any posts. 

Oh that post. Interesting about his "85 year old interview policy."  IIRC Neither of his grandfathers served (perhaps for good reason) and I think that is part of this drive.  This plays into others' correctt observations about his fascination with all things military. What a charlatan and chameleon. And the hypocrisy of it all. From "Don't be in a room with another woman,"  to nearly every fb response post from some unrelated female. Add to "Where in the world is Dpiat?"-- "WHO  in the world is he?"  Maybe he is reconnecting with his old frat brothers too!

Perhaps "flat"=separate from cottage?

I'm betting Dougie's "flat" is where he's living while he swans around Europe, pretending to be a famous cinematographer.

14 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

Yes. Like Blanche Dubois (and Howard Phillips) they are all too comfortable depending on the kindness of strangers for cash flow and living arrangements.

and ex-Gay Greg and Dede! 

12 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

Our new anthem: Where In The World Is Doug Philips (Who Is A Tool)??

Our not-new-at-all refrain:  Who Gives a Fuck (so long as it's Far Far Away)

11 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

I'm betting Dougie's "flat" is where he's living while he swans around Europe, pretending to be a famous cinematographer.

I'll bet everyone he runs into sees him as a non-cinematographer and poses with him while laughing hysterically behind his back.  Or maybe even to his face, lol.

11 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

It sounds as though he is in the Netherlands or traveling around Europe and filming his latest glorification of war.  Neither his father nor his grandfather ever served in the military and, as for Doug himself, it is all about the costumes.  

If he accosts everyone who looks over 85 and asks them where they were in the war he is even more of an asshole than I thought. 

34 minutes ago, Granwych said:

I'll bet everyone he runs into sees him as a non-cinematographer and poses with him while laughing hysterically behind his back.  Or maybe even to his face, lol.

Eh, DW Cinematographer also seems to be spending an awful lot of time filming and photographing one Florence Agrati.  She has an interesting resume and seems to be a performer, club owner, and epicurean with a touch of burlesque about her.  Her interests are in the arts not WWII.

Beall is deluded.  Looks like her visionary husband's vision is straying off the straight and narrow again.

Other than nostalgic mentions he is absent from her entries. Hope she is seeing him for the cad he is. Maybe all these adult children can rise to the occasion be truthful with her snd help. Know this is probably wishful thinking but still wish.  More likely it's being spun as "its like he is away at war and just doing this to provide" ...."??????

5 minutes ago, Quinquagenarian said:

More likely it's being spun as "its like he is away at war and just doing this to provide" ..

Love it! My LOL moment of the day! Exactly this, but  sadly, I don't see Beall or the girls in Rosie the Riveter mode. 

Has Doug Phillips ( is a tool) removed the photos with the young fillies? I can't find them. Maybe Be-All made the "stop publicly shaming me" phone call... Idle speculation on my part, of course.

10 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Has Doug Phillips ( is a tool) removed the photos with the young fillies? I can't find them. Maybe Be-All made the "stop publicly shaming me" phone call... Idle speculation on my part, of course.

Search "DW Cinematographer" on Facebook, but don't click on DW's FB page itself - scroll down to see the public posts that link to or mention him by that name. Still plenty of pics of Dougie in the company of young fillies.

I wonder if Ms. Agrati is aware of Dougie's history??

On 3/23/2017 at 9:40 PM, DomWackTroll said:

Beall is experiencing "life review moments" and "adjusting" her relationships...

https://beallsblog.com/new-blog-1/qg2hk4v1xy63p5fvx2ez1ylsb67906

...but it still says "wife of a visionary" in the description of her blog. *barf*

Better than being cuckolded wife of a fraud, I guess.

On 3/24/2017 at 1:00 PM, Palimpsest said:

So young Justice is 22 now.  Doug's ugly duckling has grown into his face and cleans up very nicely.  I find him better looking than Jtits who has too many teeth for my taste.  Justice needs to get rid of the straggly beard permanently though.  It does not suit him.

I have always thought Justice was inappropriately hot, especially considering I could be his mom!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived