IGNORED

LOST

Lillybee

This series is now available on Netflix.. It  was originally produced by JJ Abrams and it is still quite good.

I never watched it when it was new. But 2 years ago, when my son was around 6 months old, he would only nap while being held so I had a lot of free time. I watched the entire series and LOVED it. When I binge watch shows, it seems like I easily forget them though. So I feel like I need to rewatch again sometime.

I use the Timehop app on my phone and something I tweeted about Lost came up with other day. It was along the lines of - "Just watched the first episode of Lost. Seems pretty straight forward so far...." Ha!

I watched every episode of that stupid show in real time. Watched every episode multiple times. Blogged about it. Talked about it constantly. 

The end sucked and I am sad that I wasted so much of my life and energy on something so trivial. 

1 minute ago, Ali said:

Lost used to be my favorite show. I am still bitter about the way it ended.

Pretty much this.

The ending sucked, but it still was brilliant. I am glad I watched it. I love Walking Dead as much as Lost and fear it will end sucky too.

I seriously loved the series. Own it all on DVD. Loved the ending as well.

I was part of a major forum that obsessively analyzed every detail. lol

It's my all time fav series, even to this day. I love how everything is subtly explained... Like, merely blink and you'll miss an important clue.

Only other series that comes close, for me, is The Leftovers.

I've never rewatched the whole series together -- I binge watched over Summer 2009 before the final season, then watched the rest live. I didn't particularly like the ending, but I wasn't out for JJ's head. I can appreciate it for what it was. Honestly, I can't think of another show in the last 15 years that changed network television as much as Lost did. I'm not sure when I'll have the energy to commit to rewatching it, though.

Yeah, I always thought the "uproar" was mostly from a small, but quite vocal, group.

The Producers also mentioned "those people complained about the ending, but none of them ever could say how the ending should've been" which I thought was a good point.

Wasn't a flawless series, true...

b532ab070c77758dc23dac907f25c27b.jpg

I even helped design things like 3D models of the island and stuff, though the actual work was by a totally different fan

Was just so fun mapping out every little detail...

I've never gone back and done rewatch.  Unlike with my number 1 favorite series, Battlestar Galactica  (reimagined)

I wish I had watched Lost when it first aired. It would have been so fun to be on a forum about it.

Since I didn't have years invested in the show and characters, the ending didn't bother me much. I didn't LOVE it but I didn't hate it either.

Here's how it should have ended: the last season should have been what happened to the characters if the plane didn't crash, which is what it seemed like it was going to be. Cut back and forth between that and what happened since the plane did crash. Leave it up to the viewer which way the characters were better off. Voila.

I honestly can't remember the ending right now. Ha! They were all dead, right? Did they die in the plane crash? I cannot remember at all.

I honestly can't remember the ending right now. Ha! They were all dead, right? Did they die in the plane crash? I cannot remember at all.

No. They all lived their lives, met up in a sort of limbo meeting place, and moved on to... Someplace.

Oh yeah! That's right. Thank you. They all died at different times and whatnot.

Archived