IGNORED

Jill & Jessa Counting On, Regular Season 1

Coconut Flan

1 minute ago, DuggarWatch said:

That was totally disgusting.  Butter ruins the taste of a turkey.  Turkey needs herb seasonings and basting with its own fat and juices.

I don't even use herbs. Just baste with the juices and cover if it starts to get too browned.  I don't use the bags either.  

And I'm still shocked that making mashed potatoes from scratch is hard?  I'm so done.  

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commercial for next weeks counting on, tlc promos, miracles from heaven trailer, boost mobile, milkbone chews, ibs-d medicine xifaxan, ups, wawa, xfinity, wawa again, tlc promos

More advertisers:

Miracles from Heaven movie (Rated PG)

Verizon

Silk Unsweetened Milk

Milk Bone

Xifaxan prescription medication for Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Diarrhea

UPS Store

Charter Spectrum

Denver Mattress

4th break, Silk almond milk, Xifaxan (prescription medication), QVC.com, Crest, True Car.com, mostly repeats of the same commercials from previous breaks.

4 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

Jeremiah/Jed - the best cook is...all my sisters... We dont want to hurt feelings and go hungry

I hate how the mancubs in this family treat their sisters like the help (c.f. JD's stupid laundry comment yesterday.)

commercials:

TLC shows

miracles from heaven (again)

boost mobile (again)

silk

brushing chews (again)

xifaxan IBS medication

ups store (again)

travel channel promo

HGTV promo

Jana says that her and Jill were BFF's and that Jessa and Jinger were BFF's but since Jill and Jessa are married now Jana and Jinger are forced to hang out but don't worry y'all Jessa isn't jealous because Jinger tells her all the juicy gossip.

More advertisers:

More advertisers:

Miracles from Heaven movie (Rated PG)

Verizon

Silk Unsweetened Milk

Milk Bone

Xifaxan prescription medication for Irritable Bowel Syndrome/Diarrhea

UPS Store

Charter Spectrum

Denver Mattress

Just now, blackkatya said:

Poor Hannie. Time to stop being a kid and start being a "young lady".

Were witnessing the life being sucked from Hannie almost in real time. 

I just injected a sharp needle full of burny medication into my pregnant belly. STILL better than buzzard's job right now.  thank you @Buzzard!

They are going around telling people what they are thankful for and we do that at THANKSGIVING!! not a fall feast

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

They have been filming this since the fall wow.... They knew they were going to bring this back for a full season.

This is what I find so disingenuous and infuriating. All attempts on TLC's part to make it seem like they sort of cared about the molestations was just for show. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but I had hoped that public outrage would prevent a new show from happening. I guess you really can't be too white or too Christian in this country. Maybe if Mama June finds Jesus, she can get her show back, since that seems to be the secret sauce to staying in the spotlight in spite of having a child molester in your social/family circle.

during Anna's spiel - they don't once show Michelle or JB - that says a lot 

just a crying Joy and Jinger 

and what was that speech supposed to be about 

#forgiveness 

after Anna's speech Jana's face!!!!  It was almost like cut the bullshit face!imo her face says She doesn't believe Josh is sorry 

Google Duggar Thanksgiving and look in videos. They used to celebrate it. Do they not anymore because it isn't in the Bible?

• Coconut Flan locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unpinned this topic

Archived